RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

benmharper -> RE: What are you thinking......... (18/12/2012 5:42:35 PM)

No, the pills one. It's finally kicked in. If I'd followed the instructions to the letter (2 capsules to start and 1 after every 'visit'), I would have done a days worth inside 30mins.

Just eat something other than toast for the first time since Sunday afternoon. Hopefully the worst is past

Professor Moriarty -> RE: What are you thinking......... (18/12/2012 5:50:19 PM)

Funny, I've always found immodium to be most efficacious in every way.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (18/12/2012 6:39:15 PM)

I'm thinking that I kinda love my new toy - picked up a Nexus 7... Hopefully will inspire a more casual browsing experience, and allow me to retain my netbook and keyboard for more writing.

paul_ie86 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (18/12/2012 8:08:51 PM)

Tunnelbear is an essential app for it. Very useful for Netflix. I think there's an iOS version of it too. I will say though it can be very awkward posting on here sometimes.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (18/12/2012 11:48:45 PM)

I have changed the font size but it only seems to change the font size in posts. The surrounding stuff - all the text for thread and sub forum titles - remains small. Any tips?

paul_ie86 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 12:36:03 AM)

No, sorry.

vad3r -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 12:39:49 AM)

I'm thinking my posts are too infrequent on here these days. My love life (...) is also showing no signs of being the opposite of a single virgin.

Chief -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 9:58:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

I'm thinking my posts are too infrequent on here these days. My love life (...) is also showing no signs of being the opposite of a single virgin.

It's coming up to the festive season, I'm sure you'll manage to bag a victim entice a willing participant to meet you under the mistletoe.

No work Christmas parties? They're usually great for loosening the morals.

UTB -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 10:55:27 AM)

I saw Emily Watson again this morning... walking over some bridge or other with her children. [:-]

matty_b -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 10:59:39 AM)

Now you're worrying me, UTB.

UTB -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 11:08:16 AM)

Hey she's stalking ME! I've done this journey for 5 years and never seen a shalabrity

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 11:20:05 AM)

You gave a location!!!

DancingClown -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 11:20:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

You might be able to 'seduce' one of your nurses during the Christmas disco in the rec room. Of course you will have to help to move the ping-pong tables out of the way first.

steffols -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 11:33:20 AM)

It really puts your moaning into perspective.

Earlier in the year, a friend of my fiances ex-husband died. He was in a road accident in Thailand and ended up in a coma for months before they decided to switch off his life support. She wasn't with him but he was the father of her two children. This morning, we were informed that her fiance died suddenly in his sleep on Saturday night. They had not long had an engagement party.

I've never met this woman but my heart goes out to her so much this morning.

UTB -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 11:58:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

You gave a location!!!

I've edited it. Hope its not too late [:(]

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 12:44:53 PM)

It was - he said he's already on the way.

I'm thinking PA's determined level of transference activty is mightily impressive.

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 3:02:37 PM)

Joined my dad in town today as he went for the last of his Christmas shopping. I let him do whatever he needed to do while I stayed in one shopping mall near to a Costa so I could go and have a seat as soon as I started getting tired. Went into a clothes shop and bought a couple of new tops for myself, and it's the first time I've ever actually enjoyed clothes shopping.

Since around the start of November my appearance has been the last thing on my mind. I was feeling so ill I just stopped bothering with make up and of course I eventually had to start buying maternity clothes and big baggy tops to fit my rapidly expanding stomach.

To be able to wear a nice fitted top is such a big deal for me just now. So it was awesome trying on some new tops and actually look and feel a bit more normal. [:)]

UTB -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 3:04:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

Joined my dad in town today as he went for the last of his Christmas shopping. I let him do whatever he needed to do while I stayed in one shopping mall near to a Costa so I could go and have a seat as soon as I started getting tired. Went into a clothes shop and bought a couple of new tops for myself, and it's the first time I've ever actually enjoyed clothes shopping.

Since around the start of November my appearance has been the last thing on my mind. I was feeling so ill I just stopped bothering with make up and of course I eventually had to start buying maternity clothes and big baggy tops to fit my rapidly expanding stomach.

To be able to wear a nice fitted top is such a big deal for me just now. So it was awesome trying on some new tops and actually look and feel a bit more normal. [:)]

Aw I bet you look fab too!

I'm thinking I might have had a pint too many for lunch. Melting into my chair at work.....

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 3:06:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

I'm thinking I might have had a pint too many for lunch. Melting into my chair at work.....

Thanks. [:)]

[image]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8i7wyomMs1rvf4eyo1_250.gif[/image]

Harry Tuttle -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 3:11:08 PM)

[:D]

I think I've got an infection developing where I had my tooth extracted last week. It doesn't hurt as such but if I run my tongue over the empty socket it tastes absolutely rank. It's a good thing I've got another appointment with the dentist tomorrow but I fear this will be the 3rd Xmas out of the last 4 that I've been on antibiotics.

Chances are I'd only have had a few drinks on Boxing Day over the Xmas period anyway but not being able to do something does my head in. It makes me want to do it all the more.

UTB -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 3:21:15 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

Thanks. [:)]

[image]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8i7wyomMs1rvf4eyo1_250.gif[/image]

haha perfect [:D]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 3:41:14 PM)

Blimey, the Lostprophets lead singer on child sex offence charges. The list is never ending.

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 3:45:03 PM)

I didn't know Lostprophets were still going until I heard the news about Ian Watkins.

Terrible fucking band.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 3:55:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

I didn't know Lostprophets were still going until I heard the news about Ian Watkins.

Terrible fucking band.

I quite liked their second album (the first and third are shite though), although it's comparative. Compared to the rest of the shit my mate used to put on whenever we were at his Lostprophets was a godsend. I also thought they were alright when I saw them live at the Big Weekend a few years back. Granted it was a free gig and I was absolutely plastered but still...

I wasn't aware they were still going either. At this rate I think I'll be more surprised to hear of famous people that aren't child abusing scumbags.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 4:07:04 PM)

There's an Onion/Daily Mash article waiting to happen. "X Discovered To Not Be A Sex Offender"...

Goodfella -> RE: What are you thinking......... (19/12/2012 9:13:58 PM)

Am I doing a 12-person Christmas lunch on my own tomorrow or has my boss and our esteemed "head" waitress pulled their finger out of their arses and got someone else in?

Three more days and I'm out of that shithole for good.....

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (20/12/2012 11:10:41 AM)

I really want to see an episode of celebrity Total Wipeout, where Michael Phelps simply dives straight into the water and completes the course in under a minute.

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (20/12/2012 12:15:05 PM)

I wish people with the sniffles whining on about having 'man flu' would fuck right off.

Chief -> RE: What are you thinking......... (20/12/2012 1:52:58 PM)

If the world is really going to end on the 21st, is Pigeon Army dead already?

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (20/12/2012 2:01:43 PM)

Ooh, that's brightened my day.

[:D]

Page: <<   < prev  873 874 [875] 876 877   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI