RE: I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

MonsterCat -> RE: I am pissed off because... (28/7/2013 5:46:01 PM)

...it seems to be one of those days where it feels like everyone and everything is trying to fuck with my nerves.

Ref -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/7/2013 6:47:36 PM)

My brother being a bloody hypochondriac. It is so tiring whenever he 'gets' anything; he looks constantly online and then he'll get books from the library on that particular ailment that he has that week. Whenever I make dinner now, I have to made a separate one for him as he believes that he has IBS!

[:@]

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/7/2013 7:14:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ref

My brother being a bloody hypochondriac. It is so tiring whenever he 'gets' anything; he looks constantly online and then he'll get books from the library on that particular ailment that he has that week. Whenever I make dinner now, I have to made a separate one for him as he believes that he has IBS!

[:@]

IBS shouldn't need a separate dinner - it's mainly stress related. There may be some food triggers, but has he even talked to a dr?

Shifty Bench -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/7/2013 8:04:00 PM)

There are food triggers, yes, onions can set it off for me. I agree that he should talk to a Doctor.

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/7/2013 8:08:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

There are food triggers, yes, onions can set it off for me. I agree that he should talk to a Doctor.

For some reason duck eggs is one of mine. Not normal eggs, just duck ones. I like duck eggs [>:]

Shifty Bench -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/7/2013 8:23:09 PM)

And I like onions [:(]

Ref -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/7/2013 8:34:11 PM)

Stress related, you say? I didn't know that. See he's suffered from agoraphobia for about 14 years, and he's (kind of) getting through it. Problem is that he's got this new girlfriend and she lives outside of his 'safety zone'. Oh Jesus, this is going to be an interesting time then.

[&:]

But thanks Elab and Shifty for the advice, will inform him of food triggers. But he seems to think that blooming everything triggers it, which makes it a very difficult time cooking.

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/7/2013 9:02:19 PM)

quote:

Stress related, you say? I didn't know that. See he's suffered from agoraphobia for about 14 years, and he's (kind of) getting through it. Problem is that he's got this new girlfriend and she lives outside of his 'safety zone'. Oh Jesus, this is going to be an interesting time then.

[&:]

But thanks Elab and Shifty for the advice, will inform him of food triggers. But he seems to think that blooming everything triggers it, which makes it a very difficult time cooking.

You can happily tell him that's bollocks. It's like - ulcers and spicy food don't really go together in the way people used to think. They're bacteria related. Also, IBS generally means a hell of a lot of pain - he should be getting some form of PPI or similar if he has it. And it's not the same as nerves. [:)]

Shifty Bench -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/7/2013 9:06:47 PM)

Oh, hell yeah, it can hurt. And you tend to spend a lot of time on the toilet if it has struck. Not very nice but there you go [&:]

Oh, and Ref, tell him he may have to go for a colonoscopy......

Ghidorah -> RE: I am pissed off because... (29/7/2013 10:10:08 PM)

First day back at work and my useless manager successfully triggered my depression. Unlike my previous episodes which were minor, this lasted about eight hours and can only be describe as horrible. I thought HR would of informed my manager what I'm going through and I think they did.[sm=893banghead-thumb.gif]

Also another co worker is leaving the team and i wonder why? Could it be my apalling people skills, work shy, clueless manager or is it the excellent team?

indysgill -> RE: I am pissed off because... (31/7/2013 10:53:49 PM)

I work with a right bunch of dick heads and currently I have no opportunity to move on anywhere better.

SWOTBM -> RE: I am pissed off because... (1/8/2013 12:26:38 AM)

I just found out that ESPN America goes off the air from today. No more baseball [:(]

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/8/2013 12:57:35 AM)

I do wish landlords and letting agents would learn the difference between "Studio flats" and bedsits [8|]

MonsterCat -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/8/2013 1:20:42 AM)

Yesterday I was standing in the queue at Morrrisons and I completely forgot my PIN. This number I've had memorized for two years, completely wiped away from my memory for some reason. Maybe I have a brain tumor and its destroying my long term memory.

Anyway, having to shuffle away red faced from the till was quite embarrassing. Especially when the cashier is this beautiful young lady I quite like. : (

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/8/2013 6:36:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Yesterday I was standing in the queue at Morrrisons and I completely forgot my PIN. This number I've had memorized for two years, completely wiped away from my memory for some reason. Maybe I have a brain tumor and its destroying my long term memory.

Anyway, having to shuffle away red faced from the till was quite embarrassing. Especially when the cashier is this beautiful young lady I quite like. : (

It's really scary, isn't it? I left the house one morning and realised I couldn't for the life of me think of the PIN for my bank card. So much so I went to my local PO, who know me quite well, to make sure the vaguely familiar number I was thinking of was right before I continued up to town.

Chief -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/8/2013 9:06:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

It's really scary, isn't it? I left the house one morning and realised I couldn't for the life of me think of the PIN for my bank card. So much so I went to my local PO, who know me quite well, to make sure the vaguely familiar number I was thinking of was right before I continued up to town.

I blame internet shopping and being skint for not using your PIN for long periods of time. It's worse when you've just pumped petrol, you can't exactly put it back while you get other means of payment. I keep all my PIN's in my phone, disguised as phone numbers under nicknames for different accounts.

jcthefirst -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/8/2013 4:02:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

I blame internet shopping and being skint for not using your PIN for long periods of time. It's worse when you've just pumped petrol, you can't exactly put it back while you get other means of payment. I keep all my PIN's in my phone, disguised as phone numbers under nicknames for different accounts.

Mr and Mrs Pin.

Ref -> RE: I am pissed off because... (8/8/2013 9:31:51 PM)

Pissed off and depressed. I have become Bridget Jones (read singleton) and my friends have become smug-married couples posting their Instagramed 'cute' photos on FB. As if I need reminding that I'm alone and #all by myself#.

*quietly weeps in the corner*

[:(]

Where's the sodding chocolate?!

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 6:59:24 AM)

I'm in the same boat. I spend most of my time slumped on a sofa wearing big pants...

Chief -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 8:31:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

I'm in the same boat. I spend most of my time slumped on a sofa wearing big pants...

To be fair, I'm married and I do that.

jcthefirst -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 12:15:20 PM)

quote:

quote:

And me.

Chief -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 12:53:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

quote:

quote:

And me.

I think the three of us should compare in This is Me.

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 1:00:56 PM)

quote:

Do you regularly dress up your furniture?

jcthefirst -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 1:07:24 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

quote:

quote:

And me.

I think the three of us should compare in This is Me.

[image]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EItSjn6dpg4/T8G41beG1pI/AAAAAAAAFUE/R-O43iOexQU/s320/barney-stinson-challenge-accepted.jpg[/image]

(not really)

indysgill -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 5:42:25 PM)

had a job interview that seemed to go really well, impressed the panel with answers, get told will be notified within a weeks time with yes or no.
Leave feeling good.
Phone rings less than an hour later 'Sorry, there was someone more qualified'
Feel depressed and still have to go into the job I am hating and act like its all ok.[:(]

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 5:45:37 PM)

It is an idiot driver day. On the way home from work I had three cars get in the wrong lane then push into my lane forcing me to brake hard or get sideswiped. Then a car got in the left hand lane of four lanes and decided this was the correct lane to turn right at a roundabout. The world is full of egomaniac idiots.

kumar -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 9:08:43 PM)

quote:

Pissed off and depressed. I have become Bridget Jones (read singleton) and my friends have become smug-married couples posting their Instagramed 'cute' photos on FB. As if I need reminding that I'm alone and #all by myself#.

*quietly weeps in the corner*

[:(]

Where's the sodding chocolate?!

Jesus, tell me about it. Its all catching up to me now and my friends are dropping left right and centre - im not even dating anyone at the moment. Feeling the pressure from all angles now - just want to avoid it lalalallalalalala

kumar -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/8/2013 9:10:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: indysgill

had a job interview that seemed to go really well, impressed the panel with answers, get told will be notified within a weeks time with yes or no.
Leave feeling good.
Phone rings less than an hour later 'Sorry, there was someone more qualified'
Feel depressed and still have to go into the job I am hating and act like its all ok.[:(]

I had that too. The interview was tough as shit but I think I handled myself quite well. Evidently not though as I recieved the rejection first thing next morning. Gotta keep on going though!

Harry Tuttle -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/8/2013 3:33:20 PM)

I'm moving house on Friday so I called sky to let them know. I knew it was short notice so fully expected to be sans phone, internet and sky package for a couple of weeks and that's fine. I didn't expect the inept bastards to cut our existing phone and broadband today, 2 days early, though. Our removal driver has been in contact with us via facebook and our land line, two things we no longer have at present which leaves us in a bit of a bind (to say the least) as we're expecting him to call tonight to confirm the plans for Friday. I can't even use my phone to contact him on facebook as Vodafone have zero 3g coverage round here. Seriously, fuck sky (apart from hobbsy [:D]) and fuck moving house.

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/8/2013 5:52:12 PM)

I was told I had to carry out a role outside of my normal job description for two maybe three weeks. Today I learn that it is going to be for six to seven weeks.

Page: <<   < prev  328 329 [330] 331 332   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI