RE: I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

pixiedevil_pop -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 8:36:11 PM)

I'm pissed off because my back is really hurting and my tablets aren't touching it.

Dirty Hartigan -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 8:39:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maria Noir

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirty Hartigan
I think when Chris Hewitt contracted it to "Dirty" one time in a thread was the start of my disillusionment with it. I'll take your point on board.

That sentence reminds of this guy

[sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif][sm=happy07.gif]

Exactly!

pettsy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 9:59:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bobatim

I'm pissed off because I have to wait till tomorrow to see No Country for Old Men. (I'm very impatient)

I'm pissed off because the aforementioned film is not showing at any cinema within 30 miles of where I live. [sm=893Grumpy-thumb.gif]

Vadersville -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 11:50:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pettsy

quote:

I'm pissed off because I have to wait till tomorrow to see No Country for Old Men. (I'm very impatient)

I'm pissed off because the aforementioned film is not showing at any cinema within 30 miles of where I live. [sm=893Grumpy-thumb.gif]

I'm pissed off because said film is a pile of wank and I'll never get those hours of my life back.

Twinkle -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 11:52:40 PM)

I'm pissed off because it's Monday tomorrow and I have to go to work.  Bah.

Nice av, Vadersville.

bobatim -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 11:52:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vadersville

quote:

quote:

I'm pissed off because said film is a pile of wank and I'll never get those hours of my life back.

Noooo say it ain't so[:(]

Vadersville -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 12:02:49 AM)

Be prepared for the most pointless time of your life, Bob.

Cheers, Twinkle.

kumar -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 12:49:28 AM)

half my reflective fucking bastard log is missing.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 11:20:45 AM)

Someone in the office is using MY MUG!!!   We have a kitchen with a dishwasher.  At the end of the day you put your mug in it to be washed properly.  In the morning the mugs (and other plates and cutlery) are unloaded and put on the side.  People then come in and take a mug to make their tea.  A lot of people have their own mugs and in the main you don't use someone else's mug.   My mug has my name on it.

But today?  Oh no!  Someone out there has decided that they are called me!  [:@][:@][:@]

Larry of Arabia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 2:04:27 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It isn't so, it's superb.

captain jack harknes -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 3:30:16 PM)

I'm pissed off because I have to leave my house at 6am (!!!!) tomorrow and then catch a multitude of trains for a meeting in St. Albans that I only found out about this morning!! [:@]

The2ndRing -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 4:41:26 PM)

my soon to be ex-husband is causing me grief, BIG TIME

Baby Bear -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 7:06:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The2ndRing

Drink the contents of a bottle of whiskey using gloves while you handle it, refill with someone elses urine, wrap with nice paper and a ribbon. Save for his birthday or anniversary and post to said ex. You never know......

I am a nice person really....I just am creative with revenge and retribution ideas.

Twinkle -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 7:22:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

Someone in the office is using MY MUG!!!   We have a kitchen with a dishwasher.  At the end of the day you put your mug in it to be washed properly.  In the morning the mugs (and other plates and cutlery) are unloaded and put on the side.  People then come in and take a mug to make their tea.  A lot of people have their own mugs and in the main you don't use someone else's mug.   My mug has my name on it.

But today?  Oh no!  Someone out there has decided that they are called me!  [:@][:@][:@]

Next time you're in the kitchen mention loudly that "the infection is back and worse than ever". [;)]

I'm pissed off for a reason not so distant from your own - someone at work keeps pinching my milk.  And not even subtley; sometimes the carton will be virtually empty when I go to slop some in my coffee.  Now, if whoever it is only asked then I'd be happy to given them some, but that fact that they steal it annoys me greatly. [:@]

I'm not the only person to notice that their milk is being filched either.  Some have even taken to marking the milk level on their cartons, or writing "DON'T TOUCH" and "THIS MILK CONTAINS ANTIBIOTICS" ([:D]) on the sides.  Yet still the thief, er, thieves. 

I'm running out of ideas, short of installing CCTV to catch the bugger.

nomimalone -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 7:32:58 PM)

I'm pissed off because I fainted at work today and banged my head off a wall and I don't know why.

Baby Bear -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 8:08:45 PM)

I am now really pissed off  because Daddy Bear has just walked in KNOWING that I had planned a nice dinner for our 13 fuckingth WEDDING ANNIVERSARY and said sorry honey, have rehearsals tonight, I'll bring some champagne when I get back!!!!
Have cracked open a bottle of merlot and will possibly posting pissed by the time he returns.....................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

EDIT; Spelling mistakes, crap even before I had a sip of vin!

Amelie_Scotland -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 8:13:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sumintelligentguy

Amelie - Big hug!![:)][8|]

Thank you, that was very much needed. [:)]

Mozza -> RE: I am pissed off because... (21/1/2008 8:40:12 PM)

I was walking to the library today and, with the torrential rain the north's been having, a tesco van deliberately moved into the outside lane to drench me by driving through the puddle!

I feel an angry letter coming on...

Funkyrae -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 10:45:29 AM)

I've lost my MP3 player.  Although this is made better by the fact I have two on the way now. [:D]

And for some reason Word keeps crashing on me meaning I've lost all the work I've done this morning and if I can't get it sorted out I'm going to be screwed with doing all the work I need to do for uni and for teaching.  Really not good.

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 10:53:44 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The2ndRing

What happened?!?!

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 10:54:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Funkyrae

I've lost my MP3 player.  Although this is made better by the fact I have two on the way now. [:D]

And for some reason Word keeps crashing on me meaning I've lost all the work I've done this morning and if I can't get it sorted out I'm going to be screwed with doing all the work I need to do for uni and for teaching.  Really not good.

Remember you can download open office if you get stuck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org

Funkyrae -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 1:22:48 PM)

Thanks for that Kilo.  I'm running a huge virus scan on my computer first of all to see if there's something there.  Problem is that Word keeps coming up with a Runtime Error, (mentioning C++) so I know it isn't good.  That's about the extent of my knowledge.

You ok 2nd?

Tech_Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 4:34:26 PM)

I'm pissed off because my ciggie cravings have suddenly shot up out of nowhere. [:@]

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 4:39:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tech_Noir

I'm pissed off because my ciggie cravings have suddenly shot up out of nowhere. [:@]

Just have a puff.

Tech_Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 4:49:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

Just have a puff.

Never!!!

It's been over three weeks now, longest I've gone since I became a full blown smoker. I have one now and I'll be weak.

WEAK!

pettsy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 6:44:44 PM)

I'm pissed off because:

One of my lecturers is a complete and utter wanker.  Unfortunately he's also the head of my department.

I went to my mum's house tonight to see my brother (who fell down the stairs yesterday) to be greeted with a note saying they'd gone out.  I don't exactly live 5 minutes away and had to fight my way through rush hour traffic to get there.  If you've got time to write me a fucking note, you've got time to phone me and say you won't be home. [:@]

DVLA have cocked up my V5 address change.  Even though I didn't tick the box which says "If you are a new keeper tick here", and I have the same name, they have still inexplicably put me down as a new keeper.  And tried to blame me for it.

On the plus side, my match tickets arrived today. [:)]

bobatim -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 6:58:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Larry of Arabia

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It isn't so, it's superb.

I know, saw it last night and thought it was brilliant.

What did piss me off however, was that when we went, we were late for the showing. We went to the cinema down the road were there was no sign of it being shown. I asked at the counter only to be told that it isn't out till Feb! I proceeded to inform the guy that it actually came out on Friday only for the jumped up little tosspot to tell me I clearly didn't know anything about films!.
Anyway got to see a late showing at the other cinema, but I was still pissed off.

Today i'm pissed off because my knees feel like they're gonna explode and no matter what I do they hurt so much I wanna cry.

krudler -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 7:04:58 PM)

I'm pissed off because i had a shit day at work (o2 customer care) where some tool was screaming at me for over 5 minutes because he couldnt send a text message, bit of a general issue in the area he lived,tech guys working on it, would be fixed within a few hours, but oh no to this guy it was the fucking apocalypse, going to sue us for breach of contract and not providing full service(stated in the t&cs of said contract cannot always guarantee this for reasons beyond our control,got even  madder when i said that) basically rambled on about how he NEEDED to send this text as if his fucking life depended on it, couldnt just use the phone to CALL someone no? since thats what its mainly for,or any other form of communication?landline?email?carrier pigeon?fires lit on a mountain range? christ on a bike youd swear i just called round to his house and fucked his teenage sister the way he was shouting at me, then he called me a stupid cunt and hung up, so i rang him back and said "now like you were saying before we got cut off..." and he wasnt long changing his fucking tune,oh sorry not meaning to yell blah blah yeah get fucked you twat!

people really should know better than to piss off mobile phone company employees because
a: we have your phone number
2: not to mention, home address,employment details,  bank acount details and credit rating score
and d: we could be really mean and subscribe you to filthy adult text messages that rack up charges on your bill and wind up in your wife divorcing you, tihnk about it people!

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah people are idiots!

Sumintelligentguy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 7:39:36 PM)

krudler you joker. sign him up to them!! do it goddammit!

im annoyed because im sick of the facebook conversations followed by only smiles in the real world from the girl i think likes me and who i kinda like too.

im also annoyed facebook exists - i will delete my account soon (yeah right).

kumar -> RE: I am pissed off because... (22/1/2008 8:18:29 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

Just have a puff.

Never!!!

It's been over three weeks now, longest I've gone since I became a full blown smoker. I have one now and I'll be weak.

WEAK!

im not sure he meant the white stick variety. sorry, bad joke :)

im pissed off because i feel totally demotivated at uni. i tried my hardest in my essay, only to be told "you are getting there"

and im at the same bloody level i was at last year. the mark was acceptable, but nothing to make me feel like i was on fire like

i had inititally thought

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI