dreams (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

lympo -> dreams (5/10/2007 10:49:59 AM)

does exactly what it says on the tin-talk about dreams kiddo's!

jot down any dreams you have had, be it last night or one that you had a while back that got your head going apeshit.totally up to you, but remember...tis dreams!

theram05 -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 10:53:12 AM)

I dreamt my fiancÚ's family were MINTED, as in fucking rolling in it.

Talk about not wanting to wake up.....

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 10:53:21 AM)

I dreamt everyone know how to use apostrophes.

I also dreamt that people still used dreamt and didn't use dreamed because that's really American even if it does make more sense. I hope I spelt that right, I learnt it a long time ago.

lympo -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 12:19:05 PM)

thats an amazing dream Kilo.[:D]

theram05 -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 12:28:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lympo

thats an amazing dream Kilo.[:D]

Really, I thought it was a tad pedantic myself.

lympo -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 12:46:34 PM)

[sm=biggrin.gif] I had ana mazingly concerning dream that my boyfriend has sex with another girl, and i was watching it, and i didnt stop it![&:][:@] that saying something?! not as bad as the apostrophe one,sheesh.

Skiba -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 12:55:03 PM)

I have the most vivid dreams and remember them fully when I wake up but then slowly forget them as the day goes on but they do fuck me up in the head for a while..one I recall from a little while ago I called Anne Widdecombe a fatty boom boom!

lympo -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 1:26:30 PM)

[:D]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 2:54:09 PM)

Obviously everyone dreams. However, I rarely remember mine. I mean, maybe once a year I'll remember a dream. And then, it's a really, really dull dream. (For instance, a dreamt I went to work... Another time, I dreamt I went to Asda. Seriously, who dreams things like that?!)

punchdrunk -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 3:31:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

Obviously everyone dreams. However, I rarely remember mine. I mean, maybe once a year I'll remember a dream. And then, it's a really, really dull dream. (For instance, a dreamt I went to work... Another time, I dreamt I went to Asda. Seriously, who dreams things like that?!)

The executive Director of Asda dreams of all of us going to Asda...Maybe it's mind control! Get on the baco-foil wrap it around your head and protect yourself [sm=augen14.gif]

[:D] 

punchdrunk -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 3:34:12 PM)

On a serious note when i was young i used to have premonitions i would dream whole years sometime like condensed information, It was very strange since i have got older it happens less and less. It was pretty usless to me as i could never memorise lottery numbers or anything like that but i guess that wasn't the reason i was gifted with those dreams of the future.

Larry of Arabia -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 3:35:44 PM)

Anyone dreamt of themselves as a superhero? I've had dreams about flying, but one time I was in the whole Superman get-up. I even had black hair (I don't have black hair in reality, you know).

jimbo909 -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 3:41:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

I've had dreams like that. Really mundane, everyday stuff like being at work or whatever. I had this occassion when I was thinking about something that happened and then I realised it didn't actually happen at all. Moments when I'm not sure which memories are real and which are dreams. Crazy.

Two recuring dreams I had as a child include one where I'm stuck in this dark, noisy, industrial nightmare environment at night. I mean it's like a black, oily, factory type place with iron girders and smoke and fire and I'm lost and all alone and amid all this horror I find this small, cute, furry creature. Like a bunny rabbit or a Jim Henson puppet (a cute one). I'm don't remember if I save the creature from the factory or not. The thing that always interests me about this dream is the juxtaposition of the cute/horrible imagery.

The other dream is I'm glued to a wall and The Hulk and She-Hulk are running  towards me and are about to crash through the wall and crush me-- then I wake up.

Kilo_T_Mortal -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 3:46:51 PM)

quote:

[sm=biggrin.gif] I had ana mazingly concerning dream that my boyfriend has sex with another girl, and i was watching it, and i didnt stop it![&:][:@] that saying something?! not as bad as the apostrophe one,sheesh.

My girlfriend has dreams like that, wakes up and gets upset with me like I actually cheated on her.

punchdrunk -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 3:55:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

My girlfriend has dreams like that, wakes up and gets upset with me like I actually cheated on her.

Sex online doesn't count as cheating, right? [sm=augen14.gif]

igotnewlegs -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 3:55:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jimbo909

I've had dreams like that. Really mundane, everyday stuff like being at work or whatever. I had this occassion when I was thinking about something that happened and then I realised it didn't actually happen at all. Moments when I'm not sure which memories are real and which are dreams. Crazy.

Two recuring dreams I had as a child include one where I'm stuck in this dark, noisy, industrial nightmare environment at night. I mean it's like a black, oily, factory type place with iron girders and smoke and fire and I'm lost and all alone and amid all this horror I find this small, cute, furry creature. Like a bunny rabbit or a Jim Henson puppet (a cute one). I'm don't remember if I save the creature from the factory or not. The thing that always interests me about this dream is the juxtaposition of the cute/horrible imagery.

The other dream is I'm glued to a wall and The Hulk and She-Hulk are running  towards me and are about to crash through the wall and crush me-- then I wake up.

Both of those dreams mean you are confused about your sexuality. [8|]

I envy all those who can't remember their dreams as it probably means you're not waking up frequently through the night like I am. I Remember at least one dream almost every night and they're usually halfway towards being a nightmare. My dreams are also like films in the camera work, who I'm with (I hardly ever know them), the setting and the story. Anyone else have that?

punchdrunk -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 3:58:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Larry of Arabia

Anyone dreamt of themselves as a superhero? I've had dreams about flying, but one time I was in the whole Superman get-up. I even had black hair (I don't have black hair in reality, you know).

I had a flying dream but the physics were all there (however fantastical) i was about to touch down and holding out my hands made me hover above the ground, by channeling energy to my hands i was able to fly around complex environments at low levels without hitting anything, I was teaching others how to do it. great fun! 

Larry of Arabia -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 3:58:21 PM)

Camera-work? Do explain, please.

igotnewlegs -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 4:02:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Larry of Arabia

Camera-work? Do explain, please.

Thought I'd get called up on that one. By camera work I mean I have dreams outside of my own head like looking down at situations, from different angles etc. Like I'm starring in my own film. Sounds weird when I write it down so I may be unique with that one...

Skiba -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 4:06:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

Yeah my girlfriend has done the same!  Woke up and she's in a mood with me...Why I ask her?  "Because you were seeing someone else in my dream" 

OK my bad...

Larry of Arabia -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 4:08:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: punchdrunk

I had a flying dream but the physics were all there (however fantastical) i was about to touch down and holding out my hands made me hover above the ground, by channeling energy to my hands i was able to fly around complex environments at low levels without hitting anything, I was teaching others how to do it. great fun! 

I like those kind of dreams, though I'm usually just zipping about in an open space. One time I was flying through a corridor, though, which was odd.

jimbo909 -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 4:10:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: igotnewlegs

quote:

ORIGINAL: jimbo909

Both of those dreams mean you are confused about your sexuality. [8|]

I envy all those who can't remember their dreams as it probably means you're not waking up frequently through the night like I am. I Remember at least one dream almost every night and they're usually halfway towards being a nightmare. My dreams are also like films in the camera work, who I'm with (I hardly ever know them), the setting and the story. Anyone else have that?

I have had dreams with a cinematic quality to them. Like watching a film but I'm in it. Not sure if I was watching myself or whether it they are first person. Hmmmm. [sm=33.gif]

sanchia -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 5:18:03 PM)

quote:

So your unconcious mind is revealing your deeply hidden voyeuristic urges [sm=33.gif]

Deviation -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 6:15:17 PM)

Recently I can't remember my dreams.................

clarabell -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 8:17:58 PM)

I remember my dreams - nothing vivid and not every night, but some of them stay with me when I wake up in the morning. 

If something is drummed into me enough during the day I'll also dream about it in some form during the night.  This usually means dreaming about boring stuff.  For example, when I was on a Geology field trip in Arran dealing with rocks and mapping every day, all day for a week, I used to dream about it at night!

oddzag -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 8:56:56 PM)

it's so weird that we thought of the same idea at the same time www.cerebrum-alucinor.blog.com, i actually have a comments thread about it bout two threads up from here

bubs -> RE: dreams (5/10/2007 9:02:49 PM)

I have a bizzare reccuring nightmare that features a Marilyon Manson-like creature is chasing me around a theatre trying to eat me. It's totally freaky and exhausting. He's never caught me though, at some stages he had me!

betania -> RE: dreams (6/10/2007 12:02:10 AM)

I had this dream this week that me and a girl from work were going to do a commercial dressed up as school girls. That's...weird [&:]

indysgill -> RE: dreams (6/10/2007 12:13:15 AM)

I remember once i dreamt i was in a tree house at school with 2 friends, one male and one female, where she was dressed as an owl. We didnt think nothing of it. [sm=huh.gif]
Another time i was trampled by horses!

punchdrunk -> RE: dreams (6/10/2007 1:31:13 PM)

Brand new one- I was on a rocky cove near the ocean walking on the rocks, between the rocks there was a Giant Walrus (my thoughts went to the news that Bono would be singing "I am the Walrus" in the new Beatles Music film) But then it rose up onto it's lobster like feet and towered over me it's back was shell like, but ornate and resembled the monster *Sin in Final Fantasy 10, It moved with each step it shook the ground, It was like the animation from The cut sequences of Final Fantasy but 1000 times better DGI (Dream Generated Image) it was on the edge of looking real in a way that is hard to explain. Sort of like a monster in a stop motion movie,but as i mentioned slick and fluid, I wasn't scared of the creature despite it's scale and the walrus gowls becoming more like the sharpe mouth of a tarantula.
[image]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/Paidfornothing/sin.jpg[/image]

The other one i was rescuing a pretty girl who had been kidnapped and tied up by a gang. Despite the fact i knew i would put myself in danger as their were way more of them than me.

And a few others i should have written down, but i thought i would remember them.     

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI