RE: I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

MonsterCat -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 2:23:43 AM)

My local isn't playing The Master, which is to be expected with Skyfall still doing the rounds and the new Twilight film opening this Friday.

It doesn't really piss me off since it's just a film but I am mildly cheesed off about not being able to see it on the big screen.

Qwerty Norris -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 2:54:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

My local isn't playing The Master, which is to be expected with Skyfall still doing the rounds and the new Twilight film opening this Friday.

It doesn't really piss me off since it's just a film but I am mildly cheesed off about not being able to see it on the big screen.

At my local world of cine on Friday, it has 4 screenings.Twilight on the other hand....29. [&:]

Really looking forward to the film.

Really not looking forward to the queue. [sm=scared04.gif]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 5:49:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris

At my local world of cine on Friday, it has 4 screenings.Twilight on the other hand....29. [&:]

You're surprised that the final (?) installment in a major movie franchise has more screenings at a multiplex than what is essentially an arthouse picture by a director known for his less easy films?

See it at a smaller independent cinema, where they'll give it the biggest screen and the most screenings. It'll be better for your heart.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 9:05:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: darthbane

I'm sat in the pub when I should be bounching in The Killers gig. Cancelled 4 songs in [:(]

Why was it cancelled?

Hoping to get tickets for their Wembley gig in June next year.

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 9:11:52 AM)

Lost voice - I think tonight is cancelled and they're not sure about the end of the week.

paul_ie86 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 11:44:11 AM)

This: http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2012/1114/1224326575203.html

horribleives -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 11:53:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

You're surprised that the final (?) installment in a major movie franchise has more screenings at a multiplex than what is essentially an arthouse picture by a director known for his less easy films?

No, I do believe he's pissed off.

Qwerty Norris -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 1:24:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

Not surprised, more terrified.

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esqSee it at a smaller independent cinema, where they'll give it the biggest screen and the most screenings. It'll be better for your heart.

But not for my finances, unfortunately.

And the only proper independent arthouse cinema in Edinburgh doesn't start screening it until the 30th anyway.

Still, given monstercat's predicament, I shouldn't complain.

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 2:05:25 PM)

Sneezing has become my nemesis. I sneezed yesterday and think I pulled some stiches or something inside my back and now I have some pain I did not have before. [&o]

darthbane -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 2:18:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Lost voice - I think tonight is cancelled and they're not sure about the end of the week.

Yeah tonight is cancelled too. Hopefully they'll reschedule, but my tickets came off eBay so I don't know where I am now

horribleives -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 3:03:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: darthbane

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Yeah tonight is cancelled too. Hopefully they'll reschedule, but my tickets came off eBay so I don't know where I am now

I've been to a few gigs that were rescheduled (the QOTSA/Interpol last minute cancellations of of 2007 spring to mind) and in both cases the original tickets were valid.

horribleives -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 3:04:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

Sneezing has become my nemesis. I sneezed yesterday and think I pulled some stiches or something inside my back and now I have some pain I did not have before. [&o]

Come back to me with your 'nemesis' talk after you've sneezed and shit yourself in a nightclub queue.

Shifty Bench -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 3:09:24 PM)

quote:

Holy shit, dude, that sounds horrible. Hope you're ok [&:]

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 3:09:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

Come back to me with your 'nemesis' talk after you've sneezed and shit yourself in a nightclub queue.

You have played the trump. [;)]

Thanks Shifty, I think some of the stitches just got pulled and the muscle is a bit inflexible. It is still better than before as when I sneezed then I ended up having to uses a stick.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/11/2012 3:22:29 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

You have played the trump. [;)]

Thanks Shifty, I think some of the stitches just got pulled and the muscle is a bit inflexible. It is still better than before as when I sneezed then I ended up having to uses a stick.

Quite literally.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/11/2012 11:31:49 PM)

Some idiotic girl near where I live created a Facebook event for a NYE party and invited about a thousand people. Then a local radio station got involved and talked incessantly about the party which gave it more promotion and the party grew bigger. Now the police are getting involved, they're attempting to shut the party down and this stupid girl has been elevated to something of a folk hero. I looked on the Facebook event page and all I could see was "YOLO" "FUCK DA POLIIIIICE" and people supporting her. I don't know if it's the ridiculous radio station (who play shite music anyway), the stupid girl or just all of the people involved in general but something really pisses me off about all of this.

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/11/2012 11:53:05 PM)

Would she really be happy when a ten thousand people descended and destroyed the neighbourhood including the place she lived I wonder?

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 12:02:12 AM)

quote:

Would she really be happy when a ten thousand people descended and destroyed the neighbourhood including the place she lived I wonder?

That kind of thought process doesn't seem to occur when your 17 years old and stupid enough to make Facebook events and invite over a thousand people to it apparently.

Rhubarb -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 1:04:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

That kind of thought process doesn't seem to occur when your 17 years old and stupid enough to make Facebook events and invite over a thousand people to it apparently.

Plus that does sound like a memorable party.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 1:22:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

quote:

quote:

It does, but you have to remember I live in country Australia [:D]

Here's how most house parties go where I live:
Several fights
A lot of crying girls (and guys)
The occasional drunk 14 year old who arrives at the party with someone nearing 20
A lot of cheap wine
A lot of stuff gets destroyed

Imagine all of that amplified a thousand times. I'm just lucky I'm old enough to drink at pubs so I can avoid all of that crap.

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 9:30:37 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

quote:

quote:

It does, but you have to remember I live in country Australia [:D]

Here's how most house parties go where I live:
Several fights
A lot of crying girls (and guys)
The occasional drunk 14 year old who arrives at the party with someone nearing 20
A lot of cheap wine
A lot of stuff gets destroyed

Imagine all of that amplified a thousand times. I'm just lucky I'm old enough to drink at pubs so I can avoid all of that crap.

It will be like that memorable film which flopped and I cannot remember what it is called.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 9:33:48 AM)

quote:

quote:

Guess it didn't register with this one either

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19688356

[sm=rolleyes10.gif]

steffols -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 2:19:24 PM)

Its that 'mum' again.

quote:

Going through the receipts in my purse & added up all the money I've spent on ****** Christmas! he's managed to get 14 long sleved/t-shirts, 4 pairs off cottons, 2 track suits, 2 pairs off jeans, 5 hoodies, 2 knitted jumpers, 8 pairs off pjs & a housecoat 2 pairs off trainers, hunter wellies, 1 pair off slippers, his fire truck & all his stocking stuff! Erm over the top?

I WANT TO PUNCH SOME SENSE INTO HER.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 2:22:00 PM)

Love how she says "He's managed to get...." like she has NO IDEA how that happened! Over the top? Just a tad. All he'll care about is the fire truck or the box it comes in....
[sm=rolleyes10.gif]

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 2:22:02 PM)

I call BS. Receipts in her purse? She went out and spent cash/cards in shops and not online?

Also, she does realise her kid won't give a toss about virtually all of that because clothes don't equal presents. [:D]

steffols -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 2:31:07 PM)

Yeah, I don't think she's telling the truth. She has a history of lying to people and getting caught so I think this is all just a bit of FB show-offery. I feel sorry for her kid though, he's going to have an awful Christmas. How do you play with a knitted jumper?! [:D]

matty_b -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 2:40:57 PM)

I wish I was friends with her. So tempted to say what an awful fucking Christmas he's going to have with no toys.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 3:39:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

I wish I was friends with her. So tempted to say what an awful fucking Christmas he's going to have with no toys.

He has a fire truck! Don't forget about that.

elab49 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 3:43:20 PM)

Also - housecoat?!?

matty_b -> RE: I am pissed off because... (16/11/2012 3:48:26 PM)

Well, he's also got slippers so maybe a pipe is for his birthday.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gimli The Dwarf

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

He has a fire truck! Don't forget about that.

Let's hope she remembers the batteries for it. [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  295 296 [297] 298 299   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI