RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 10:01:45 AM)

'Help me find my Doppelganger'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20699973
Sophie Robehmed is on a personal quest to find her doppelganger, the person in the world who most closely resembles her.

Why?[&:]

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 11:43:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

Sophie Robehmed is on a personal quest to find her doppelganger, the person in the world who most closely resembles her.

I'd like to think it's so they can go down on each other but maybe that's just me.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 1:09:08 PM)

Still bloody housebound so after a day of watching no films, I resumed my 90s action movie marathon today with Air Force One. Hadn't seen it in years but I enjoyed it. Next up, the only action film Cindy Crawford ever made....

steffols -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 1:09:21 PM)

15 minutes ago we arranged to view our first house! So excited. But then not five minutes later, my door is knocked. Freaked me out as I live in a first floor flat so I was a bit weirded out that someone was knocking my flat door. It was Essex Police! Only the second time this week they've been at the door. Turns out the maisonette joined onto the back of our flat was robbed last night. Someone put their hand in the letterbox and managed to get the car keys and steal the car. It's a bit worrying as that maisonette is hidden from view from the street unless you walk up the driveway.

I definitely think its time to move on!

superdan -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 1:27:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

I'd like to think it's so they can go down on each other but maybe that's just me.

[:D]

That reminds me of an unusual show I saw in Amsterdam once.

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 1:29:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

Let's hope that this truly is the case.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 2:49:59 PM)

So, Fair Game (1995) is really awful and Cindy Crawford can't act for shit. It does contain this line though- 'That is why their Federal IDs were so perfect. They must have done it with computers'. Ah, the 90s.

There were also a couple of good bits of stunt work, though, which I always like.

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 3:50:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

So, Fair Game (1995) is really awful and Cindy Crawford can't act for shit. It does contain this line though- 'That is why their Federal IDs were so perfect. They must have done it with computers'. Ah, the 90s.

There were also a couple of good bits of stunt work, though, which I always like.

It always annoyed me that the actually-rather-great Doug Liman film about Valerie Plame shared such a dull, generic title with such a dull, generic movie.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 4:01:04 PM)

Yeah, it's a load of shit alright. Not even briefly seeing Crawford's boobs saved it.

I am now watching Turbulence starring Ray Liotta....

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 4:03:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

I am now watching Turbulence starring Ray Liotta....

Jesus, aren't you in enough pain as it is?

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 4:07:00 PM)

[:D]

Yeah, but I am also bored. I wanted to watch stuff I hadn't seen in a while and these are all I had. I'm stopping after this one, though. Maybe.

EDIT: Oh, and I am watching these on VHS, so it is taking me back to when I was off school, sick [:D]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 9:58:36 PM)

That is rather irritating. Lovefilm Instant will not stream on an Android tablet.

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/3/2013 10:09:36 PM)

Speaking of Lovefilm, I've got Red Tails from them on Bluray.

[>:]

jcthefirst -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 12:09:41 PM)

I wish the FHM sexiest woman would hurry up and make herself known so that banner ad will disappear.

talpacino -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 1:41:53 PM)

The new KitKat Chunky Coconut tastes exactly like a normal KitKat Chunky. I am full of disappoint. The mint one is ok but it would be better with some mint cream or something in the middle instead of slightly mint flavoured chocolate. It's all a big letdown. The choc fudge is up tonight. [:)]

steffols -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 1:57:15 PM)

The hazelnut one is great. I've only tried that one and the peanut butter one. The peanut butter one just tastes like a Reeses chocolate bar so I wasn't too taken with that one, but the hazelnut is very very nice.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 2:06:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: talpacino

The new KitKat Chunky Coconut tastes exactly like a normal KitKat Chunky. I am full of disappoint. The mint one is ok but it would be better with some mint cream or something in the middle instead of slightly mint flavoured chocolate. It's all a big letdown. The choc fudge is up tonight. [:)]

No no no no no!! Love the Mint chunky, in fact I had 2 in one sitting [sm=icon8.gif] [:D] Doesn't need anything added!

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 2:10:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

quote:

No no no no no!! Love the Mint chunky, in fact I had 2 in one sitting [sm=icon8.gif] [:D] Doesn't need anything added!

I can't be arsed to find a picture but if I could it would be Kenneth Williams looking aghast.

talpacino -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 2:43:55 PM)

You have to admit, a thin layer of mint cream would pretty much make it the best bar ever. I might actually get a Fry's peppermint cream and a normal chunky later and eat them both at the same time later to prove myself right.

quote:

ORIGINAL: steffols

The hazelnut one is great. I've only tried that one and the peanut butter one. The peanut butter one just tastes like a Reeses chocolate bar so I wasn't too taken with that one, but the hazelnut is very very nice.

Yeah I don't do hazelnut and while I like peanut butter it just doesn't work with chocolate for me.

I actually went to all 4 shops in the town last night to find these bars after hearing about them. That's pretty sad. [:D]

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 2:48:08 PM)

I can't get away with mint and chocolate (or orange and chocolate). I think it goes back to eating too many fuck-awful Matchmakers at christmas when I was a bairn.
Can you still get those caramac Kit Kats? They also did a fantastic lime-flavoured white chocolate one about ten years ago.

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 2:50:08 PM)

Mint cream [:'(]

talpacino -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 2:55:59 PM)

There's something wrong with you. [:D]

What are these? I want them now please.

[image]http://www.cookbookpeople.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/mint_ice_cream_cake.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.behindthecookiequeen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Double-Chocolate-Sandwich-Cookies-w-Mint-Filling-copy.jpg[/image]

talpacino -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 2:58:53 PM)

Oh god!

[image]http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/amycakesphoto/sept2008018.jpg[/image]

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 3:07:44 PM)

quote:

There's something wrong with you. [:D]

What are these? I want them now please.

[image]http://www.cookbookpeople.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/mint_ice_cream_cake.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.behindthecookiequeen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Double-Chocolate-Sandwich-Cookies-w-Mint-Filling-copy.jpg[/image]

That looks like a sculpture by a first-year art student of the witch out of The Wizard Of Oz having a shit.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 3:10:13 PM)

Day three of my 90s action movie marathon (Turbulence didn't end me) and I have just watched a film I have always felt was underrated- Hard Rain (1998). Almost the entire film is shot in/on water and the stunt-work is fantastic. As with all the films I have picked to watch, I hadn't seen it in a while but I enjoyed it.

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 3:13:14 PM)

I never watched that but I remember seeing the trailer virtually every time I went to the pictures in 1998.

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 3:15:06 PM)

Hard Rain is on most weeks on the channels further up the Sky dial. Is it SyFy that keeps showing it, or one of the ones beyond Sky Movies?

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 3:16:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Hard Rain is on most weeks on the channels further up the Sky dial. Is it SyFy that keeps showing it, or one of the ones beyond Sky Movies?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's SyFy as that seems to be the only place the director gets any work these days.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 3:28:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

I have no clue, I don't have Sky. I remember it was a troubled production and a lot of companies bailed it out including the BBC.

I am currently watching The Shadow.

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/3/2013 3:33:16 PM)

I don't think much of the film, but ditto on the set work with the water - that was all quite impressive.

Page: <<   < prev  906 907 [908] 909 910   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI