RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

steflon -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 5:07:37 PM)

you know those moments when you see a piece of great acting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYjyLg8bbo

from HBO's 'The News Room'.....might have to find it and give it a watch

Sway -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 5:24:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

Awww, Sway..... [image]http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/h/hug.gif[/image]

Cheers Shifty. [:)]

Scruffybobby -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 7:30:35 PM)

I wish the BBC would hurry up and get Pointless on i-player so I can see how Swords got on. I don't to spoil things by looking in the thread.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 8:15:46 PM)

Oh my god I feel sick!!

I love programmes like Supersized Earth that is currently on the BBC (did you know that Lincoln Cathedral was the worlds tallest building in the Middle Ages!) but the guy is helping clean the windows of the now worlds tallest building in Dubai and my vertigo has kicked in big time [sm=icon8.gif] [:D]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 8:31:39 PM)

He is now about to go scuba diving in poo.

Scott_ -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 8:33:04 PM)

What a shit job.

I'm not ashamed.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 8:34:46 PM)

Thank god we don't have smell-o-vision [:D]

Ewwwwww [sm=icon8.gif]

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 8:58:01 PM)

I bet the Gadget Show was looking good to him at that moment (although it is now pants).

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 10:44:07 PM)

I've seen the Coca Cola advert twice in the cinema this week, and I've noticed that the advert stops, not at the moment when the little boy runs out into the road, sees the trucks leaving, and then we see Santa on the back of the truck and winking at him, but immediately after the moment the boy runs out into the road.

No longer a happy "Oh he thought he missed it, but it's all OK now" moment, now it's a "oh dear, the boy didn't see the trucks in time, what a miserable and lonely christmas that poor orphaned, sweatshop working little urchin is going to have at the glue factory" moment.

Fuck Coca Cola!

jcthefirst -> RE: What are you thinking......... (21/11/2012 10:54:38 PM)

We changed our cat's food. He is now producing the most hideous smells from his rear end.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 2:08:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

Oh my god I feel sick!!

I love programmes like Supersized Earth that is currently on the BBC (did you know that Lincoln Cathedral was the worlds tallest building in the Middle Ages!) but the guy is helping clean the windows of the now worlds tallest building in Dubai and my vertigo has kicked in big time [sm=icon8.gif] [:D]

Yeah, you should avoid watching Mission: Impossible 4 for in that case. [:D]

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 2:37:47 AM)

I'd forgotten how warm my jedi knight dressing gown is.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 3:15:33 AM)

Chevy Chase has left Community but apparently there will be a proper farewell for the character and everything. I guess he's at least somewhat reasonable and not a total twat.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 3:37:12 AM)

I wonder why he left, he already got his own way when Dan Harmon was sacked.......

[sm=augen14.gif]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 3:42:42 AM)

COME ON SPAMMERS, COME AT ME LIKE A SPIDER MONKEY.

I just banned one within a minute of them signing up. YEEAH.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 3:51:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

I wonder why he left, he already got his own way when Dan Harmon was sacked.......

[sm=augen14.gif]

Chevy Chase has left Community - AV Club

I'm guessing he finally just gave up pretending he really wanted to be a part of it all and got out [:D]

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 3:52:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

COME ON SPAMMERS, COME AT ME LIKE A SPIDER MONKEY.

I just banned one within a minute of them signing up. YEEAH.

homersimpson_esq - Master of the Ban Hammer

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 3:53:13 AM)

A hammer isn't effective enough against these swathes of spammers.

I upgraded to a BAN MACHETE.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 3:57:23 AM)

quote:

[:D] Someone really needs to photoshop your face on Danny Trejo's body (I would do it but I'm incredibly lazy and terrible at photoshopping)

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 4:04:24 AM)

I'm already cultivating a Mexican-esque moustache...

Spammers seem to have gone from sports games to... cheap kitchens from Leeds? That's ... random...

Shifty Bench -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 5:16:26 AM)

quote:

Spammers seem to have gone from sports games to... cheap kitchens from Leeds? That's ... random...

They've done the kitchen thing before, it is very odd. I don't think it was Leeds, though, I think it was Edinburgh or somewhere. Can't remember but it was, like you say, random.

Hood_Man -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 8:25:36 AM)

I'm so glad to see my suspicions in the Bond thread (you know the one...) appear to have been justified.

Actually, no I'm not. It's tragic.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 9:02:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

[:D] Someone really needs to photoshop your face on Danny Trejo's body (I would do it but I'm incredibly lazy and terrible at photoshopping)

I am still not on my main computer so it would look like a serial killer wearing a skin mask if I tried on the laptop.

[image]http://thinknice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Simpsons-Pulp-Fiction-Drawing-Home-Sword.jpg[/image]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 9:25:01 AM)

Did you draw that?

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 10:59:04 AM)

I wish my skills are limited to google skillz. If I had drawn it it would be a tad more stick like.

UTB -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 1:45:29 PM)

Went for a job interview today and of the three people doing the interview, one of them was a complete cock who seemed bored after the second question.

Anyway, I've emailed their HR dept, told them they should tell him not to be such a cock in the other interviews today and asked them to withdraw the application as I wouldn't want to work with him.

[image]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1871013_o.gif[/image]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 2:50:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

Went for a job interview today and of the three people doing the interview, one of them was a complete cock who seemed bored after the second question.

Anyway, I've emailed their HR dept, told them they should tell him not to be such a cock in the other interviews today and asked them to withdraw the application as I wouldn't want to work with him.

Dear UTB,

Thank you for your email.

We have fired his sorry arse. Please come and work for us and have his job and salary as well as your own.

Cheers.

That Company

Is that the sort of thing you're hoping for as a reply?

[:D]

superdan -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 2:55:16 PM)

It's blowing an absolute frigging gale out there at the moment. Really looking forward to heading into town in a bit [&:]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 3:02:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

It's blowing an absolute frigging gale out there at the moment. Really looking forward to heading into town in a bit [&:]

Tell me about it.

I walked to work this morning (I worked out that in the time it took me to walk to work I could walk there and back TWICE from the place I'm moving to...) and walking through the park my fedora blew off and I had a slapstick comedy moment as I chased it back down the path. Fortunately, nobody was about.

Stillwater -> RE: What are you thinking......... (22/11/2012 3:06:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

Maybe your previous answer wasn't very interesting?

Page: <<   < prev  857 858 [859] 860 861   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI