RE: Criminal Minds (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

Harley Quinn -> RE: Criminal Minds (25/4/2012 2:08:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

The whole thing is a blur to me. I have no intention of revisiting. It's great as a crime of the week type show, but I can't imagine there's much rewatch value to it, tbh. Unlike these season-as-one-story shows, I'd imagine marathonning CM would be a) very repetitive and b) fucking depressing.

I actually like saving them up and then watching six or seven episodes at once. Why yes I am a weirdo, thanks for asking. [:D]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Criminal Minds (25/4/2012 6:43:36 PM)

On twitter, Joe Mantegna Tweeted a warning to someone who hacked his Youtube account ('Hey, Twitter Hacker, I have something for you' ) and linked to a photo of him pointing a gun to someone off-camera [:D]

Harley Quinn -> RE: Criminal Minds (25/4/2012 6:45:51 PM)

I just saw that myself!. [:D]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Criminal Minds (25/4/2012 6:59:05 PM)

I just watched an episode from season 3 where nobody dies (well, someone technically does but is revived). The episode does invlove child abuse, though, they had to have something horrible in there.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Criminal Minds (26/4/2012 1:01:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harley Quinn
Reid's drug habit was mentioned after it had happened he gets called out of a support group meeting and it's acknowledged.

Just watching this episode right now [:)]

Harley Quinn -> RE: Criminal Minds (26/4/2012 2:05:46 PM)

OK so season 7 is a bit brutal there have been 3 back to back that have had children or teens as the victims. The episode with Rossi and his ex was heartbreaking, who knew he had a son.[:(]

nomimalone -> RE: Criminal Minds (17/5/2012 11:58:47 PM)

Has anyone else watched the two-episode season finale yet?

I liked it, glad it didn't end on a cliffhanger, but I'm sad about Prentiss leaving (although at least this time Paget Brewster got to do it on her own terms).

Shifty Bench -> RE: Criminal Minds (18/5/2012 12:31:32 AM)

I watched it this afternoon and I liked it.

*****SPOILERS JUST IN CASE******
I spotted who the other bad guy was, right away, though due to the actor playing him. As soon as they said 'she has an accomplice' I thought, it's that dude. Simply because I recognised him from other shows. I knew Paget was leaving, thank you AJ Cook on Twitter! Awwww, I can't stay mad at you AJ Cook. Call me! Anyway, I knew Prentiss would leave but I also knew they wouldn't kill her off. They know better than that and would like her to return on occasion. It's true what Noimalone says, though, it's good that she leaves on her own terms but I can't help but think that a lot of dialogue to Morgan at the end really came from Paget herself. In real life, she was apparently wanting to do other things but she loved the cast so much that she returned for another season.

Everyone else is signed up for season 8 and I pretty much think that'll be the last with most if not all the current cast. Seeing behind the scenes and interviews etc you can tell this group of actors really do care for and respect each other which is great to see. Some other shows have tales of cast members hating each other and troubles behind the scenes and you never hear that about CM so you just know they'll feel the loss of Paget (like they did last year with her an AJ gone). I did think Will was a goner, though and JJ was a badass again! Great to see her fight again although, last time it was a dude twice her size [:D]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: Criminal Minds (20/5/2012 12:11:36 PM)

Watched this this morning. I love when you see the gang all happy, although I do fear that actually disaster is right around the corner. "Things are going too well..." sort of thing. I also thought that Will was going to get it, so it was actually a pleasant surprise that he survived.

JJ kicking arse. YES PLEASE. MORE OF THAT THANK YOU. When she slid the cartridge out of the gun that Caprica 6 was holding, while also taking the one out of the barrel. That was smooth. Basically, the moral of this episode is don't fuck with agents with kids.

I kinda hope that the next season is the last. I really like this show, but I feel that they're approaching an end game. 7-8 seasons is usually the maximum before a show starts rapidly losing interest. And I hate when really good shows fritter away to nothing before being cancelled. I never finished watching the X-Files for similar reasons (tho moving the air-time all the time didn't help so I missed a shitload of episodes before giving up).

Let's have a really good final season, that does justice the characters. Or kill them all off in the final two-part episode that will be absolutely devastating, but actually awesome. Just leaving Hotch on his own solving the murder of his entire team. C'mon, that would be fucking awful, but awesome too.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Criminal Minds (20/5/2012 3:52:17 PM)

quote:

Let's have a really good final season, that does justice the characters. Or kill them all off in the final two-part episode that will be absolutely devastating, but actually awesome. Just leaving Hotch on his own solving the murder of his entire team. C'mon, that would be fucking awful, but awesome too.

Hotch and JJ. she'd have to kick arse [:D]

I agree, though, I do love the show but season 8 should be the last. They shouldn't introduce a new cast member to replace Emily, it should just be the core cast we are left with til the end.

nomimalone -> RE: Criminal Minds (21/5/2012 3:16:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench
I agree, though, I do love the show but season 8 should be the last. They shouldn't introduce a new cast member to replace Emily, it should just be the core cast we are left with til the end.

Yeah, I agree too. A few of the cast have hinted that Paget Brewster might be up for doing a guest spot or two, so that would be cool.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Criminal Minds (21/5/2012 8:42:47 PM)

Yeah, as I understand it she is best mates with AJ Cook and Kirsten Vagness, they often go out for lunch and whatnot, so she'll still be around. I hope she makes guest appearances and, if the next season is the last, she is there for the series finale [:)]

[image]http://hotmommagossip.allihub.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Kirsten-Vangsness-A.-J.-Cook-and-Paget-Brewster.jpg[/image]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Criminal Minds (21/5/2012 8:45:48 PM)

By the way, I while I was looking for pictures of the CM women, I found out that the little boy who played JJ's son is actually AJ's son in real life, which is sweet.

[image]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iM_N7vyocC0/T3oMsOjedAI/AAAAAAAAC8Y/eEkMvHfVu_0/s1600/AJ+Cook+and+her+son+Mehkai.jpg[/image]

You can totally tell, can't you?

homersimpson_esq -> RE: Criminal Minds (21/5/2012 9:04:11 PM)

Total. Milf.

Sorry.

nomimalone -> RE: Criminal Minds (21/5/2012 10:23:59 PM)

quote:

Total. Milf.

Agreed.
Though I might have to force her to cut her son's hair!

Shifty Bench -> RE: Criminal Minds (21/5/2012 11:08:57 PM)

That hair is too long for a young boy.

And, AJ Cook is so frickin' hot.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Criminal Minds (6/7/2012 10:29:58 PM)

Ok, season 8 has started filming and.......

*************** NEW CAST MEMBER SPOILERS***************

They have welcomed a new recruit in the shape of Jeanne Tripplehorn- click

nomimalone -> RE: Criminal Minds (5/10/2012 7:23:21 PM)

What did everyone think of the season 8 opener?
I liked it, Jeanne Tripplehorn seems good so far and it was a good idea to have Garcia be the audience's proxy and be suspicious of the new person.
I miss Prentiss still (though it was good to see Paget Brewster turn up in the Law & Order: SVU season opener).

MrsFinkelstein -> RE: Criminal Minds (5/10/2012 11:12:51 PM)

I know this is the US speed thread, but does anyone know when it starts in the UK?

Need my CM fix [:)][:)]. Thought I'd seen all of the eps a couple of times, but reading through this thread makes me realise I've forgotten a lot.

nomimalone -> RE: Criminal Minds (6/10/2012 10:51:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrsFinkelstein

I know this is the US speed thread, but does anyone know when it starts in the UK?

I don't think Living has announced when they're showing the new season yet, but as far as I remember they weren't too far behind the US last year. There's only been one episode of season 8 so far and then a break of a week. (US tv scheduling is very annoying.)

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI