RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

jcthefirst -> RE: What are you thinking......... (11/1/2013 6:50:38 PM)

I reckon Kaley Cuoco is the most attractive, yet still normal looking, person on TV. Does that make sense?

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (11/1/2013 6:57:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

A pleasant young chap stopped me as I passed the bus stop earlier, demanding I give him money, saying he had a knife in his hand (in his pocket, clever boy). Ended up walking with me, telling me his life story and showing how much money he makes selling weed. [:D] Bloody Bristolians.

Wanna buy some death sticks?

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (11/1/2013 7:00:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

I reckon Kaley Cuoco is the most attractive, yet still normal looking, person on TV. Does that make sense?

Are you actually saying that the girl playing the girl next door has a 'girl next door' quality?

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (11/1/2013 7:02:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

Are you actually saying that the girl playing the girl next door has a 'girl next door' quality?

And she likes bald headed strange looking men as well.

[image]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Kaley+Cuoco+Kaley+Cuoco+Josh+Resnik+LAX+IJ0Har1t9-_l.jpg[/image]
Previous boyfriend.

they also both have that weird bottom lip unshaved thing.

[image]http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/article_photos/kaley-cucao-article-2.jpg[/image]
Present one.

Also, I know how to live life to the fullest. A Friday evening and I am presently securing the buttons on my tweed jacket and waistcoat. Life in the fast lane.

jcthefirst -> RE: What are you thinking......... (11/1/2013 11:02:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

It would appear that I am.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/1/2013 11:02:57 AM)

It's a Saturday night. Nearly everybody I know is out drinking and I'm at home watching movies by myself. At least I won't get a hangover!

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/1/2013 11:51:31 AM)

That the Duchess of Cambridge portrait looks like the old soft-focus portrait shots of Vincent from Beauty and the Beast. It's that bad. 

superdan -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/1/2013 11:59:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

That the Duchess of Cambridge portrait looks like the old soft-focus portrait shots of Vincent from Beauty and the Beast. It's that bad. 

It's bloody awful. She looks like a cross between Lena Dunham and Jane McDonald.

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/1/2013 12:03:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

quote:

It's bloody awful. She looks like a cross between Lena Dunham and Jane McDonald.

Lena Dunham. [sm=love01.gif]

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/1/2013 12:06:20 PM)

It's the hair and the soft focus and the odd shaping of the face - it's totally Vincent, I'm telling ya [:D]

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/1/2013 12:12:13 PM)

So are you saying that makes William the Beauty in the pairing?

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/1/2013 12:15:18 PM)

Nah, just the work is awful and that art history (it is art history?) apparently requires no taste in art [:D]

MovieAddict247 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/1/2013 5:42:31 PM)

quote:

Ha!

It's awful, isn't it? They seem to have aged her by thirty years. Also, the artist said that she wanted to be shown as her natural self then said - "I've altered the colour of the eyes slightly to match the colour of the blouse and the blue background."

Why change her eyes?! Why not change the colour of her blouse and background? Because changing someone's eye colour isn't showing them as their natural self. I find that quite silly.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/1/2013 5:50:44 PM)

Tim Brooke-Taylor must really need the money.

FritzlFan -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 2:19:41 AM)

They should just set the royal family on fire already

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 9:15:07 AM)

Aquabats Super Show...what the Dickens?

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 11:04:31 AM)

quote:

Nah, just the work is awful and that art history (it is art history?) apparently requires no taste in art [:D]

eh?[:D]

[image]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/65226000/jpg/_65226304_83c280b4-fb78-465b-95b2-5e1f0fed69cf.jpg[/image]

hmm.
I wouldn't call it awfull but it certainly is a very dour,bland and not at all up-lifting piece of work.
Portrait work for me has to show either a dominant expression or something of grace,this shows neither.The only thing it well and truly shows is the fact that the sitter seems to have aged quite abit.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 11:42:04 AM)

It looks a bit like someone has let one go and she has just smelt it...or she has just let one go.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 12:02:46 PM)

I also might be a alone on this but the picture does show a slightly manly-resemblance.[&:]

Overal,this sort of portrait wont look out of place in a corridor of a private school institution,accompanied by similar works .
So on that view the Artist has made a attractive figure into a bland looking school teacher.[:D]

Valanya -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 12:15:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

I also might be a alone on this but the picture does show a slightly manly-resemblance.[&:]

Overal,this sort of portrait wont look out of place in a corridor of a private school institution,accompanied by similar works .
So on that view the Artist has made a attractive figure into a bland looking school teacher.[:D]

Hey, we can be attractive too, you know! [:D]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 12:22:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Valanya

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

Hey, we can be attractive too, you know! [:D]

On the outside,maybe,but you're all sinister/evil in the inside.[sm=scared04.gif]....
[;)]

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 12:54:27 PM)

I'm wondering if it's entirely necessary for these asinine celebrity gossip magazines to put female celebrities on their covers and be all like: "OMG LOOK HOW SKINNY THEY ARE!!! OMG LOOK HOW FAT SHE IS!!!"

How is that shit within the realm of public interest, and how is that going to make the people featured on the covers feel?

Darth Marenghi -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 1:05:26 PM)

I've just learned that John Barrowman has a role in ZERO DARK THIRTY. Now I'm wondering if the film ends with him accidentally shooting Osama Bin Laden dead, and the other Navy SEALS look at him and go:

"BARROWMAN!" *shakes fist*

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 2:10:32 PM)

I hope he's feeling wired...

MovieAddict247 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (13/1/2013 2:28:41 PM)

The baby elephant in the most recent episode of Africa....[:(] That and the second Shoebill chick have made me really sad today.

DancingClown -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/1/2013 10:13:50 AM)

When I was festooned in bed with my bad back my wife took our oldest to big-school one morning. There she chatted with one of the other mums and they started talking about me. The other mum mentioned that I managed to smile at her occasionally. She then described herself as "one of the lucky ones".

Now, how do I interpret this? Is this flirting by proxy? Or is she perhaps suggesting that I appear aloof and anti-social to everyone else? Hmm... [sm=33.gif]

Scruffybobby -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/1/2013 6:53:20 PM)

I wish the bloody news media could at least try to cover awards ceremonies without the ridiculous British bias.

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/1/2013 6:57:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown
Is this flirting by proxy? [sm=33.gif]

Nice idea, but I suspect she's implying you're a miserable cunt.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/1/2013 8:21:43 PM)

So very soon it is going to be goodbye HMV by the sounds of it. [&o]

paul_ie86 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/1/2013 11:54:10 PM)

I'm thinking it'd be really good if you all liked the page the is linked to in my sig. THIS ISN'T SPAM IT'S FOR A COLLEGE PROJECT.

Page: <<   < prev  883 884 [885] 886 887   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI