RE: I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/7/2014 11:59:18 AM)

I have just had to drop something off at my sisters house only to come out and find a massive flatbed pickup blocking my car in. After finding out who owned it and asking them politely to move it I had to listen to a rant about the way everyone should park in their deed allocated parking spots (this ignores that the deeds were drawn up 30 years ago and there has been reconstruction since that time and half the parking spots would now be parked across an access road). It turns out this bloke moved in a couple of months ago and has decided he is the only resident able to make decisions and the parking system which has worked well for the past 20 years is not the right one. Sadly he did not get my passive aggressive insults about how wide parking does cause a problem (looking at his girlfriends car which as about a 3rd of a cars width from the car next to it) about large vehicle taking up multiple spaces (one resident had a large trailer there for storage for a while which he complained about but he then parks his pickup with a trailer attached taking up three spaces). He then had the temerity to complain about how someone who had just moved in parked (and he missed my comment about it is bad when someone new moves into a nice neighbourhood and then causes problems).

So essentially he wants the parking to go back to a way which will now involve blocking entrance gates and roadways because that is what is on his deed and it is everyone elses fault that they want to keep to the system which has been in common agreement for the last twenty years on the freehold car park (he is trying to get the council involved but I doubt they are interested). I foresee pariah status in his future. [;)]

What is ironic is that his girlfriend is parked in someone elses designated spot according to the deeds anyway.

Scruffybobby -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/7/2014 8:08:44 PM)

Power cut at the Vue cinema in Livingston right when I'm watching Monty Python live. Bloody hell!

sharkboy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/7/2014 12:17:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scruffybobby

Power cut at the Vue cinema in Livingston right when I'm watching Monty Python live. Bloody hell!

You lucky, lucky bastard! [:)]

Senor Benedict -> RE: I am pissed off because... (23/7/2014 1:22:11 AM)

I did see the Monty Python show live a few nights ago.

Wish I'd waited for the DVD.

And even then, I probably would have gotten bored and stopped watching half way through.

Senor Benedict -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/8/2014 4:02:35 AM)

Whats pissing me off right now?

Fucking insomnia for the second night running... so tired but just can't switch off... [sm=893banghead-thumb.gif]

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/8/2014 8:41:38 AM)

I was about to go out only to find my front tyre is completely flat. It appears there is a screw in it so now I have to get a new tire. [8|]

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/8/2014 8:54:12 AM)

quote:

I was about to go out only to find my front tyre is completely flat. It appears there is a screw in it so now I have to get a new tire.

I'm no mechanic, but I think your tyre is screwed.

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (2/8/2014 10:09:55 AM)

[image]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7b4/771063427_772320.gif[/image]

I am Ernie to your Eric. [;)]

Imperion -> RE: I am pissed off because... (7/8/2014 8:09:16 PM)

Not getting enough sleep as of late. It can make you cranky.

Ghidorah -> RE: I am pissed off because... (7/8/2014 9:23:13 PM)

I don't know what's going through my head at the moment. It's really difficult to put these mix emotions into words. On one hand I do feel some pity, however I'm also feeling anger and frustration. My manager is getting into serious trouble after bullying few people AGAIN and not all of them on his department. The truth is my manager should never been given the position in the first place and he doesn't have the skills or determination to succeed. He tries to look busy but doesn't do a lot, he treat people like shit and he also got a bad track record of bullying. Some of us gave him so many chances to sort himself out but he doesn't.

The situation is made worst when he doesn't want to improve himself and at the sametime been holding his key players back aswell. Most managers would want to make their department stronger, but instead he just give everyone the same shit every day and just pretend to be busy in the background.

The other day I had a disagreement with him over the work structure. Anyone who been on my department would of known about it in the first few months. Instead he ignore it and just tried to be difficult with me. The other time someone from another department made an enquiry about our department, my manager butted in and he told the woman he doesn't know. He runs our department and yet he doesn't know all the basics. On my previous department I knew everything within a year, yet my current department is much smaller and my manager been running it for a few years. What the fuck is he's doing?

Personally I wouldn't mind if he get fired. Afterall he brought all this on himself, the sad thing he going to have difficulty looking for another job. What he should of done is look for work elsewhere to get a clean start. Instead he just bullied and bullied and see himself doing nothing wrong.

Today I had a conversation with one of my union rep and been discussing my manager history. It turns out most of the victims are non white British. The three that recently got bullied, one is gay, one is black and the other is Korean. The other day one co worker who is white came up to me and said why does our manager often pick on you and not me. The most serious incident was sexual harrassment with a Brithsi white woman but half the victims does appear to be minorities.

Senor Benedict -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/8/2014 7:11:46 PM)

Fuck, G, sounds like a company I used to work for...

From the other end of the spectrum, I'm out of work right now (thanks to the ongoing Tory destruction of the NHS, but that's another thread...) and I've been rejected for three jobs in the space of two days, all three of them a massive drop in pay and jobs that I could do blindfold...

Ghidorah -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/8/2014 9:32:25 PM)

Today my manager decided to bully me in front of other co workers and the situation didn't go down very well.

* He told me a male co worker been complaining about my work.
- I said to him I would speak to the co worker and come to an understanding.
- My manager was uneasy.

* He said I'm behind on my work.
- I told him to stop lying.

* My manager threatened to get his supervisior involved.
- I told him to do it.
- My manager backed down.

* Disagreed how the system worked.
- I kept correcting him.

Afterward I went to see the male co worker and it turned out he never made any complaints about me. It just my manager making more lies up and using him as a way to attack me.

I don't know what going through his head but end of the day he pathetic and has a questionable character. Maybe he feel threatened because he's shit at his job but end of the day all he need to be is a romodel and make sure his work force is happy. Instead he think he above everyone when in actual fact he could be considered the worst on our department. It's sad because he going to have difficulties finding another job afterward especially with his work ethics,
If I deserve to be told of then I should be told off and I will accept it in a mature fashion. However I do not accept to be bullied by someone who underperforming and spending his time hiding, or attacking when he should be improving himself.

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (18/8/2014 10:08:57 PM)

In light of some of the other comments, this is going to seem trivial.

I was walking back from the gym (Gym Boast Post [:D]) and as I turned a corner I smelt the most pungent scent of stale urine I've ever experienced.

My mouth was open and everything, I feel violated [:'(]

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/8/2014 6:38:39 PM)

Individuals who are aggressive and abusive for no other reason than because they are intrinsically unpleasant.

Ghidorah -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/8/2014 7:32:37 PM)

I need to becareful as I type this out. My manager may have either OCD or OCPD and this could be the cause of a lot of problems on our department. However saying that he has no excuses for his wide range of bullying from sexual harrassment to racism. I think this is why he's getting away with it for so long because they know of his condiction and his superiors may think ALL his actions are part of it. However I'm very angry this piece of information was kept from me and us because we could of handled the situation better instead of reporting him, or telling him off in front of everyone.[:D] The times I thought he was bullying could well be just his behaviour and he doesn't know what he's doing is wrong.

Oh BTW it appears it's acceptable for him just to go apeshit on us but it's wrong for me to put him in his place. Oh that bit where he asked me not to report any further bullying to his superiors, well that too got reported aswell. Also I know someone else with OCPD and he isn't a twat.

UTB -> RE: I am pissed off because... (26/8/2014 5:18:50 PM)

So, Amazon tried to deliver the Herzog box set yesterday (on a fucking bank holiday, which is both stupid and excellent) during the 30 minutes that I left the house. Said they would re-deliver "the next business day" which would be today, so I've waited in all day for it, only the delivery estimate is now tomorrow, when I'm not in.

Craig32 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (26/8/2014 6:24:33 PM)

To the poster with the bullying manager - just remember they are picking on you because they are either envious of you, or you do a better job then them, or a combination of both.

Keep going and remember, in the end the idiot will fall under their own crap. Everybody will witness this if this happens within the workplace.

To the manager, the words 'narcissist' and 'passive-aggressive' come to mind. I've had major dealing with both kinds and have some learned interesting things and how easily they are upset by those 'threats' to themselves! [:D]

Ghidorah -> RE: I am pissed off because... (27/8/2014 8:12:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Craig32

To the poster with the bullying manager - just remember they are picking on you because they are either envious of you, or you do a better job then them, or a combination of both.

Keep going and remember, in the end the idiot will fall under their own crap. Everybody will witness this if this happens within the workplace.

To the manager, the words 'narcissist' and 'passive-aggressive' come to mind. I've had major dealing with both kinds and have some learned interesting things and how easily they are upset by those 'threats' to themselves! [:D]

The best way to describe my situation is like comparing it to domestic abuse. Yes it does sound strange but end of the days he tries to control certain people and mistreat them.

Craig32 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (27/8/2014 9:03:54 PM)

Like you stated, he needs to control CERTAIN people. Including you. That's because you're obviously a confident person with friends, who's happy and looks forward to the future. That, to a controlling sociopath, is extremely threatening. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't change. Don't worry about the idiot's feelings, they certain aren't worrying about yours especially when they are undergoing an intense ego trip.

I've taken my own advice regarding those passive-aggressive, narcissistic and borderline personalities in my life and they bloody hate me for it. [:D]

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (6/9/2014 10:23:53 AM)

UGH! I left my washing on the line last night as the clothes weren't dry yet, and I figured it would be easier to just leave it out until morning as there was no rain forecast, and wait for any dampness to dry off.

By the looks of things, it's been an evening of constant showers [>:]

The worst thing is, the clothes weren't wet when I made that call, they were just a bit damp. Now they're soaked through with dirty city-rain water.

Damn my idleness...

Ghidorah -> RE: I am pissed off because... (10/9/2014 10:40:56 AM)

Look like I will need to go to HR again.

To keep this short and sweet. If I had a different manager, then next month I will be going on holiday instead of next year!

What happened is I booked to go away in Africa and the holiday provider had a lack of bookings. So the holiday company gave everyone the chance to move them to same holiday but two weeks later...... However I can't move my holidays because my manager doesn't like doing any work or helping out.

To make the matter worst he's now keeping the holiday book under lock and key to prevent anyone from seeing what's booked off. He doesn't want to do any work and therefor make sure maybe have a maxium of two people off.

A lot of people on our department is very angry and ironcally very often we get all of our tasks done before the deadline. In fact we could miss some staffs if it weren't for holidays but our manager is a waste of space.

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (25/9/2014 5:19:24 PM)

My Internet has died. The provider has informed it is a problem with the BT line but now I am being asailled with texts saying I need to book an appointment with an engineer (not a local number to call to book and a 50 callout charge). They have already dismissed it as being an internal error and others I know who locally have the same providers have the same issue?

Senor Benedict -> RE: I am pissed off because... (25/9/2014 9:07:46 PM)

So, over the last two weeks, my new employer has been sending me payslips but NOT (and I think this is a significant detail, correct me if I'm wrong) actually fucking PAYING ME!

yes, I am partly in fault for not checking my bank account, but call me a trusting fool but I have some sad silly faith in the fact that if you've done some work, people will actually pay you for it... [sm=34.gif]

So I was supposed to be in London today for a day out I had planned for months but had to call it off thanks to having NO money in my account...

My opinion of my new employers rhymes with 'clucking bunts'...

shool -> RE: I am pissed off because... (26/9/2014 8:38:59 AM)

Hopefully just an administrative error Benedict. Hope you get it sorted.

Senor Benedict -> RE: I am pissed off because... (28/9/2014 12:27:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

Hopefully just an administrative error Benedict. Hope you get it sorted.

Nope, another Friday, another day not getting paid...

If the job market wasn't so bad, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves...

Ghidorah -> RE: I am pissed off because... (23/10/2014 8:45:55 PM)

I'm tempted coming into work wearing my Batman t-shirt and inflicting justice on my pycho manager.

Sadly once again my manager decided to pick on someone and the end result is the victim getting suspended. This person doesn't even work on our department and my manager thought it ok to pick on him. All the victim did was stand up to himself and now my manager is making alligations against him.
Things are very ugly at the moment because the management is sticking together while the people below are joining forces to get my manager sacked. The correct procedures aren't being followed but luckily the union is getting involved and hopefully it will force the company to do an invesitgation into my manager history of abuse. The trouble is I might of well get involved because I was going to make a serious complaint about his behaviour just days prior to the recent incident. If I make these complaints then I'm sure I will be moved off my department if my manager doesn't lose his job.

It's a very difficult situation because my manager has behaviour problems and he will have problems getting work if he does get fired. What annoyed me is he has the chance to move to a different company with his experience but he decides to stay put. Worst still no other manager I came across have this terrible history of bullying and being a lazy cunt. In a way I do feel responsible for this because I should of reported my manager eariler behavior but I didn't. I did feel pity towards him and as a result many people left because I didn't take action. At the sametime the surrounding events also took a big knock.

So tomorrow I'm going to make serious complaint about my manager and hopefully this will put an end to my manager reign of terror.

Ghidorah -> RE: I am pissed off because... (23/10/2014 8:57:48 PM)

I also forgot to mention this innocent victim isn't white.

Page: <<   < prev  346 347 348 [349] 350   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI