RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 5:36:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

It claims to be a site for radical feminists, but it basically outright says that it's an act of violence, women are dehumanised by it, men force regular intercourse on women to get them pregnant and control their reproductive system, all women are groomed by men to give in to sex, etc etc etc.

And there have been men who have used sex as weapon against women to keep them oppressed (Josef Fritzl, please step forward), but to say that's absolutely true of everyone and that sex is inherently bad is just some next level bonkers shit.

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 5:38:37 PM)

Yeah, that's just it, it's not about actual rape, it's the batshit idea that all acts of sex are rape and that if a woman claims to enjoy sex it's only because she's been brainwashed into thinking that way.

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 5:47:11 PM)

Do you have a link to this blog? I'm in the mood to read some hyperbolic twaddle masquerading as feminism.

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 5:52:15 PM)

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 6:03:45 PM)

That is just madness.

I guess I was generally being totally rapey when I was engaging in consensual sex with a girlfriend. How can I live with myself now?

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 6:06:12 PM)

Did you read the other post? The one that claims that when a woman gets angry at another woman she's really just getting angry at the male influence in that other woman?

superdan -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 6:08:04 PM)

quote:

The biggest load of misandrist bollocks I've ever read in my life. It's remarkably unpleasant.

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 6:12:28 PM)

It's either out and out misandry or trolling. Either way it's pretty dodgy and harmful towards feminism.

superdan -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 6:20:10 PM)

quote:

Did you read the other post? The one that claims that when a woman gets angry at another woman she's really just getting angry at the male influence in that other woman?

"Ive finally figured something out. That were not supposed to be angry against women, as in, our anger against women is purely manufactured by men. And if we are angry, were angry against the male colonisation in her, not really her, though what happens is that we confuse it with the woman and hit on her instead."

[image]http://img.pandawhale.com/67797-Krysten-Ritter-ugh-wtf-gif-han-FbuE.gif[/image]

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 6:22:31 PM)

Christ, Krysten Ritter is so damned hot and stuff.

Oh, sorry, I was being a bit rapey there. Excuse me.

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 6:25:12 PM)

The thing with it all is that it's not only incredibly offensive to actual rape victims but also to all heterosexual women. Because the basic idea is that even if a woman thinks she's enjoyed having a penis inside her, it's only because she's been conditioned to think that way by men. So women are essentially these rather stupid and easily manipulated little victims.

superdan -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 6:33:29 PM)

quote:

The thing with it all is that it's not only incredibly offensive to actual rape victims but also to all heterosexual women. Because the basic idea is that even if a woman thinks she's enjoyed having a penis inside her, it's only because she's been conditioned to think that way by men. So women are essentially these rather stupid and easily manipulated little victims.

It's offensive to one degree or another to pretty much everyone on the planet with the exception of their particular narrow brand of bigoted 'radfem'.

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 7:13:46 PM)

My favourite part is when this fucking clown shoes twonk starts gabbling about something called "male psychic colonisation". [:D]

So we have evil supernatural powers as well as being evil and sexist? Cool beans.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/1/2014 8:33:32 PM)

Ah, I was wondering when that blogpost would make its way here!

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/1/2014 1:55:03 AM)

You know what these bloody feminists need...

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/1/2014 9:51:44 AM)

I remember having to attend a lecture in London with my A level politics class. It turned out it was a feminist lecture whereby one of the speakers gave a rather, shall we called it impassioned, speech (rant may have been more accurate) about all men being rapists and that all men should be castrated before puberty. It got a standing ovation from many of the women there. Meanwhile I and the other six blokes who were on the course were cowering in a corner.

jcthefirst -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 1:09:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

So we have evil supernatural powers as well as being evil and sexist? Cool beans.

Jeez man, keep it on the down low.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 1:24:46 PM)

quote:

Its not rape if she's on top tho is it.

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 1:51:26 PM)

But that would just be you grooming a woman and convincing her she wants to be on top when she really doesn't even want to have sex with you.

Other forums I visit tend to have a rule about film discussion, if you never offer anything in the way of constructive discussion and you keep randomly jumping in threads just to post vitriol and stir things up, you get treated as a troll and kicked out. This site could benefit from a similar policy, especially in Film Reviews.

Rhubarb -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 2:15:52 PM)

This forum is too dead to implement something like that

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 2:18:35 PM)

This forum is too dead to put together a five-a-side football team.

shool -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 2:21:08 PM)

quote:

As long as I can go in goal.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 2:24:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

quote:

As long as I can go in goal.

I'm the last pick in the playground again, aren't I?

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 2:26:42 PM)

This forum is too dead for us to have sex with each other.

Wait! What?

Rhubarb -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 2:37:12 PM)

buzzkill

DancingClown -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 2:46:29 PM)

What the cocking hell is PIV anyway?

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 2:53:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown

Penis In Vagina

shool -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 2:57:04 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown

Penis In Vagina

I havent read the article, but doesnt that lead to further questions around other orifices?

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 3:00:59 PM)

Test.

Edit - The thread stopped me posting about three times when using the post reply button.

Anyway, I thought your religion denied the existence of other orifices? [:D]

shool -> RE: What are you thinking......... (8/1/2014 3:11:04 PM)

I'll get back in my box. [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  984 985 [986] 987 988   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI