RE: I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

moontheloon -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 9:25:59 PM)

I'm pissed off because I have an exam tomorrow morning at 0930 which I know nothing about and I am going to fail it[:@][:@]

pixiedevil_pop -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 9:33:49 PM)

I'm pissed off because I never seem to be getting home until late these days and during the week I seem to be seeing my children for less than an hour each day.
I'm pissed off because someone who calls me their bestmate is all take, take and never even asks how I'm feeling.
I'm pissed off that the kitchen and landing still haven't been decorated.
I'm pissed off because I work really hard in my job but don't feel I'm paid enough (doesn't everyone).

homersimpson_esq -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 9:42:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pixiedevil_pop

I'm pissed off because I never seem to be getting home until late these days and during the week I seem to be seeing my children for less than an hour each day.
I'm pissed off because someone who calls me their bestmate is all take, take and never even asks how I'm feeling.
I'm pissed off that the kitchen and landing still haven't been decorated.
I'm pissed off because I work really hard in my job but don't feel I'm paid enough (doesn't everyone).

I'm pissed off that she's pissed off at all these things!

Although the third point raised is my bad...

indysgill -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 9:55:30 PM)

.....the post office lost another of my parcels. Thats the fourth one in 6 months! [:@]

Sumintelligentguy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 12:55:31 AM)

im pissed off because my new timetable says i finsh uni on friday at 6 - when im meant to start work at 5 - FUCK!. and ive already asked to change my wednesday shifts around - im screwed. 

the anomaly -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 1:09:23 AM)

Yet another disc I got in the post is damaged and I have to send it back.

mfj fratelli -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 1:25:39 AM)

I'm pissed off  because the writer's strike will inevitably lead to more reality programming. Fuck off, television execs. I'll watch episode after episode of The Wire (via DVD Sets 1-4) until my eyes bleed before I watch any of that 'Who Wants to Date an Asshole' nonsense.

moontheloon -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 2:04:55 AM)

I'm pissed off because I have been trying to get to sleep for the last hour so I can be well slept for my exam tommorrow but I cannot fall asleep and my sleeping pills always either make me oversleep or make me grouchy the next day

I'm pissed off because my room is too warm and I can't work out why

I'm pissed off because I have a cold

I'm pissed off because... well I guess I just am right now

after tomorrow though I should be less so[8|]

parsonage84 -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 8:34:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: moontheloon

I'm pissed off because I have an exam tomorrow morning at 0930 which I know nothing about and I am going to fail it[:@][:@]

Am pretty much pissed off for the same reason aparf from mine is in the afternoon

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 3:56:21 PM)

...is pissed off because there's absolutely no food in the house.

Sway -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 8:07:53 PM)

I'm seriously pissed off because I just found out some information last night about somebody that could have made things waaay different if I'd known before they'd left the country. [:(] The tool.

(oops, just realised how that could look, Fairy if you happen to read this, don't worry it wasn't about you!)

Castor Troy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 8:12:33 PM)

I am pissed off because I really want a new job/career but have absolutely no idea of what I want to do.

themightyhutch -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 8:26:36 PM)

I am pissed off because this exam fortnight is taking aggggeeeesssssss.

Sumintelligentguy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 9:12:52 PM)

im annoyed i only just realised i reached 1000 posts - but thats not really something to be annoyed about -

im annoyed i napped on my day off rather than do all the stuff i wanted to do like read and watch dvds

Explosion in the Sky -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 9:31:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Castor Troy

I am pissed off because I really want a new job/career but have absolutely no idea of what I want to do.

Join the club.

My reasons for feeling a bit angry tonight

1: My bank account is beyond recovery
2: I can't pay the rent any longer

3: Probably have to find a new apartment
4: Got back from work really motivated and inspired to continue my screenplay, only to lose such motivation after realising my unbelievably shit financial situation

sanchia -> RE: I am pissed off because... (15/1/2008 11:02:09 PM)

I;m a touch irritated that I have just got back to work after experiencing the pleasures of the bug which is making the rounds only to sprain the connective muscle of my left scapula picking up a book (old age must be making me fragile).  I have been signed off for a few days by the doctor but can tell my boss is none too impressed.  It also bloody hurts and I have to spend a lot of time with cold gel packs strapped to my back which is a difficult thing to place when you have a sprain in such a place.   

Baby Bear -> RE: I am pissed off because... (18/1/2008 5:10:17 PM)

I'm pissed off because the weather's lousy and I STILL can't go in the garden for fear of drowning ( and frogs ).
........and because I've spent a vast majority of the day on the Empire website and I now feel guilty that the ironing wasn't done.

bobatim -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 4:41:18 PM)

I'm pissed off because I just can't seem to shake off this goddamn cold.
I'm pissed off because I have to wait till tomorrow to see No Country for Old Men. (I'm very impatient)

curve -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 4:45:43 PM)

I'm pissed off because I wasted two hours this afternoon and now I will have to work even later.

Amelie_Scotland -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 4:51:15 PM)

I'm pissed off because...

* My parents had a screaming match at my sister who has stormed off and I just know she's gonna do something she'll regret.
* I had a complete mental breakdown last week and everyone at school knows about it.
* I have no free time and even though I dropped one of my favourite subjects to free up ome time, I'm still under too much presuure.

Sumintelligentguy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 5:40:51 PM)

Amelie - Big hug!![:)][8|]

Maria Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 6:45:29 PM)

I'm pissed off because:

• I banished myself to Spain over four months ago and I'm still homesick.
  • I hate being a teacher.
  • My flatmates are wankers.

Dirty Hartigan -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 6:52:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maria Noir

I'm pissed off because:
  • I banished myself to Spain over four months ago and I'm still homesick.
  • I hate being a teacher.

Harsh, Maria. Are you doing a TEFL thing I take it? Welcome back, BTW.

Maria Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 6:57:39 PM)

No. I got a job in an English academy through a mutual contact. I wanted to come to Spain to improve my Spanish (I have a degree in Applied Languages) and this was the most straightforward way. It also meant that I had to come here on my own and it's so hard trying to make friends in such a big city. Thank god I found my old password. I'd forgotten it and I didn't like my new username, hence my prolonged absence[:)].

curve -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 7:21:47 PM)

quote:

My flatmates are wankers.

Tell them to do it quietly with the door closed.

Maria Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 7:29:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: curve

quote:

My flatmates are wankers.

Tell them to do it quietly with the door closed.

[sm=happy07.gif]

Dirty Hartigan -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 7:43:24 PM)

quote:

No. I got a job in an English academy through a mutual contact. I wanted to come to Spain to improve my Spanish (I have a degree in Applied Languages) and this was the most straightforward way. It also meant that I had to come here on my own and it's so hard trying to make friends in such a big city. Thank god I found my old password. I'd forgotten it and I didn't like my new username, hence my prolonged absence[:)].

Aha. I've gone off my username, but I've built up too many posts to change it now, alas.

Maria Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 7:52:25 PM)

Trust me if you changed it it wouldn't be the same. What's wrong with Dirty Hartigan? You've named yourself after two of the best vigilante dectives around.

Dirty Hartigan -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 8:03:07 PM)

quote:

Trust me if you changed it it wouldn't be the same. What's wrong with Dirty Hartigan? You've named yourself after two of the best vigilante detectives around.

Tis true, but it's kind of longwinded and maybe a bit threatening, I don't know. I think when Chris Hewitt contracted it to "Dirty" one time in a thread was the start of my disillusionment with it. I'll take your point on board.

Maria Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (20/1/2008 8:15:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirty Hartigan
I think when Chris Hewitt contracted it to "Dirty" one time in a thread was the start of my disillusionment with it. I'll take your point on board.

That sentence reminds of this guy

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI