RE: Everton (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand

Harry Lime -> RE: Everton (25/11/2007 12:52:16 PM)

[image]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44259000/jpg/_44259771_pien270.jpg[/image]

Great result yesterday! Some of the football we played was scincilating and our squad looks so strong. Arteta just pulls all the strings, Yakubu is starting to repay his transfer fee, I really like the look Pienaar the more I see him and the return of Tim Cahill has added an extra dimension to our attack. Five goals in seven games from midfield says it all!

One final plus... It's smashing to see Andy Johnson back and scoring after his injury too.

jay13 -> RE: Everton (25/11/2007 1:38:34 PM)

i stayed away from the score till MOTD last night, and after a long day seeing the goals fly in was immense.

Although Sunderland's defending was pretty poor, there was no doubt that a couple of our goals were class, Pienaar's and Osman's come to mind.

Also Tim Cahill, what a difference the little Australian makes, and i hven't even mentioned little Mikel yet. [:D]

Harry Lime -> RE: Everton (6/12/2007 1:33:55 PM)

Woohoo! Another great night of European football and a 1 v 0 victory over the Russian champions thanks to yet another Tim Cahill goal!

Zenit were a massively unfortunate to go down to ten men but, overall, I think we were well worth the victory. The only worrying thing is our inability to convert penalties (three missed in the UEFA five games so far) but we are starting to play with confidence and flair... And, man, does this table look good!

Gazz -> RE: Everton (7/12/2007 5:57:24 PM)

Great game the other night. We left it late on the goal scoring but it wasn't due to lack of chances. It was an unfortunate situation for the Russian team but I do believe that regardless of this us Blues put in the better performance.

jay13 -> RE: Everton (8/12/2007 5:00:59 PM)

Feeeed the Yaaaaaaaaak!!

Perfect Hat trick, Moysie must have said something special at half time.

Harry Lime -> RE: Everton (14/12/2007 11:51:12 AM)

[image]http://www.toffeeweb.com/images/action/07_08/westham-c-1.jpg[/image]

Another fabulous result on Wednesday night (and a perfect birthday present for me!!!). Yakubu had his critics when he first came to Goodison Park, including David Moyes himself, but the gaffer has really got him matchfit and sharp and he's now repaying his transfer fee in spades. Got to mention Steven Pienaar too. The Yak may have got the winner but it was the South African who was man of the match for me.

Most of all though, I'm pleased for David Moyes. Eleven games undefeated now, a healthy league position, second highest scorers in the Premiership, UEFA Cup football after Christmas and a semi-final to look forward to. He's really turned this club around. A repeat of Wednesday's scorline against the Hammers in the league this weekend will be very nice indeed.

Harry Lime -> RE: Everton (16/12/2007 12:26:14 AM)

Fabulous result again today. Our counter-attacking style is really working for us at the moment and the Yak is on fire! Nice to see Andrew Johnson on the scoresheet too

Twelve consecutive games undefeated now which sets us up nicely for the hectic Christmas schedule.

Gazz -> RE: Everton (17/12/2007 1:28:33 PM)

It's going to be interesting to see how we fare against Man Utd on Saturday as we always seem to loose by atleast 2 goals when playing the reds.

Harry Lime -> RE: Everton (26/12/2007 7:16:07 PM)

quote:

It's going to be interesting to see how we fare against Man Utd on Saturday as we always seem to loose by atleast 2 goals when playing the reds.

We may have lost against Man Utd but, although they just about deserved it on the day, I was pleased with the way we performed and felt we were unlucky not to come away with a point. However, I can't complain. Manchester Utd are a class act and a 2-1 away defeat to the team I believe will win the Premiership again this season is no disgrace.

In fact, all in all, it's been a positive couple of weeks since my last post. Our 2-0 victory over Bolton this afternoon was, by the accounts that I've read, pretty emphatic and it was essential to get three points today what with it being sandwiched between the Man Utd fixture last Sunday and our visit to Arsenal at the weekend. As well as this, I've got to mention our stunning 3v2 away victory against AZ Alkmaar last week. With Cahill, Arteta, Yobo, Howard and Yakubu all rested, the hard earned win against a side who had never lost a home game in Europe demonstrated the quality in depth that Moyes has brought to the squad.

So! Arsenal at the Emirites on Saturday and then Middlesbrough at Goodison on New Years Day. Realistically, I think we should be looking at three points from the six available and anything less must be viewed as a disappointment. However, with a bit of fortune and confidence, I do think we are capable of taking four or even the full six.

kenada_woo -> RE: Everton (27/12/2007 9:30:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Lime

quote:

We may have lost against Man Utd but, although they just about deserved it on the day, I was pleased with the way we performed and felt we were unlucky not to come away with a point. However, I can't complain. Manchester Utd are a class act and a 2-1 away defeat to the team I believe will win the Premiership again this season is no disgrace.

In fact, all in all, it's been a positive couple of weeks since my last post. Our 2-0 victory over Bolton this afternoon was, by the accounts that I've read, pretty emphatic and it was essential to get three points today what with it being sandwiched between the Man Utd fixture last Sunday and our visit to Arsenal at the weekend. As well as this, I've got to mention our stunning 3v2 away victory against AZ Alkmaar last week. With Cahill, Arteta, Yobo, Howard and Yakubu all rested, the hard earned win against a side who had never lost a home game in Europe demonstrated the quality in depth that Moyes has brought to the squad.

So! Arsenal at the Emirites on Saturday and then Middlesbrough at Goodison on New Years Day. Realistically, I think we should be looking at three points from the six available and anything less must be viewed as a disappointment. However, with a bit of fortune and confidence, I do think we are capable of taking four or even the full six.

Its at Goodison so there's a real chance of getting something out of the game.  I'd even put a tenner on us winning either 1-0 or 2-1 - the Gunners are looking shaky on their travels.[:D]

Remember Johnson's late winner last year?  Still puts a huge grin on my face it does[:D]

Harry Lime -> RE: Everton (29/12/2007 1:40:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kenada_woo

Its at Goodison so there's a real chance of getting something out of the game.  I'd even put a tenner on us winning either 1-0 or 2-1 - the Gunners are looking shaky on their travels.[:D]

Remember Johnson's late winner last year?  Still puts a huge grin on my face it does[:D]

You are so right! I don't know why I had this down as an away game. I will be definitely disappointed if we don't force a point them. Arsenal are a class act but home advantage could give us that something extra to force a point, if not a win.

And I know! I remember it well! [:D]

Gazz -> RE: Everton (29/12/2007 6:57:47 PM)

Harry, what the fuck went wrong. I'm writing here at 10 minutes left and we've blew the effing game away mate. We not only outclassed Arsenal but we were leading the game. The long ball is killing us and the defense is dire.

Harry Lime -> RE: Everton (29/12/2007 7:19:49 PM)

I don't know, I really don't. We were in complete control in the first half. The second half they shit all over us. We were matching them football wise but they tore us apart doing the simple things. I don't think 4-1 was a fair reflection even though Arsenal definitely deserved all three points.

As for Arteta's sending off. He deserved to go for what he did but Fabregas' reaction was an absolute disgrace. He's a great player who is incredibly gifted and should be above pulling shit like that.

kenada_woo -> RE: Everton (29/12/2007 8:21:30 PM)

quote:

I don't know, I really don't. We were in complete control in the first half. The second half they shit all over us. We were matching them football wise but they tore us apart doing the simple things. I don't think 4-1 was a fair reflection even though Arsenal definitely deserved all three points.

We made them look 2nd rate.  We controlled the game, passed the ball better, had more chances, and what happens?  Two long balls and we're 2-1 down (Eduardo controled it with his arm, well seen Reff!), a defensive fuck up then we're 3-1 down - their last goal we just gave up.  I'm so pissed off!  If Arsenal played like that against any of the top 4 they'd have lost.  Minus the last 15 minutes and a couple of spells in the 1st half they strung some passes together, that's it.

quote:

As for Arteta's sending off. He deserved to go for what he did but Fabregas' reaction was an absolute disgrace. He's a great player who is incredibly gifted and should be above pulling shit like that.

But a straight red?  I dont think he should've been sent off, yellow at most.  He had his arm raised but he did nothing malicious.  Fabregas goes down like he just recived a right hook from Mike Tyson - and that was his contribution all game, he did fuck all for 90 minutes.  And if the Ref is playing by the book then Lescott should've been sent off for a similar thing in the 2nd half - but most of the Arsenal players were going down holding their faces in any challenge anyway.

It was never a red.  Arteta well miss 3 games now but Bentner's challenge on Johnson that could've broken his leg only gets a yellow and he gets 1 game.  It doesnt make sense if the Ref is playing it "by the book".  We had one red card, no yellows, while they had 5 players booked and one sending off - goes to show who frustrated who more.

The Reff was making poor decisions all the game, not giving fouls, not booking for diving (Arteta and Pip Neville both did a few swan dives).  What about the added time?  The game was over by then but there should've been at least 5-6 minutes of added time (Bentner took ages to walk off, Fabregas on the floor for 2 getting treatment, Arteta getting sent off was another couple of minutes).

I do think Lescott should've played in the middle and Nuno Valente (who had a great game against Sunderland when we won 7-1) on the left.  Jagielka has been great the past few games (he's terrible defensive mid player though) but he lost concentration too often in this game. 

But that's Everton for you, always shooting ourselves in the foot.  We played great and the scoreline flattered them (the papers tomorrow will be full of how "amazing" Arsenal were when they were very poor IMO).  Ironing out those mistakes (Moyes should get David Albelda) and play like we did today we could cause problems for any team in the Premiership.

At least the Mancs lost [:D]

jay13 -> RE: Everton (1/1/2008 11:38:27 AM)

What do you reckon today guys?

I think, we should be able to get back on track against Boro. We'll miss Osman and Arteta, meaning Mcfadden being thrown into midfield?

Moyes needs to get some signings in for this month Left-Back (as cover for Baines) getting Pienaar on permanant and maybe another midfielder (hopefully)

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Everton (1/1/2008 12:11:48 PM)

quote:

But a straight red?  I dont think he should've been sent off, yellow at most.  He had his arm raised but he did nothing malicious.  Fabregas goes down like he just recived a right hook from Mike Tyson - and that was his contribution all game, he did fuck all for 90 minutes.  And if the Ref is playing by the book then Lescott should've been sent off for a similar thing in the 2nd half - but most of the Arsenal players were going down holding their faces in any challenge anyway.

It was never a red.  Arteta well miss 3 games now but Bentner's challenge on Johnson that could've broken his leg only gets a yellow and he gets 1 game.  It doesnt make sense if the Ref is playing it "by the book".  We had one red card, no yellows, while they had 5 players booked and one sending off - goes to show who frustrated who more.

It was clearly a straight red, he elbowed Cesc in the face. That is a sending off offence. Clearly it wasn't an Alan Shearer style elbow but it was an elbow never the less and he deserved his red card. Cesc did however disgracefully make a meal of it when he shouldn't have as it was under the Refs nose anyway.

Bendtner deserved a straight red for his challenge on Johnson, it was just plain malicious in my opinion, the ref knew he had already got a yellow so took the easy route issueing a yellow when it should have been red.

You had us on the ropes on Saturday and I thought we were going to go down for the count but we stuck at it and after a seriously lacklustre first half we pulled it together in the second and just shaded it. In the end we just deserved the three points, for your utter lack of ability to deal with the fundemental basics of the long ball if for nothing else. You stopped us playing our usual game, our passing was awful but we found another alternative that worked in the end.

kenada_woo -> RE: Everton (1/1/2008 2:16:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

quote:

It was clearly a straight red, he elbowed Cesc in the face. That is a sending off offence. Clearly it wasn't an Alan Shearer style elbow but it was an elbow never the less and he deserved his red card. Cesc did however disgracefully make a meal of it when he shouldn't have as it was under the Refs nose anyway.

Bendtner deserved a straight red for his challenge on Johnson, it was just plain malicious in my opinion, the ref knew he had already got a yellow so took the easy route issueing a yellow when it should have been red.

You had us on the ropes on Saturday and I thought we were going to go down for the count but we stuck at it and after a seriously lacklustre first half we pulled it together in the second and just shaded it. In the end we just deserved the three points, for your utter lack of ability to deal with the fundemental basics of the long ball if for nothing else. You stopped us playing our usual game, our passing was awful but we found another alternative that worked in the end.

But like I pointed out Lescott did a similar thing to Gallas early in the 2nd half and didnt get anything.  Fabregas was getting in front of Arteta and had his arm across his upper chest.  Arteta put his arm over his and caught him with his forearm trying to keep the ball.  Nothing mallicous, nothing intentional, he didnt even throw the arm out agressivly.  The Ref took a while to wait and give the red card, which I believe was swayed by Fabregas rolling about and the melee that happened.  Arteta hasnt had 1 yellow card all season, he's not that kind of player, so to just elbow a player/friend in the face intentionally just isnt him.

As for the goals.  We gave them through basic mistakes, gifted them you in fact.  You  took your chances and scored, but throughout the game there was never a time when I felt any build up play by Arsenal threatened our goal.  Arsenal didnt even cause Howard to make a save minus the goals.

In that respect, you should've won cos you took your chances.  Everything else, Arsenal were 2nd rate and as pointed out, if they play like against any of the top 4 they're in serious trouble.

kenada_woo -> RE: Everton (1/1/2008 2:22:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jay13

What do you reckon today guys?

I think, we should be able to get back on track against Boro. We'll miss Osman and Arteta, meaning Mcfadden being thrown into midfield?

Moyes needs to get some signings in for this month Left-Back (as cover for Baines) getting Pienaar on permanant and maybe another midfielder (hopefully)

Well there's something wrong or Moyes is farting around -

No Cahill, No Yobo, No Arteta.

Line up is -

Howard
Hibbert
Jagielka
Lescott
Valente
Neville
Carsley
Pienaar
McFadden
Johnson
Yakubu

He's going for attack but hoepfully Pienaar can create something because it looks like its going to be a draw for me.  A game we should win.

kenada_woo -> EFC TRANSFER RUMOURS (5/1/2008 3:09:49 PM)

So, what ya all thinking?  Here's a little list I found on the web (includes some summer  deals we didnt get)

Ben TozerSwindon

Stephen HuntReading

Santiago EzquerroBarcelona

Thorstein HelstadBrann

Efrain JuarezBarcelona

Peter BrezovanSwindon

Danny HaynesIpswich

Yohan MolloMonaco

Justin HoyteArsenal

Wayne HennesseyWolverhampton Wanderers
Mohamed SissokoLiverpool
Nicky ShoreyReading
Daniel Van BuytenBayern Munich
Goran PandevLazio
Mark BeeversSheffield Wednesday

Add ons -

Manuel Fernandes      Valencia
David Albelda             Valencia     
Johhan Vogel               Real Betis

Already got -

Dan Gosling                 Plymouth

Well what ya think?  I'm guessing Gosling is youth prospect (so he'll probably disappear in a few years).   And Sissoko can fuck right off.  Let Juve have him for 10mill or what ever the red shite are asking for him - he cant even pass the ball properly.

But what you think about the rumours of Manuel Fernandes coming back on loan?

I know Moyes has said (very vaguely) that its bollocks but its possible.  I was shocked when he fucked off to Valencia (and has only played 3 times the tit) but that's what happens with the stupid 3rd Party shite.  I think he's a quality player and would help us a great bit in the later half of the year - and a midfield of Arteta, Pienaar, Cahill, Fernandes and Osman, would be simply awesome.

What about McFadden?  Anyone think he'll go?  I think maybe in the summer depending how he feels.  I like him as a player but with Anichebe and Vaughney coming up the ranks, I wouldnt miss him.

Thoughts?

[image]http://www.footiechick.com/Graphics/everton%20logo%20crest%20002.jpg[/image]

Harry Lime -> RE: EFC TRANSFER RUMOURS (18/1/2008 10:19:49 PM)

So! Mcfadden's disappeared to Birmingham. Not suprised really as he has a good relationship with Alex McLeish and he's never really settled at Goodison. A few good spells and then out of favour again. I wish him well though. He's a quality player on his day, can take on a defence and is capable of spectacular goals. The only problems i had with him was that he was inconsistent and a little bit lightweight.

I think Fernandes will add a little something to the team and will really bolster our European charge but I don't like the fact that he's come in on loan again and I think he will have to show some commitment to win the more hardcore fans. The signing of Gosling interests me. I think he has the potential to go beyond the youth team and I feel Moyes has already demonstrated his ability to pick Championship players (Cahill, Lescott, Jagielka) and get the best out of them in the Premiership.

I see we've been linked to Ezquerro again today.

kenada_woo -> RE: EFC TRANSFER RUMOURS (20/1/2008 11:52:17 PM)

quote:

So! Mcfadden's disappeared to Birmingham. Not suprised really as he has a good relationship with Alex McLeish and he's never really settled at Goodison. A few good spells and then out of favour again. I wish him well though. He's a quality player on his day, can take on a defence and is capable of spectacular goals. The only problems i had with him was that he was inconsistent and a little bit lightweight.

I think Fernandes will add a little something to the team and will really bolster our European charge but I don't like the fact that he's come in on loan again and I think he will have to show some commitment to win the more hardcore fans. The signing of Gosling interests me. I think he has the potential to go beyond the youth team and I feel Moyes has already demonstrated his ability to pick Championship players (Cahill, Lescott, Jagielka) and get the best out of them in the Premiership.

I see we've been linked to Ezquerro again today.

I think he's a cracking player but  here's the problem - does he want to play for us?  It seems he does but cos of the 3rd Party bollocks it didnt work out.  He said on the Everton website he wouldn't have come back if he didnt want to play for the club.

The flip side is.....he could be a selfish cunt who knows the club wants him and because he cant get into Valencia's 1st team he can get into Everton, or at least use it as a training ground where he can get more games.  Another thing is...if he's shit-hot in the Uefa games and in the league Valencia are gonna want him back and double his price.

We'll jsut have to win the Uefa cup and see what happens next season [:)]

Shite game today but the 3 points will do.  Bet the red-shite draw monday. [8D]

Edge -> RE: EFC TRANSFER RUMOURS (22/1/2008 8:43:16 PM)

rafa, rafa-el. rafa, rafa-el, rafa, rafa-el, RAFAEL BENEATHUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry Lime -> RE: EFC TRANSFER RUMOURS (25/1/2008 12:43:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Edge

I really think it's waaaaaay to early in the season to start that nonsense.

Disappointing defeat in the semi-final to Chelsea but I think it highlighted that we still have a long way to go if we want to challenge the top three. We are absolutely crying out for a young, strong international class holding midfielder.

Still, fourth in the Premiership is quite an achievement at this time in the season and we need to keep our heads down if we're gonna keep up that Champions League place challenge through to May. We've got a tough game next against a resurgent Tottenham Hotspur but it's teams like this that we need to get points out of if we want to achieve. I think we can beat them. The UEFA Cup restarts again next month too. Lets hope we carry on where we left off.

kenada_woo -> RE: EFC TRANSFER RUMOURS (25/1/2008 7:51:22 PM)

quote:

quote:

I really think it's waaaaaay to early in the season to start that nonsense.

Disappointing defeat in the semi-final to Chelsea but I think it highlighted that we still have a long way to go if we want to challenge the top three. We are absolutely crying out for a young, strong international class holding midfielder.

Still, fourth in the Premiership is quite an achievement at this time in the season and we need to keep our heads down if we're gonna keep up that Champions League place challenge through to May. We've got a tough game next against a resurgent Tottenham Hotspur but it's teams like this that we need to get points out of if we want to achieve. I think we can beat them. The UEFA Cup restarts again next month too. Lets hope we carry on where we left off.

Moyes needs to sort his midfield out.  Since players left for the African nations there's huge gaps in the centre where teams can just walk straight through - like Chelsea did and like Wigan did the other week.  Carsley tends to wonder, and when you have him and Pip Neville there they get in each others way.   Both players are hopeless in the oppositions half in the midfield so they should just sit-off filling that hole in the centre rather than wondering to the wings.

What I hope he does is just stick Carsley or Neville sitting in front of the back 4 with Osman infront of him getting up and down to support Cahill if needs be.  I think that Fernandes should be the replacement for Pienaar while he's away in African Cup, with him and Arteta swapping - even swapping with Osman. 

Unless Fernandes works well in the middle being the playmaker, which I doubt being he's more attacking.  He played ok for a someone who hasnt played a match in about two months.  You can see the passes he tried to make and battled hard but he looks a bit rusty at the moment.

I just feel we need to sort out that centre of the mid, have someone plugging the hole, because that's where we'll be punished all the time.

jay13 -> RE: EFC TRANSFER RUMOURS (26/1/2008 12:20:21 PM)

Only Pienaar has left for the African Cup though for the midfield , but ti does show how important he has become to us, with his little runs forwards it gives the opposition something to think about. Rather than us just sitting back and inviting on pressure. Hope Moyes makes a permanant deal for  him either this window or in the summer.

I do like Pip and i think he's a good captain for the squad, but would prefer if he didn't always run up so far up the field, leaves Jagielka exposed. Will be looking forward to Yobo's return.

I thought Fernandes played ok on wednesday wasn't anything special gave the ball away a couple of times too, but i hope thast down to lack of matches. Although our mid has been flimsy last couple of weeks. Osman's return from injury and Arteta coming back from suspension should be fine.

The only place i say we need to sign players would be Left Back, Valente didn't look fit at all, and it looks like Baines could also be out for a while longer.

Spurs Aaron Lennon vs. Valente coming up :worriedface:

kenada_woo -> RE: Everton (30/1/2008 10:23:44 PM)

Thought it would be a draw and...Christ I should've put a bet on.

From what I've read we dominated a piss poor game, had a few gold chances from Johnson, Baines (playing on the left wing!) and Arteta but Tottenham but a *shock* solid defensive display?   Really? [sm=confused42.gif]  

Woodgate was supposed to be something Tottenham have missed and Cerny looks as though he's keeping Robinson on the bench for a while longer.

Tottenham had their chances but Jagielka, who is really coming into his own at the moment, and the brick wall that is Lescott (if manc u want him...25mill please) sorted  any threat they had.  Fernandes too is supposedly getting back to fitness, setting up some great shots and through balls.

I think its a good result.  Would've liked the win but with Tottenham building on a full strength side and ours depleted through injury or African Nations, the result seems good and shows we're still a rock-solid side even if we're aint reaching the full potential yet.

Oh........and Liverpool are 7TH

[sm=happy07.gif]

kenada_woo -> RE: Everton (3/2/2008 12:08:45 AM)

Fucking Robbed!!!!!

Someone mentioned on the Toffee Web forums about how Andrew Johnson must be the unluckiest striker in the premiership and we have all the luck of a bottom club side.

Christ!!!  AJ gets litterally kicked in mid-air and not given a penalty.  What does he have to do to get one?  Have both his legs broken with a hammer in the penalty box? 

The goal disallowed was an absolute joke!   Johnson did brilliantly to get that goal - if it was Torres or anyone like that they'd praise him to the heavens.  Johnson used his head - made himself onside when Vaughan heads it on, AJ gets the ball past the last man and slots home.  3 points are ours!  What happens?  Linesman says offside.  WTF?  Instead of flagging when Vaughan heads it on he waits 20 odd seconds after after 5 Rovers players are back to flag!

I dont get it.

Anyway, another game we should've won but we didnt lose so its good.  Bit of a lull since Yak and the others left the ANC, which was expected, but we're still a tight team who are playing well - Fernandes and Osamn getting back to fitness is coming through - just need that extra goal.

Harry Lime -> RE: Everton (3/2/2008 1:55:07 PM)

I totally agree kenada. We were absolutely robbed. Disallowing that goal was one of the worst decisions that  I've seen this season. And that's without mentioning the stonewall penalty that was waved away. It's the same story week in, week out. I'm seething about it. A point away at Blackburn is not to be sniffed at but it should have been three. We outplayed them, created more chances and scored a 100% legitimate winning goal that was wiped out by a wanker linesman who, by that performance, shouldn't be officiating Sunday League football.

It will be devastating if those two points cost us dear at the end of the season.

Toby Monroe -> RE: EFC TRANSFER RUMOURS (4/2/2008 9:09:31 AM)

quote:

[sm=w00t.gif]

Hopefully after next weekend Everton should have a super 4 point lead over LFC. Reading are really poor at the mo, so it should be an easy 3 points. And with the Reds playing at Chelsea, an inform Chelsea, I can only see a right royal stuffing being handed to our not so neighbourly neighbours.

jay13 -> RE: EFC TRANSFER RUMOURS (4/2/2008 10:04:58 AM)

We still haven't won a penalty this season in the league. It shows that when some big mouth spouts crap about your players diving, the player gets a reputation that he doesn't deserve. AJ works his arse off in every game, especially against Blackburn, he was causing Khizanishvili all kinds of trouble.

Absolutely shocking decision by the linesman, the horrible bastard shouldn't even be officiating a Prem game can't even get a decision like that right. I'm not sure if you guys saw the match but earlier on i think Arteta gets fouled right in front him and he gives a throw in to Blackburn. Blind FOOL!

The ref who was standing 30 yards away had to over rule him because the linesman was a daft bellend.

We should have been making space from the chasing pack this week, with Villa and Citeh losing, hopefully next week we can pull away from the Reds, although they always seem to magic something out of the bag against Chelsea

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI