I am pissed off because... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

bubs -> I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 7:46:59 PM)

Okay, I don't know if this has been done before but if it has then the mods can go right ahead and bite my head off about it. Anyways, this is fairly simple, just tell us why you're angry/pissed off/annoyed.

I am pissed off because I got sent home from school to get a bloody haircut on the first day.[:@]

pettsy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 8:06:04 PM)

I'm pissed off because I'm a Newcastle United supporter. [:@]

Tech_Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 8:23:47 PM)

I'm pissed because I drank too much. [:D]

Hobbitonlass -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 8:47:04 PM)

I'm pissed off because it is Sunday evening already [:@]

Tech_Noir -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 8:53:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

I'm pissed off because it is Sunday evening already [:@]

I'm pissed off because I'm not pissed off it's sunday evening - the curse of being unemployed.

Deviation -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 8:59:14 PM)

I am pissed of because I have exams in a week.

juanvasquez -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 9:11:21 PM)

I'm pissed off because I have to go back to the most mundane monotonous job ever tomorrow. And I'm skint and really want to get my costume for my birthday party but have to wait 2 weeks.

Actually the latter is just me being spoiled.

Sumintelligentguy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 9:36:37 PM)

im annoyed that i dont give a shit if i fail tomorrows exam.

BobaJango -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 9:37:12 PM)

I'm pissed off because i spent the majority of my Christmas holidays doing coursework and as soon as i returned to college, i get rewarded with much more bloody CW!

matthewforan -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 9:50:03 PM)

Because the AC adapter for my laptop is busted so I have to buy a new one 26. D'Oh.

nomimalone -> RE: I am pissed off because... (13/1/2008 10:17:39 PM)

I am pissed off because my parents didn't go away as planned and I missed out on my blissful weekend of peace and watching DVDs.

Shifty Bench -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 12:41:14 AM)

I am pissed off because I lost my job just before Christmas and I sign on tomorrow.

King_Bard -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 9:38:02 AM)

Im pissed because i havent got a job anymore and need to find one pretty quickly.

pettsy -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 10:01:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

I am pissed off because I lost my job just before Christmas and I sign on tomorrow.

Wow, sorry to hear about that Shifty, talk about bad timing.  Hope you find something else soon.

Baby Bear -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 10:50:32 AM)

I'm pissed off because I'm far too old to complain that I was sent home from school..............

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 11:31:26 AM)

I'm pissed off because my screen histories lecture was cancelled today.  Even more so because we all turned up for it last week only to find out that it wasn't supposed to start until today.  No message in advance or anything.  Luckily my student accomodation is only across the road from the uni, but next year I'm moving to a student house about 25-30 minutes away.

The house is lush by the way [:D]

kumar -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 1:51:34 PM)

im pissed off because of the new timetable for semester 2, it is bloody mental. 9 till 4 or evem 5 most days!!

i007_Bond_007i -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 2:48:37 PM)

I'm annoyed because I have an exam tomorrow which I'm not prepared for [:@]!!

Fanboyslayer -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 4:13:36 PM)

I'm pissed off because I'm now a grown up and no one tells me I'm too young to for anything anymore [:(]

Shifty Bench -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 4:53:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pettsy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

Wow, sorry to hear about that Shifty, talk about bad timing.  Hope you find something else soon.

Thanks Pettsy. It really was bad timing, but I coped. It took ages to get my jobseekers allowance too because of the holidays but it's fine now. I hope I find something soon too [:D]

Shaunette_ofthe_Dead -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 5:03:04 PM)

My sympathies, Shifty!! I, too, have spent a goodly long time on the ole Rock 'n' Roll so I know how it feels! [:)]

I am pissed off because,
1. I don't have a real job. I'm trying to save up to move to Manchester, so I don't want to get a full-time job down here in Wales, but because I never seem to get long-term temp placements it's nearly impossible to save up, which means my moving keeps getting more and more delayed.
2. The temp jobs I do get are soul-destroyingly dull, which adds to my frustration.

But worst of all,
3. What made it bearable was that I guy I've been friends with for awhile & I had started looking at each other differently recently, which was fun and new and interesting. I mentioned that we'd started fancying each other to him, moves were made, fun was had, then he announces he "doesn't do relationships" because I would, apprently, become "needy" and take up too much of his time and money, what the fuck I pay my own way, by the by, and when I point this out and that I like to still have my own space in a relationship, so would want him to have his, this is apprently me being wrong because I'm a girl so I'd definately want a big white wedding and everything -- which is where I feel like SCREAMING because who the HELL mentioned marriage, I was taking about going out and seeing how we go along, and if it didn't work out, well, I'd be moving up North in a few months anyway. And he says he'd be okay having a relationship in a few years, but it would never happen with me because he doesn't want a relationship right now, which basically amounts to I'm not good enough to be his girlfriend. Good enough to shag, was good enough to be friends with for TEN FUCKING YEARS, but the second a potential relationship is on the cards the best I'm offered is that we can be fuck-buddies until something better comes along.
Gee, thanks.
[:@][:@][:@]

bobatim -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 5:06:40 PM)

I'm pissed off with having no job, despite sending out reams of cv's and application forms since October.
I'm pissed off with the people who you have sent these too months ago, not having the common courtesy to respond, even if it is just to say no.

Shaunette_ofthe_Dead -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 5:23:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bobatim

I'm pissed off with the people who you have sent these too months ago, not having the common courtesy to respond, even if it is just to say no.

Yeah, that pisses me off, too!

bobatim -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 5:55:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shaunette_ofthe_Dead

quote:

ORIGINAL: bobatim

Yeah, that pisses me off, too!

It's just plain rude. I hate it when the application says they 'may not reply as it costs too much'. Some of the places i've applied are massive corporations. I'm sure they can spare the cost of a bleedin stamp!. Hell it costs jack all to send an e-mail. Man they piss me off.[:@]

Shaunette_ofthe_Dead -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 6:01:02 PM)

It's basically saying, "We can't be arsed to spend any more man-power dealing with your waste-of-time CV. Thanks for trying, though."
Bastards.

bobatim -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 6:03:04 PM)

It make you wander why they bother advertising the position in the first place.
I wanna work in human resources. It seems pretty easy work, sitting around ignoring stuff[:D]

Shaunette_ofthe_Dead -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 6:11:07 PM)

I could do with getting paid to write "We will not respond to unsuccessful candidates" at the bottom of job descriptions, then filing my nails for a few hours before taking my tea break...!
[:D]

bubs -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 6:21:03 PM)

...I might have to cancel Friday's get together with my mates.

Hood_Man -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 6:38:58 PM)

I'm pissed off because the house I previously mentioned went to another group.

Sway -> RE: I am pissed off because... (14/1/2008 7:40:41 PM)

I'm pissed off because....

I'm having to return my new phone for a replacement after less than 14 days of using it.
Somebody's behaviour towards me is bang out of order.
If it wasn't for one minor fixable thing (which won't get fixed until next month) I'd have a flat to myself for a whole week.
I can't have my cake and eat it. I wanted to go to Glasgow this weekend, but because I'm trying to save money I'm being disciplined and not going.

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI