Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

darth silas -> Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (18/9/2007 2:29:21 PM)

Season 3 begins here on irish tv ONE DAY before sky gets it if im not mistaken.It starts on thursday 20th sept on RTE 2.

Really lookin forward to this.The first two seasons were excellent and it will be interesting to see if they can keep up the quality.From the looks of things,Sona looks like a prison where SURVIVING will be a challenge.After seeing the trailer,it reminds me of the later scenes from Escape from new york where the prison is full of the worst scumbags engaged in gladiator style matches to the death.

jediwarrior -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (18/9/2007 2:57:48 PM)

Starts on the 24th this month on Sky One so only a few days behind RTE2

theoriginalcynic -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (18/9/2007 4:52:11 PM)

Season 2 wasn't quite as good as the first series.  But hey what could be? They set such a high standard...

I CAN'T WAIT

furrybastard -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (18/9/2007 7:12:06 PM)

Considering how close the Irish and British episodes air to the US, couldn't we just keep everything in the one thread? First poster for new episodes always tags it as spoilers anyway so those a few days behind can just come back when they've seen it. 

G.O.B -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (23/9/2007 12:31:07 PM)

*Spoilers*

well,i watched the first episode a few days ago and i have to say while it was enjoyable,i was slightly dissapointed with the first episode,as very little happened for the majority of it,even T-bag didn't get that much screentime.It seemed to me that the show only seemed to go between Michael in sona and lincoln outside,which if this is the format for the season will be very dull.was this part of a two hour premiere in the US?

furrybastard -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (23/9/2007 2:09:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: G.O.B
was this part of a two hour premiere in the US?

Nope, US speed just got the one episode as well.

darth silas -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (23/9/2007 4:45:31 PM)

It was hardly an earth shattering start to the season but its not really supposed to.They are setting everything up for what this season is going to be about and so far,it loks intriguing.

I like the fact that Michael and Mahone are going to have to work together despite their hatred for each other.I get the feeling Lincoln gonna get involved with that hot babe from the company.After spending a long spell in the slammer,who can blame him?

theoriginalcynic -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (24/9/2007 12:09:41 PM)

Did anyone watch Access all areas last night on sky one? Now maybe he was jokng but if he wasn't the dude who plays Michael's brother revealed a huge plot twist.  Not sure the writers are gonna like that... isn't it standard procedure to say I can't say when asked what's gonna happen next? Not blow a big surprise...

SPOILER

It involves Sarah and LJ

theoriginalcynic -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (25/9/2007 5:14:32 PM)

Prison break was excellent.  A lot better then the season finale last year.  Hopefully it will stay tense, clever and keep the plot moving forward through-out.  Mahone killing that guy was unexpected - as usual I thought how the hell is Michael gonna get out of this? They always do that - write themselves into a corner and find a way out again.  Really good...

Only bad side - Michael always has a long sleeved t-shirt on when it's red hot outside? Obviously so that they don't have to do his tat's but it's not realstic.  The dude who plays the big black guy isn't scary enough or charasmatic enough for the part but he may grow on me...

DJ Rob C: Mark II! -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (4/10/2007 6:07:00 PM)

No comments on Monday's ep on Sky 1? [8|]

I thought it was good and it will be intriguing to see where they go from here [:)]

theoriginalcynic -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (4/10/2007 7:03:16 PM)

The episode was excellent - Micheal bursting the water pipes was beyond clever.  I think I saw it on the access all areas special that they will tell us what the whole president thing was about this season.  I hope they do... can someone please tell me how Sucre was suddenly ok? Did I miss something? Wasn't he lying on the ground on deaths door at the end of last season?

What actually happened to him I forget?

theoriginalcynic -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (8/10/2007 11:16:41 PM)

Another strong episode...although is this the company that was behind the whole president thing? The whole Sarah story is getting a bit silly now - why couldn't the actress come back for those short scenes? And they didn't even have the right picture of her.  Why use her at all? LJ getting kidnapped is enough...

Topher182 -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (9/10/2007 11:10:16 AM)

Season 3 started off very well but im finding it going a little slow at the minute! its still good though and im getting the feeling something big is gonna happen this week

theoriginalcynic -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (13/11/2007 3:43:35 PM)

So, Michael found out about sarah and now he's beating Whistler up.  Got to be part of a larger plan surley? As much as I love this show it's starting to feel all filler at the moment and trying to keep them in the prison.  Here's hoping they escape next episode...

KennyM -> RE: Prison break:season 3.Uk speed (13/11/2007 8:01:27 PM)

can someone PM me when last night's episode is repeated. I settled down to watch it this morning, hit the wrong button on the 'mote and deleted it [:@][:@][:@]

cheers

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI