RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/12/2012 9:59:58 PM)

[image]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wmx975o51rnvlqy.gif[/image]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/12/2012 10:13:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

If only there were a convenient way to store the TV broadcast, or "record", if you will, to view at a later time.

I'd patent that shit, Hoody, cos you could make a mint with that idea.

I'm naked, slightly wet, and thinking of you with a moustache and a bowler hat.

I couldn't think of anything witty, so I settled for that [:D]

I'm flattered a little creeped out.

DancingClown -> RE: What are you thinking......... (3/12/2012 10:17:29 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

If only there were a convenient way to store the TV broadcast, or "record", if you will, to view at a later time.

I'd patent that shit, Hoody, cos you could make a mint with that idea.

I'm naked, slightly wet, and thinking of you with a moustache and a bowler hat.

I couldn't think of anything witty, so I settled for that [:D]

I'm flattered a little creeped out.

[image]http://madlyodd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/mustache_weird_2.jpg[/image]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/12/2012 8:12:25 AM)

They announce Will and Kate are to have a baby yesterday and today I am already sick of the blanket coverage. At least BBC are going into the medical aspect and are being informative, ITV are standing outside a hospital repeating "nothing new to report yet" time and again.

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/12/2012 8:46:42 AM)

All I saw on Twitter yesterday was that the Beeb apparently went on and on about Ed Miliband not tweeting how tediously delirious he was about the whole thing while ignoring the man was actually doing his job in the Commons chamber. I'm not sure if this part was true or hyperbole but there was also some bollocks about them bugging one of his aides until he broke off from the Leveson debate just to shut them up.

Which is a fairly damning indictment of where the news orgs think we set our priorities.

UTB -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/12/2012 9:29:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

They announce Will and Kate are to have a baby yesterday and today I am already sick of the blanket coverage. At least BBC are going into the medical aspect and are being informative, ITV are standing outside a hospital repeating "nothing new to report yet" time and again.

I was reading the BBC News comments section yesterday and one of them was about being sick of having the story "rammed down our throats". Which I thought was pretty harsh on the basis that a) they'd only run 1 story on it at the time and b) if all the red-tops are going to milk this and milk this, inevitably people would bemoan as to why our public-funded station wasn't covering it since we pay their wages blah blah blah.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/12/2012 10:36:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Fuck. Looking like December 14th for my brother-in-law's funeral.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

[sm=sad.gif] Hope it goes okay. At least you'll get a chance to say goodbye..

I'm thinking that the Christmas present (yes Homer, it's EARLY!) from the head of department of a 15 min desk massage for everyone was lovely! Feel all relaxed now [:)] There's 50 people in the department so the 3 girls will be busy!

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/12/2012 11:22:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

I was reading the BBC News comments section yesterday and one of them was about being sick of having the story "rammed down our throats". Which I thought was pretty harsh on the basis that a) they'd only run 1 story on it at the time and b) if all the red-tops are going to milk this and milk this, inevitably people would bemoan as to why our public-funded station wasn't covering it since we pay their wages blah blah blah.

I would just like there to be something to report before they decide to report on nothing. If there was some new information well and good but if it is just the outside of a hospital with "nothing to report" then it is pointless.

In addition she is in the early days and the additional stress incurred by the intrusive press is not going to help.

UTB -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/12/2012 12:01:25 PM)

True but having nothing to report is a result of running a 24 hour news channel and website, no?

[:D]

paul_ie86 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/12/2012 1:49:20 PM)

Meant to be Paul McCartney but looks more like Blanche from Coronation Street to me.

[image]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/300095_10151346135086323_1122355363_n.jpg[/image]

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/12/2012 1:51:42 PM)

I hope I don't get this much news coverage when I suffer from my acute hangover on Saturday.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (4/12/2012 9:27:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

I'm thinking that the Christmas present (yes Homer, it's EARLY!) from the head of department of a 15 min desk massage for everyone was lovely! Feel all relaxed now [:)] There's 50 people in the department so the 3 girls will be busy!

I could really get behind a masseuse massage.

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 12:37:27 AM)

I wonder who got paid for nicking this

[image]http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1340758728l/13701723.jpg[/image]

[image]http://staticmass.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/devil_1.jpg[/image]

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 6:49:51 AM)

Why am I just finding out that Kevin Smith has a Batman podcast? I stopped listening to his stuff a long time ago as it got pretty boring ('I smoke weed, haha, dick joke') but he interviews so many folk behind the Batman animated series, including voice actors, I'm really tempted....

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 7:31:42 AM)

Speaking of the Caped Crusader, this Black Widow episode is fucking mental. Or should I say, batshit mental.

Chief -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 11:22:56 AM)

quote:

Why would you want your desk massaged?

Harry Tuttle -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 12:19:31 PM)

How the hell has the Hobbit review thread only got 11 replies so far and it's been up since last night?

When I saw that go up I expected it would be on at least page 10 or so by now.

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 12:32:11 PM)

I'm not reading the review in advance. Maybe, for once, others are doing the same? 

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 1:26:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

I read that as messaged, which I still thought was quite nice as I imagined a15 minute casual chat with everyone individually.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 6:57:22 PM)

I'm feeling quite a bit of schadenfreude regarding a friend's misfortune and I feel like a bit of a dick about it. Without going into details I warned him exactly what was going to happen, he ignored me, I was right and now he's in quite a bit of shit. I feel quite guilty about it but fuck it I did tell him, quite vociferously, that things would go to fuck and they did.

talpacino -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 7:14:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

I'm feeling quite a bit of schadenfreude regarding a friend's misfortune and I feel like a bit of a dick about it. Without going into details I warned him exactly what was going to happen, he ignored me, I was right and now he's in quite a bit of shit. I feel quite guilty about it but fuck it I did tell him, quite vociferously, that things would go to fuck and they did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3_DjiLLDfo [&:]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (5/12/2012 8:00:07 PM)

To Ice Pirates or not to Ice Pirates?

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/12/2012 4:33:32 AM)

I have drank tea the majority of my life, my Gran let me drink it as a child. As it is Winter, I have started drinking it more often to keep warm and to stop drinking fizzy juice as much. The problem is, I am trying to stay off sugar but without it I have come to the conclusion that I don't like tea all that much. [&:]

Hobbitonlass -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/12/2012 6:13:12 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

I read that as messaged, which I still thought was quite nice as I imagined a15 minute casual chat with everyone individually.

Or a 15 minute causal chat with my desk? [:D]

quote:

Hope you watched it!

impqueen -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/12/2012 7:05:02 AM)

I expected more. [sm=33.gif]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/12/2012 9:10:13 AM)

quote:

quote:

Hope you watched it!

It was like being in a time warp.

Anjelica Huston and Ron Perlman.

In addition, note to self, trying to punch through 1cm thick ice on the water bowls for the birds is not a good idea now you are off the painkillers and can feel things again.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/12/2012 11:56:07 AM)

Some of the reactions to the new teaser trailer for the next Star Trek film are quite amusing. I can only imagine what will happen when the first glimpses of Star Wars Ep VII arrive.

Rhubarb -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/12/2012 12:49:04 PM)

My whole Facebook this morning was just "ZOMG STAR TREK".

Larry of Arabia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (6/12/2012 5:50:40 PM)

Is it my imagination or is Ranulph Fiennes taking off for an expedition to the Antarctic with a toupée on his head?

horribleives -> RE: What are you thinking......... (7/12/2012 3:14:46 PM)

Just heard that the nurse who took the Royal prank call has commited suicide.
What a horrible fucking world.

Page: <<   < prev  864 865 [866] 867 868   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI