RE: I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (9/3/2013 8:38:14 PM)

80 for a locksmith, God Fucking dammit how could I so be so stupid to leave my flat without my keys. Fuck sake, shitty Fucking day made even Fucking worst, fuck! Shitty Fucking Christ fuck!

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (10/3/2013 8:09:11 AM)

Six hours sleep in two days. Damn you cold! Damn you to heck!

Sway -> RE: I am pissed off because... (12/3/2013 2:26:24 PM)

Argh. A 'friend' of mine pissed off to Australia indefinitely and didn't bother trying to return the dvds I'd lent him AGES ago before he disappeared.

I just went online to buy them again and I can't get hold of one of my favourites with the same dvd cover I had before. A petty thing to get annoyed about, but it's really infuriated me. I'm a bit funny about having my original copy anyway - I'm going to have to replace another film, which I can get with its original cover, but I hate that it's not going to be the one I first picked up all those years ago.

steffols -> RE: I am pissed off because... (12/3/2013 9:43:38 PM)

I'm so sick and bloody tired of working with people who don't pull their weight. I just did the work of two people in an hour and a half because my workmate decided her time was better spent staring into space and spending 30 minutes on a procedure that takes the rest of us less than fifteen. She could've taken the scratchcards down, or the security box away, or she could've added up the refund logs, podded up the tills or swept up, she could've done the put-backs but she did nothing. She didn't even help me fill up the cigarettes which took me half an hour when it takes two people fifteen minutes.

I'm so absolutely knackered and infuriated.

I realise that rant probably means very little to anyone but it feels good. [:D]

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (12/3/2013 9:52:00 PM)

It's exactly what it's here for though [:)]

I empathise Sway - loans saw me lose two lovely QPD paperback and really made me a bit skittish about loaning out anything again, especially if it can't be replaced.

Sway -> RE: I am pissed off because... (12/3/2013 10:05:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

I empathise Sway - loans saw me lose two lovely QPD paperback and really made me a bit skittish about loaning out anything again, especially if it can't be replaced.

The thing that irks me the most, is that I totally trusted him, as he's really into films himself, and knows what I'm like about my dvds. And yet he didn't bother telling me he was moving to the other side of the world until the day before he did it. I got the news second hand from mutual friends originally. With enough time for me to pass on his hard drive that I'd had for a while - so he got that back before he left, but he made no effort with my films.

Mind you, this is somebody I was really good friends with for two years, and then when I fell ill he just stopped bothering with me.

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (12/3/2013 10:17:03 PM)

So, annoying though it is to say it about a friend, a bit dickish all round. [&:]

Sway -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/3/2013 9:35:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

So, annoying though it is to say it about a friend, a bit dickish all round. [&:]

Well that's being polite about it really. Not that he particularly cares, because he probably won't ever see me again, but as far as I'm concerned the friendship is long gone now.

Mister Coe -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/3/2013 11:07:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mister Coe

So I work for the civil service and myself and many of the people I work with are getting laid off soon...

But this one weasely, arse-licking twat had the nerve to send round an email to us future-unemployed people, asking for contributions to his bosses leaving present. The same boss who mis-managed us all into the ground and is now moving from a hugely well-paid position into... well, another hugely well-paid position.

'Please give generously...' were his exact words.

The red mist is rising. (BTW, the arse-licking twat is NOT getting laid off...)

[sm=icon_smile_pistols.gif]

Pair of cunts.

I hope they get hit by a bus.

An update! I thought I had work until the end of June but now, totally out of the blue, it looks like I'm gonna be unemployed by the middle of April!

And, get this, I was only over at our head office TODAY, chatting with some of the senior people (who I thought I was quite mate-y with), then went home and got on Facebook and found out that everybody in my workplace were told that we had just four weeks of work left. Those big important cunts who KNEW I was getting thrown onto the dole queue (in the middle of a massive fucking recession) shook my hand and patted my shoulder and had a laugh with me..

I try to be a nice guy, but right now I'm thinking about rocket launchers, flamethrowers and machetes...

I am not making this up.

kumar -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/3/2013 12:27:25 PM)

A mother fucker has keyed my fucking car again.

I was due to get it booked in this week to get resprayed from the first bout but out of sheer laziness I didnt call it in. I was at work last week on Friday and Sunday till late evening and I work in a real shit hole. Mine is the only car there and despite being in the store car park and as near to the goddamn store as possible there is no cctv covering it. I have a fairly good idea who might have done it, the three-black-tooth-having-diseased-gum scumbag who gave out all the slurs and threats Friday night.... especially as he sat waiting outside as I walked out.... I didnt check the passenger side [:(]

Its been sat on the drive since Sunday (i havent been anywhere) and mum took it to work yesterday, parking in the clinic car park. While her bmw was scuffed on the bumper there the other week (FUCKING CUNTS) this is a massive scratch down the passenger side.... front, door and rear panel. I dont think police can do anything, ive no evidence, and my no claims bonus thing on insurance is not protected....and I rang a garage to get a rough idea of what the price range would be.......1- 2000 "depending on the damage".

All i wanted to do was to clean it ahead of a job interview tomorrow...

I really hope the smackhead and the rest of them overdose and die tonight. What fucking scum. While i dont nessecarily hate my job, I hate the people I work for, this has reinforced that motherfucking fact.

I rang the boss just now to ask if they took a name of the cunt that came to complain the next day but it wasnt taken. IM FUCKED OFF,.

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (17/3/2013 3:35:56 PM)

Really just a bit irritating.

We got our home insurance renewal in and it's gone up again. So we put our details into the website as new customers and discovered our insurance would be less than a 1/3rd of what they want to charge us this time. This has come up elsewhere before - RAC and the like are quite bad for new customer discounts but if you phone saying you're going to swap the price comes down - a lot! So Direct Line - for it is they - basically are really open that this is the case, there is a massive new customer discount and there is absolutely nothing to stop us cancelling the renewal and reregistering online. They call it a loophole. So common did they make it sound I'm just baffled why we need to go through all of this hassle and why they can't just discount over the phone like anyone else to keep their clearly 2nd class existing customer.

Given how open about it they are it was a bit of a waste of time doing all the homework we did to back up the phonecall, checking other insurers etc!

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (17/3/2013 5:05:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kumar

I was due to get it booked in this week to get resprayed from the first bout but out of sheer laziness I didnt call it in. I was at work last week on Friday and Sunday till late evening and I work in a real shit hole. Mine is the only car there and despite being in the store car park and as near to the goddamn store as possible there is no cctv covering it. I have a fairly good idea who might have done it, the three-black-tooth-having-diseased-gum scumbag who gave out all the slurs and threats Friday night.... especially as he sat waiting outside as I walked out.... I didnt check the passenger side [:(]

Its been sat on the drive since Sunday (i havent been anywhere) and mum took it to work yesterday, parking in the clinic car park. While her bmw was scuffed on the bumper there the other week (FUCKING CUNTS) this is a massive scratch down the passenger side.... front, door and rear panel. I dont think police can do anything, ive no evidence, and my no claims bonus thing on insurance is not protected....and I rang a garage to get a rough idea of what the price range would be.......1- 2000 "depending on the damage".

I really hope the smackhead and the rest of them overdose and die tonight. What fucking scum. While i dont nessecarily hate my job, I hate the people I work for, this has reinforced that motherfucking fact.

I rang the boss just now to ask if they took a name of the cunt that came to complain the next day but it wasnt taken. IM FUCKED OFF,.

whilst out for a walk earlier I saw at least eight cars with similar scratches on them. All of them parked in drives near the road or on the road itself. It looks like someone was walking home late at night and keyed every car which was on their route. I have heard of this happening an awful lot recently (since they started turning off the street lights at 11:30 p.m.) and spoken to a lot of people to whom it has happened. Apparently the level of such crimes has not increased according to the local council but I personally have spoken to six people who have reported such to the police.

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (18/3/2013 6:54:27 AM)

My sciatic pain has been slowly building since I got a cold a week and a half or so ago, today I get up and can barely walk. The pain is back to being almost at the level it was prior to having an operation for it about six months ago.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: I am pissed off because... (18/3/2013 9:58:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: kumar

whilst out for a walk earlier I saw at least eight cars with similar scratches on them. All of them parked in drives near the road or on the road itself. It looks like someone was walking home late at night and keyed every car which was on their route. I have heard of this happening an awful lot recently (since they started turning off the street lights at 11:30 p.m.) and spoken to a lot of people to whom it has happened. Apparently the level of such crimes has not increased according to the local council but I personally have spoken to six people who have reported such to the police.

We had letters through the post last week informing us (the residents of the road) that CCTV was being installed in our road for a period of time as the levels of car keying and tyre slashing has got out of hand the last month or so.  Thankfully I have managed to avoid having this done and I think it's only because my car can't be seen from the road and it appears that it is scumbags just attacking cars that are on the road. [:@]

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (18/3/2013 5:43:03 PM)

When the lights used to be on overnight you never heard anything about such events. Could there be a connections maybe, [sm=33.gif] [;)]

ChickMagnet -> RE: I am pissed off because... (19/3/2013 10:24:52 PM)

So I took a tumble today, only just been able to straighten my leg out, apparently its only severely bruised (thank god), but the nurse who saw me was extremely rough in looking at me, her nails kept digging in when she was trying to manipulate my knee, which would have been bad enough on its own, but the fact that I've torn most of the skin off meant it stung like a female dog!

Which after I embarrassed myself by crying my heart out at work means today can go do one!

Chief -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/3/2013 8:58:52 AM)

So tired. Waking up in the middle of the night since Sunday and waking up early but not able to move in the mornings since Monday. Not like me, my sleep pattern is usually pretty good. Felt like shit this morning.

darthbane -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/3/2013 6:56:06 PM)

I've arranged with my ex, for an appropriate time of the week where my kids and I can talk over Skype. This evening was our first time and I've spent the week checking my Skype account/connection is good on my pc, phone and kindle. I'm excited/nervous, but good to go. I called at 6 as arranged, only to be told, " cannot call a blocked contact".
Fuckin bitch!
I know that this is something that the kids want, and probably, so does she.
So fuckin annoyed[:@]

matty_b -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/3/2013 7:17:51 PM)

Bollocks.

Was walking Jr back to his nana's house because he's staying there tonight, and as I got towards the junction that leads to her street, we got beeped at by a car that was pulling out.

I couldn't really see who it was in the dark so I just kind of waved, but it was only when they pulled away that I realised it was a couple who I'm really pissed off at and wanted to pretty much ignore from now on. And now they think I'm all friendly and wavy with them.

Sway -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/3/2013 10:13:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Bollocks.

Was walking Jr back to his nana's house because he's staying there tonight, and as I got towards the junction that leads to her street, we got beeped at by a car that was pulling out.

I couldn't really see who it was in the dark so I just kind of waved, but it was only when they pulled away that I realised it was a couple who I'm really pissed off at and wanted to pretty much ignore from now on. And now they think I'm all friendly and wavy with them.

[:D]

Why are you not wanting to be friendly and wavy with them? What have they done to incur matty's wrath?

matty_b -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 8:20:56 AM)

Well, it was my cousin and her husband and they've just acted like complete twats over the last year and I just can't be bothered with either of them anymore.

She's a year younger than me, and we always hung out together both when we were growing up and up until a year or so ago; essentially, she's always felt more like a younger sister than a cousin. She was also best friends with my ex-wife as they went to school together and in fact it was her that introduced us to each other.

However, the guy she married is a complete cunt and control freak - but he's the type that keeps it behind closed doors, so anyone who meets him for the first time thinks he's a sound guy. He's not, and I'm going to stress this again, he's a cunt. And for whatever reason he took against my ex-wife, and pretty much made it impossible for her and my cousin to hang out together and still be friends. He'd check her email, phone, twitter account just to see what kind of messages were going between them. He even, unbeknownst to her for quite a while, installed an app on her phone that gives the location of where you are when you send someone a message - so if they were on a night out together and she would text him to say "I'm in xxxx bar right now" (because he was the type who would need constant updates through the night as to her whereabouts), then this app would tell him in the message the postcode she was texting from, so he knew if she was telling the truth or not.

Anyway, eventually he pretty much wore her down and broke her will, so she cut my ex and me out of her life. This is bad enough, but considering the year we've had it just really fucks me off that she's done that and not been there for either us. I've always been at pains to point out that my marriage split was amicable, so anything that pisses her off or upsets her has a good chance of doing the same to me. And considering that in the last 12 months my ex has had our son diagnosed with autism, had our marriage break up and then her brother just drop dead, you would think her best friend would be there for her throughout. But she wasn't. One "Sorry to hear that. Hope you're OK." text message about the marriage break up, she did send flowers when her brother died but that was it apart from one other text message and a couple of very general replies to the occasional Facebook post about funeral arrangements and the like, and that's it. She's never rang her, sent her a long personal message or even popped round to see her. And she lives five minutes up the road. I mean, there is a mate's wife who my ex couldn't stand (the feeling was pretty much mutual), and yet she's shown more genuine concern for her than her supposed best friend has.

And as for me, her actual family? Not one message in any way, shape or form. Oh, apart from one just before Christmas asking if I wanted to buy a gig ticket off her. And she's pregnant, apparently. I say 'apparently' because that's something else she hasn't bothered to tell me about herself. And as much as it's the fault of the twat she married, I'm just as angry at her because she doesn't have the backbone to stand up to him, even when two people she supposedly deeply cares about have pretty much gone through 12 months of hell.

Um, that turned into a bit of a rant, didn't it? Sorry if you were expecting something a bit more jovial. [:D]

Anyway, a pair of twats. Next time they beep me, they're getting the middle finger.

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 9:37:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChickMagnet

So I took a tumble today, only just been able to straighten my leg out, apparently its only severely bruised (thank god), but the nurse who saw me was extremely rough in looking at me, her nails kept digging in when she was trying to manipulate my knee, which would have been bad enough on its own, but the fact that I've torn most of the skin off meant it stung like a female dog!

Which after I embarrassed myself by crying my heart out at work means today can go do one!

That's pretty horrible. And you always seem to have a delayed reaction after a bad fall (hence the crying - last time I helped my dodgy knee by falling down a short stone staircase I stood outside the office till the storm was over [:)])/ Hope it feels OK now, and wasn't saving the worst for the shock wearing off.

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 9:43:24 AM)

quote:

Well, it was my cousin and her husband and they've just acted like complete twats over the last year and I just can't be bothered with either of them anymore.

She's a year younger than me, and we always hung out together both when we were growing up and up until a year or so ago; essentially, she's always felt more like a younger sister than a cousin. She was also best friends with my ex-wife as they went to school together and in fact it was her that introduced us to each other.

However, the guy she married is a complete cunt and control freak - but he's the type that keeps it behind closed doors, so anyone who meets him for the first time thinks he's a sound guy. He's not, and I'm going to stress this again, he's a cunt. And for whatever reason he took against my ex-wife, and pretty much made it impossible for her and my cousin to hang out together and still be friends. He'd check her email, phone, twitter account just to see what kind of messages were going between them. He even, unbeknownst to her for quite a while, installed an app on her phone that gives the location of where you are when you send someone a message - so if they were on a night out together and she would text him to say "I'm in xxxx bar right now" (because he was the type who would need constant updates through the night as to her whereabouts), then this app would tell him in the message the postcode she was texting from, so he knew if she was telling the truth or not.

Anyway, eventually he pretty much wore her down and broke her will, so she cut my ex and me out of her life. This is bad enough, but considering the year we've had it just really fucks me off that she's done that and not been there for either us. I've always been at pains to point out that my marriage split was amicable, so anything that pisses her off or upsets her has a good chance of doing the same to me. And considering that in the last 12 months my ex has had our son diagnosed with autism, had our marriage break up and then her brother just drop dead, you would think her best friend would be there for her throughout. But she wasn't. One "Sorry to hear that. Hope you're OK." text message about the marriage break up, she did send flowers when her brother died but that was it apart from one other text message and a couple of very general replies to the occasional Facebook post about funeral arrangements and the like, and that's it. She's never rang her, sent her a long personal message or even popped round to see her. And she lives five minutes up the road. I mean, there is a mate's wife who my ex couldn't stand (the feeling was pretty much mutual), and yet she's shown more genuine concern for her than her supposed best friend has.

And as for me, her actual family? Not one message in any way, shape or form. Oh, apart from one just before Christmas asking if I wanted to buy a gig ticket off her. And she's pregnant, apparently. I say 'apparently' because that's something else she hasn't bothered to tell me about herself. And as much as it's the fault of the twat she married, I'm just as angry at her because she doesn't have the backbone to stand up to him, even when two people she supposedly deeply cares about have pretty much gone through 12 months of hell.

Um, that turned into a bit of a rant, didn't it? Sorry if you were expecting something a bit more jovial. [:D]

Anyway, a pair of twats. Next time they beep me, they're getting the middle finger.

Is she entirely willing in this? It sounds a bit worryingly like domestic abuse. (Sorry, I realise this may not be the case, but even your post doesn't make her sound the active villain in this).

Chief -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 10:28:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: darthbane

I've arranged with my ex, for an appropriate time of the week where my kids and I can talk over Skype. This evening was our first time and I've spent the week checking my Skype account/connection is good on my pc, phone and kindle. I'm excited/nervous, but good to go. I called at 6 as arranged, only to be told, " cannot call a blocked contact".
Fuckin bitch!
I know that this is something that the kids want, and probably, so does she.
So fuckin annoyed[:@]

That sounds a bit bitter to me. Kids contact shouldn't be used as a weapon.

Chief -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 10:31:30 AM)

quote:

Bollocks.

You should text one of them saying sorry for waving, I mistook you for someone I liked.

I do know the feeling though. There's a van driver at work that's a total fanny and when I'm cycling into work and one of our vans pass I've got to really get a good look at the driver before I wave or not in case it's that old cunt.

matty_b -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 10:38:42 AM)

quote:

Is she entirely willing in this? It sounds a bit worryingly like domestic abuse.

I appreciate it's always the case that you have to know the people involved to properly judge, but I wouldn't go that far, no.

I mean, she's quite a flaky person in general - you can send her a message about wanting to do something and she just won't think to reply and will completely forget about it. Nothing to do with him, it's just the way she is.

So it's partly her nature that she'll think just sending a text message or flowers will be enough and she won't get that she should be doing more than that. Like, the message she sent me about the ticket was very cheery as was the wave yesterday.

So, no, although I'd lay the majority of the blame on him, she is very culpable herself. There's been things she's stood up and fought for in the past. This isn't one of them.

jcthefirst -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 12:10:17 PM)

quote:

He even, unbeknownst to her for quite a while, installed an app on her phone that gives the location of where you are when you send someone a message - so if they were on a night out together and she would text him to say "I'm in xxxx bar right now" (because he was the type who would need constant updates through the night as to her whereabouts), then this app would tell him in the message the postcode she was texting from, so he knew if she was telling the truth or not.

*frantically searches through phone*

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 12:15:30 PM)

quote:

quote:

Is she entirely willing in this? It sounds a bit worryingly like domestic abuse.

I appreciate it's always the case that you have to know the people involved to properly judge, but I wouldn't go that far, no.

I mean, she's quite a flaky person in general - you can send her a message about wanting to do something and she just won't think to reply and will completely forget about it. Nothing to do with him, it's just the way she is.

So it's partly her nature that she'll think just sending a text message or flowers will be enough and she won't get that she should be doing more than that. Like, the message she sent me about the ticket was very cheery as was the wave yesterday.

So, no, although I'd lay the majority of the blame on him, she is very culpable herself. There's been things she's stood up and fought for in the past. This isn't one of them.

Ah. Well that is good. In a way. The app thing was just really really controlling and beyond creepy [&:]

In which case, I'll second Chief's suggestion.

matty_b -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 12:26:22 PM)

Oh, it's horribly creepy, completely.

Chief's advice is great. [:D]

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

quote:

He even, unbeknownst to her for quite a while, installed an app on her phone that gives the location of where you are when you send someone a message - so if they were on a night out together and she would text him to say "I'm in xxxx bar right now" (because he was the type who would need constant updates through the night as to her whereabouts), then this app would tell him in the message the postcode she was texting from, so he knew if she was telling the truth or not.

*frantically searches through phone*

Sway -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/3/2013 12:38:18 PM)

quote:

What the actual fuck!? I'm assuming she eventually found out? How can she still be with somebody like that?

I completely understand why you were annoyed that you waved at them, I would be too if I wasn't waving anything less than my two middle fingers at them.

We've already talked about this before, but it's certainly during difficult times you find out the true nature of people. I certainly found that out over the past 6 months myself - people who I've not spoken to in years sent me flowers and were genuinely concerned, people who are meant to be my closest friends struggled to even text at times.

God help that poor wee sprog.

Page: <<   < prev  314 315 [316] 317 318   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI