RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

shool -> RE: What are you thinking......... (27/6/2013 10:43:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

No, and it's annoying me because I know I should know it, but it keeps going in to Bonanza instead.

I think that says more about you than John William's music somehow. [:D]

matty_b -> RE: What are you thinking......... (27/6/2013 10:43:43 AM)

quote:

No, and it's annoying me because I know I should know it, but it keeps going in to Bonanza instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN-pXWHqAAM

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (27/6/2013 1:57:18 PM)

quote:

A game I played growing up with my brothers was thus:

Hum the Indiana Jones theme. Daa dada daaaaaa, da da daaaaaaaa

Hum the Superman theme. Da dadada daaaaaaaa daa daa daaaaaaa

Hum the Star Wars theme. dadada daaaaaa daaaaaaa dadada daaaaaa daaa dadada daaaaaaa daaa dadada daaaaaaa

Without any assistance it's incredibly hard to go from one to the other immediately. Even just then I couldn't immediately recall the Star Wars theme...

Throw in Jurassic Park to catch people out as well.

Also, hello again.

jcthefirst -> RE: What are you thinking......... (27/6/2013 3:40:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

A game I played growing up with my brothers was thus:

Hum the Indiana Jones theme. Daa dada daaaaaa, da da daaaaaaaa

Hum the Superman theme. Da dadada daaaaaaaa daa daa daaaaaaa

Hum the Star Wars theme. dadada daaaaaa daaaaaaa dadada daaaaaa daaa dadada daaaaaaa daaa dadada daaaaaaa

Without any assistance it's incredibly hard to go from one to the other immediately. Even just then I couldn't immediately recall the Star Wars theme...

Throw in Jurassic Park to catch people out as well.

Also, hello again.

I, too, have played this game.

Valanya -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 12:06:36 PM)

I will be introducing that game to my friends the next time we're all completely pissed [:D] I can only imagine that being pissed will add to the hilarity.

I am wondering if hayfever gives anyone else horribly itchy inner ears, or if it's just me.

matty_b -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 2:28:27 PM)

Oh hai there new pretty lady, how nice to be introduced to you ON MY LAST DAY AT WORK.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 2:47:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

His scores are bland and instantly forgettable. Jaws probably being the exception.

[sm=sad15.gif][sm=sad15.gif][sm=sad15.gif]

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 3:10:33 PM)

This time tomorrow I'll have been unemployed for just over 90 minutes...

matty_b -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 9:12:53 PM)

Susannah Reid on Would I Lie To You? Holy shit, I think I'm in love.

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 9:27:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

You want her to stroke your hairy coconut?

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 10:39:37 PM)

So, the episode of Animal 999 featuring my mum's neighbour and his dog aired tonight. It was filmed last year and it is weird seeing my mum's house (and indeed my town) on the TV. It's quite distressing seeing the poor wee dog in it that condition but phoning the SSPCA was the right thing to do.

SadFace -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 10:47:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

So, the episode of Animal 999 featuring my mum's neighbour and his dog aired tonight. It was filmed last year and it is weird seeing my mum's house (and indeed my town) on the TV. It's quite distressing seeing the poor wee dog in it that condition but phoning the SSPCA was the right thing to do.

That's better than someone who lives in your home village being on Confessions of an Alien Abductee.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 10:59:06 PM)

Is animal cruelty really better than that? [&:]

(I'm being silly and playful, by the way, not angry or serious)

SadFace -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 11:08:59 PM)

Didn't realise you were on about cruelty, thought it had been in an accident or something, but no.

Anyway, I meant seeing your home on TV and then seeing who the programme's actually about. I couldn't help but feel sorry for this woman, who was afraid of eating "Kentucky" (KFC to us peons) because the aliens usually abducted her after she ate it (my thought was stop eating it then). She lives just down the road from me as well. When I'm home, I'm gonna be looking out for space dudes.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 11:27:14 PM)

I know what you meant and I agree, it's odd. We knew this was happening, though, my mum watched it being recorded from her window (next door). My mum's other neighbour was the one that phoned the SSPCA as the dog, a Jack Russell, had a massive growth on its side and could hardly walk, It was neglect, he never hurt the dog, but he is mentally ill. The current status is, he got another dog but now he is in a psych ward and I'm not sure where his new dog is. I assume the SSPCA went back as he was unfit.

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (28/6/2013 11:49:46 PM)

Ugh, just found out that the thing in the back of my throat that's been bugging me for years, is a tonsil stone [:'(]

I've dug out as much as I can without vomiting my guts up with the gag reflex, but they fucking stink as well [X(][:'(]

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (29/6/2013 12:44:50 AM)

Oh God why the hell did I look for tonsil stones on Youtube??? [:'(]

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (29/6/2013 12:54:44 AM)

Hood Dude, it has not been your week regarding links, has it?

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (29/6/2013 12:56:54 AM)

I have no one to blame but myself this time [:'(]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: What are you thinking......... (29/6/2013 8:39:03 AM)

[image]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7aykhJHwJ1r2dc3bo1_500.gif[/image]

matty_b -> RE: What are you thinking......... (29/6/2013 10:18:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Ugh, just found out that the thing in the back of my throat that's been bugging me for years, is a tonsil stone [:'(]

I get those, but I've always managed to cough them up instead of having to dig them up. You're right though, they fucking stink.

quote:

quote:

And where does she work? Salford.

LIFE WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (29/6/2013 1:19:14 PM)

I'm thinking I only just made it out of the office with dry eyes. I've only known them for 8 months but I'm really going to miss working with those guys, the coolest co-workers I've ever known [:(]

No getting round the fact that I absolutely sucked at the job, but I really feel crap and deflated right now.

[EDIT]

In better news, I did just manage to squeeze that tonsil stone out. OH EM GEE THE RELIEF!

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (29/6/2013 4:39:34 PM)

I am 36 years old and I have only just discovered there is such a thing as 'tonsil stones'. The human body is fucking weird [&:]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (29/6/2013 5:25:01 PM)

I'm a bit older than that and the same applies. I now wish I had had a tonsillectomy even though I have never needed one. [:'(]

quote:

quote:

quote:

And where does she work? Salford.

LIFE WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME

I understand she still lives in London if that makes the stalking more of a convenient commute. [;)]

That said I think the shrubbery across the road from her is already rather crowded with dodgy chaps with telephoto lens and grubby macs.

Also Switched On Bach, the memories come flooding back.

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (30/6/2013 12:19:22 AM)

I'm such a tit.

Decided to go to the cinema this evening, and for the first time EVER, thought I'd book my seat in advance of going. Mostly because it's a Saturday night and it was the opening weekend for the film.

So, pleased with myself that I'd picked out a seat just exactly where I like to be (in one of the smaller rows at the side, an aisle seat, incase anybody is wondering), I tootle off to the cinema in plenty of time for the 8pm showing.

Went up to the desk to collect my pre-booked ticket and the woman was like, 'Um, so you know this is for the 19th of July?'

[sm=34.gif]

I knew The World's End didn't come out until next month, I don't know why I didn't click when I was booking the ticket.

So I was like, 'Oh God, I'm an idiot.....' And she thought I'd got my films mixed up and I had actually wanted to book This Is The End.

I don't know why, but the thought of somebody thinking I got two films mixed up just because their titles have one word the same makes me feel like shouting, 'I'm not a nOOb! I know the difference between the films, duh!'

Even though I clearly don't know the difference between today and the 19th of July.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (30/6/2013 8:41:07 AM)

[:D]

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. [;)]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: What are you thinking......... (30/6/2013 10:06:42 AM)

Annnnnd the Hay-fever has kicked-in.[:'(]

superdan -> RE: What are you thinking......... (30/6/2013 11:54:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

Annnnnd the Hay-fever has kicked-in.[:'(]

I've never had hayfever in my entire life - until this week. Wednesday was particularly bad (probably not helped by mowing the lawn mind), to the point where I actually had to go to the shop to by some tablets. Sneezing, itchy eyes, congestion, the lot. Fuck knows why it's started up all of a sudden after 34 years [>:]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (30/6/2013 12:02:28 PM)

My hay fever appears to have decided to represent itself as an itchy rash on my neck which is something I have never had before. I get the impression it is not a good year for it as a lot of plants held off due to the inclement weather then all came out together so it is pollen overload.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (30/6/2013 12:04:04 PM)

I recorded a podcast about Red Dwarf last night and what should have been 30 minutes actually lasted an hour. Now, you'd think that would be a good thing, plenty to talk about, right? Well, yes, except half of the time was spent talking about other British sit-coms and confusing the American on the panel [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  945 946 [947] 948 949   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI