RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

matty_b -> RE: What are you thinking......... (27/9/2013 5:43:23 PM)

No, that was his little snake eyes when he was thinking about Sly.

matty_b -> RE: What are you thinking......... (27/9/2013 5:43:48 PM)

Now there's a hell of a post to start a new page.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (27/9/2013 6:33:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

Fittingly enough, it's his idol Stallone who comes across as the most cunty of the two.

The first half of the interview is quite good until the gropey bloke starts having a go at the publicist. Then again I remember the infamous Bruce Campbell interview where the notoriously fn friendly bloke came across as a complete dick and felt so aggrieved at the editing of the interview he wrote in to complain and Empire had to apologise to him.

musht -> RE: What are you thinking......... (27/9/2013 10:36:14 PM)

At this stage people should know that when posting a link on Facebook you don't need to post the URL anymore. Maybe it's just laziness but it really annoys me.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/9/2013 7:37:37 AM)

So today I have to get the groom to the barbers for a haircut (his idea) for 10 a.m. and the barber is about a 30 minute drive away either way with about 30 minutes for a haircut, get back and showered and changed and then get him to the wedding venue which is approx 45 minutes all by away by midday (although at least the wedding is not until 1 p.m.). I have no idea how I am going to do this as i don't think there is enough time?

jonson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/9/2013 8:49:03 AM)

So by my reckoning that leaves 15 minutes to shower and get changed. Piece of piss for a bloke, possibly not for a girl.
No offense but I honestly don't know which one you are [:D]
Enjoy the day though, looks like it's going to be a belter.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/9/2013 11:50:49 PM)

We actually didn't get back from his haircut until 11:30 resulting in five minutes to get showered and changed with me tying the ties for the groom, his father and myself (I'm the only one who knew how to tie a Windsor knot) and sort out the pocket kerchiefs (I'm the only one who knows how to fold them. I then had to get the wedding ribbons on the front of my car and gone. I don#t think I have moved that quickly in a long time. Luckily I remembered a short cut which knocked 15 minutes off the time to get to the venue and the registrar was late anyway.

It is strange what by 10:00 this evening I was dead on my feet (and as such it did not work out when the new couple tried to set me up with an admittedly gorgeous lady but I was too knackered to do much more than ramble and she was a tad pickled by that time anyway) yet now I am home I am wide awake.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (30/9/2013 7:59:54 PM)

John McCririck claims he was fired for being too old. I tend to believe it was because he is a misogynistic arrogant monster which gave the sport a bad name.

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (1/10/2013 12:09:38 PM)

October. Dear good grief - already?!?

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (1/10/2013 5:46:18 PM)

Soon be Christmas.

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 7:23:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

John McCririck claims he was fired for being too old. I tend to believe it was because he is a misogynistic arrogant monster which gave the sport a bad name.

I stood next to him briefly at Newcastle Races when I was a bairn and can confirm he also literally stinks of shit.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 12:58:29 PM)

quote:

Soon be Christmas.

[image]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/larryo340/Funny%20gifs/Christmas_smiley.gif[/image]

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 1:19:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

quote:

Soon be Christmas.

[image]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/larryo340/Funny%20gifs/Christmas_smiley.gif[/image]

Yer both banned. [>:]

So - do Mods have to Mod that Sexiest Star thread, given it's basically just troll bait, or what?

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 1:47:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

quote:

Soon be Christmas.

Careful, Hobbs' join date is a day earlier than yours, she can pull rank here [:D]

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 1:50:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

quote:

Soon be Christmas.

Careful, Hobbs' join date is a day earlier than yours, she can pull rank here [:D]

Nah - it's fastest fingers to the admin panel, seniority be damned! [:D]

UTB -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 2:03:09 PM)

I have been thinking about Christmas a LOT. But that is because the Mrs and I are off to Cancun at the beginning of December and I'm wondering whether to take a selection of Christmas songs to listen to whilst burning myself...

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 3:18:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

I have been thinking about Christmas a LOT. But that is because the Mrs and I are off to Cancun at the beginning of December and I'm wondering whether to take a selection of Christmas songs to listen to whilst burning myself...

Just take Noddy Holder with you ,It'll be the best for both worlds....actually that's a lie,it'll just be best for us.[:D]

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 3:37:30 PM)

I can't think of a more punchable sight than those two cunts Cameron and Brady neighing and guffawing at that prick Osborne.

matty_b -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 5:03:09 PM)

My old family home was on Homes Under The Hammer yesterday.

It was....weird.

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 5:19:58 PM)

quote:

Soon be Christmas.

Boots have already started stocking their 3-for-2 christmas gift sets.

I know everyone has the same chat every year about this, "oh it's getting earlier and earlier", but is September the earliest we've had this shit start?

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 5:49:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

Soon be Christmas.

I know everyone has the same chat every year about this, "oh it's getting earlier and earlier", but is September the earliest we've had this shit start?

When I worked in retail we'd be putting the Christmas stock out in September. It was mostly just trinkets, the sort of thing that wouldn't look out of place in an adults version of a Christmas stocking or something, but by now the table centre piece would be dominating the shop floor.

[EDIT]

Yes yes yes, adult Christmas stockings, just get on with it guys [8|][:D]

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 6:38:15 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Soon be Christmas.

When I worked in retail we'd be putting the thing in an adults stocking or something, but the piece would be dominating.

[EDIT]

Yes yes yes, just get it on with guys [8|][:D]

Mister Coe -> RE: What are you thinking......... (2/10/2013 11:26:35 PM)

I was in Manchester today and I also noticed how much Christmas shit was in the shops...

Dreading it this year.  I'm single (as ever), recently unemployed, getting turned down for jobs all over the place and, for the first time in my life, I've got nowhere to go on Christmas Day because both my parents (and their spouses) are going abroad this year...

Thank god for alcohol.

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/10/2013 11:10:32 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Soon be Christmas.

When I worked in retail we'd be putting the thing in an adults stocking or something, but the piece would be dominating.

[EDIT]

[image]http://media.rofls.com/4e/9a/4e9abe2561973547b35d518704e82787.jpg[/image]

When my new fridge freezer finally gets delivered, after having been without one for nearly 3 months, I fully intend to go out and buy some ice cream.

And not eat it.

Because I can!

DancingClown -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/10/2013 2:21:45 PM)

I've only had this new TV for two months and already I want a different one. And the current one was a replacement for one I only had for three weeks. Wondering how to bring this up with my wife...

I'm fucked, basically.

shool -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/10/2013 2:35:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown

I've only had this new TV for two months and already I want a different one. And the current one was a replacement for one I only had for three weeks. Wondering how to bring this up with my wife...

I'm fucked, basically.

How about stop looking at other tellys or lower your TV expectations. [:D]

indysgill -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/10/2013 2:42:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

quote:

I'm fucked, basically.

How about stop looking at other tellys or lower your TV expectations. [:D]

Although, power cords can be nasty trip hazards.

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/10/2013 3:29:40 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Soon be Christmas.

[EDIT]

[image]http://media.rofls.com/4e/9a/4e9abe2561973547b35d518704e82787.jpg[/image]

The funny thing is, if you hadn't made that edit, I wouldn't have batted an eyelid!

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/10/2013 5:42:21 PM)

quote:

I'm fucked, basically.

Once raised I would say the opposite is probably the case. [;)]

Larry of Arabia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/10/2013 6:43:29 PM)

Is there any task more fruitless than trying to stop a bunch of empty plastic bottles from toppling over... [sm=31.gif]

Page: <<   < prev  969 970 [971] 972 973   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI