RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (25/11/2012 6:39:57 PM)

You get a lot of these in the Consumer advice pages in the Guardian and no matter the original stance the bank takes if it's one of the ones that tries to blame you I'd still seek advice on what the actual rules are. Banks can fib [:)]

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (25/11/2012 6:43:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

I'm thinking that sometimes we should just be allowed to call someone a fucking idiot, when they clearly are a fucking idiot, without mod involvement.

Agreed. But for now I'll just have to make do with muttering and shaking my fist at the screen in a disapproving manner.

MonsterCat -> RE: What are you thinking......... (25/11/2012 6:44:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

Rawls, you're a fucking idiot.

Watch your language, Mr Mod, and grow up for Jesus' sake.

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (25/11/2012 6:47:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

I'm thinking that sometimes we should just be allowed to call someone a fucking idiot, when they clearly are a fucking idiot, without mod involvement.

Agreed. But for now I'll just have to make do with muttering and shaking my fist at the screen in a disapproving manner.

That seems rather a lot of effort. I find tutting and rolling my eyes does the trick.

Luckily, and without naming names, the individual who is probably the one question appears to have disappeared for a while [sm=whistle.gif]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (25/11/2012 10:29:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

quote:

That seems rather a lot of effort. I find tutting and rolling my eyes does the trick.

Luckily, and without naming names, the individual who is probably the one question appears to have disappeared for a while [sm=whistle.gif]

I CANNOT WORK OUT YOUR FIENDISHLY CLEVER DOUBLETALK HINTS AND WHISPERS.

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (25/11/2012 10:56:36 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Because of your Movember tache, I read this in the voice of General Melchett [:D]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (25/11/2012 11:03:47 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Because of your Movember tache, I read this in the voice of General Melchett [:D]

BUUUURRR

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 8:28:37 AM)

The spammers are now spamming my email. I have 10 subscription notifications from Empire (the first in about a year) informing that I can watch sport, lots of sport, a whole shedload of sport.

I hate sport.

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 8:50:37 AM)

We've been seeing that intermittently - could you give us the IDs so we can get rid of them, just in case we're not picking them up elsewhere?

Empire IT are now on the case [:)]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 9:54:39 AM)

They went into my spam folder anyway [;)]

That said I have checked the links (to the forum) and there is no spam there so you swept them away with your mighty broom of Modness.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 1:29:25 PM)

I'm thinking that my boss is losing the plot. He's been dropping the ball a hell of a lot recently and if it wasn't for me picking up his slack I suspect he'd have been disciplined about it. It's something we're both aware of and since I'm moving on secondment for 4 months at the start of December I think he's pretty much crapping himself that I won't be around to save him from himself (our working relationship is fairly similar to Sam Lowry and Mr Kurtzmann in Brazil [:D]). He's been acting really strangely these last 2 weeks and I'm a bit worried about him. He's a ridiculously nice guy but at 64 years old I think he's already thinking about retirement and it shows.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:17:01 PM)

Is Christmas that close? This is the fifth Christmas themed film which has been on in the last few days.

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:19:31 PM)

The Xmas channels in the 320s started at teh beginning of this month [:'(]

Chief -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:21:46 PM)

I watched Arthur Christmas on Saturday night and thought it was the tits.

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:37:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

That's so weird, I am currently ordering that dvd this very minute for my one of my niece's Christmas pressies. Glad to hear it's good then!

pedros -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:37:59 PM)

I went into the bank today to see about how to go claiming back the 250 that some fucker took from my account, and found out that there's over 1000 of transactions that haven't showed up on my account yet. He obviously went on a spending spree on the weekend. I very much hope that the 120 he spend in some supermarket is mainly alcohol and he has since choked on his own vomit. No idea how much of that I will get back, if any - the 250 suddenly seems not much at all, and if I get everything back apart from that then I will feel very grateful indeed!

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:39:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

That's so weird, I am currently ordering that dvd this very minute for my one of my niece's Christmas pressies. Glad to hear it's good then!

I fucking love Arthur Christmas! It is awesome [:D]

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:42:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

quote:

Oh good! Hopefully she'll want to watch it before they head back to Singapore then! [:D]

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:44:55 PM)

I'm a sucker for Christmas films, though, so maybe I'm biased. [:D]

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:47:54 PM)

I just have to hope my older niece doesn't want to watch her dvd too - she's getting Katy Perry's film..... [&:]

Chief -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:49:04 PM)

We got it on Box Office for the wee lass on Saturday night, she fell asleep after half an hour and went to bed, I happily watched the rest without her. Cracking film.

Edit: Arthur Christmas that is, not Katy Perry!

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:50:31 PM)

Ha. Yeah, I'd have put that edit in there too [:D]

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 3:54:39 PM)

quote:

We got it on Box Office for the wee lass on Saturday night, she fell asleep after half an hour and went to bed, I happily watched the rest without her. Cracking film.

Edit: Arthur Christmas that is, not Katy Perry!

[:D]

Now I have 2 of my niece's presents sorted, I just need to figure out what to get the youngest one. She's less than a year old. Probably something to chew on.

Maybe that Katy Perry dvd....

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 4:00:44 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh good! Hopefully she'll want to watch it before they head back to Singapore then! [:D]

It is a great film. It doesn't have the peripheral visuals of most of the rest of Aardman (buy Pirates) but it's a genuinely sweet and funny and lovely film that only sick evil bastards would dislike.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 4:06:40 PM)

Yeah, Pirates is the better looking film but I personally like Arthur Christmas more. I did like Pirates, though, I just thought it was slightly uneven.

I'm trying to get my mum who isn't a huge fan of Christmas to watch Arthur Christmas.....

rawlinson -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 4:08:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It is a great film. It doesn't have the peripheral visuals of most of the rest of Aardman (buy Pirates) but it's a genuinely sweet and funny and lovely film that only sick evil bastards would dislike.

You called?

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 4:08:33 PM)

quote:

Cripes, no pressure for me to like it then! [:D]

elab49 -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 4:22:21 PM)

In your worst nightmares would you be putting yourself in a corner with Rawlinson? Seriously?

Hobbitonlass -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 4:22:29 PM)

Over in the This is Me thread after posting pics from our Survival of the Fittest event, I posted the following in reponse to something Sanch said

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

Yeah, won't be doing it next year!! [:D]

Hmmm, I have no frigging willpower! I have been talked into the following

http://www.ratracedirtyweekend.com/

20 miles and 200 obstacles........ [image]http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp177/scrappinkym/Smiley%20Emoticons/scared-1.gif[/image]

Fucking insane is about right Homer.......

GD, you doing it? [:D]

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (26/11/2012 4:23:11 PM)

quote:

In your worst nightmares would you be putting yourself in a corner with Rawlinson? Seriously?

Oh, if that's the alternative then I love it already.

Page: <<   < prev  860 861 [862] 863 864   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI