RE: What are you thinking......... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads

zombiemaster -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 2:15:11 AM)

I should be asleep but ive got nothing to get up for tomorrow

Tech_Noir -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 9:35:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Samuelpoet

Also thinking how one woman is simply not enough for Tech... [sm=33.gif]

I was just throwing a casual compliment. I do it often when I'm in a good mood. [:)]

Porrohman -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 9:41:25 AM)

Im thinking Sophie ellis bextor is some weird alien/cat hybrid...thingy.

steffols -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 1:24:26 PM)

Im thinking about when I am going to get my tonsils out.  I can feel them right now and they arent even infected.

Im thinking I really should move for my meeting at the bank.

curtain twitcher -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 1:50:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The2ndRing

I'm thinking Curtain Twitcher has made a lot of posts in the past weeks since he joined....it's taken me nearly 2 years to make twice as many

PLUS! pft my friend got id'd going into a nightclub with me and she's 6 years older than me and I didn't get id'd!! HOW RUDE!

You should be gloating, just shows you how sad i am........

curtain twitcher -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 1:51:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mikey C

quote:

ORIGINAL: curtain twitcher

I am now thinking that my mum is a total bitch, i hate her.

How old did you say you were again?

Oh, quiet. We had an argunent, but we made up.

Deviation -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 2:13:22 PM)

Whatever happend to punchdrunk, agentgoth, jiminycrickets and I've only seen il.aoki once in the forum in the last two weeks, are they still alive?

troublemakerashleigh -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 2:22:36 PM)

I still feel like I did yesterday![:@]

steffols -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 2:39:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Whatever happend to punchdrunk, agentgoth, jiminycrickets and I've only seen il.aoki once in the forum in the last two weeks, are they still alive?

Punchdrunk is wandering in the Turkish desert somewhere.  The general feeling is that agentgoth was killed by the mod monsters, and jiminy was banned.

the anomaly -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 2:47:02 PM)

You can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink

Deviation -> RE: What are you thinking......... (12/6/2007 2:53:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: steffols

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Punchdrunk is wandering in the Turkish desert somewhere.  The general feeling is that agentgoth was killed by the mod monsters, and jiminy was banned.

sad.........

Chrisdee -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 10:13:24 AM)

I'm wondering, "Do you have to read the whole thread to post?"
Poor Punchdrunk
I'm tired...
I want to stay home tomorrow--I want to go to school--I want to have the energy rush to work my butt off at the gym in the morning, go to school, be my happy-go-lucky self that I enjoy and all others (can't say all 90%) find entertaining and finish my report--I don't want to give a massage. Please let Gilbert find another partner for the massage...I'm busy, I need to do my report. Tell the teacher...let everyone who wants to do massage--do massage and let me do my report. Okay. Okay. Is it Friday yet? Darn! I want to smile...I have a mouth..I should smile the most cheesiest smile that I don't feel like giving...why am I still up? It's 2 am where I live. Will tomorrow be gorgeous? It will be hot, but may it be gorgeous? I want a gorgeous, inspiring day to be in. To breathe. I love life. It is difficult and heart breaking but it is so fun and gorgeous--I want more fun and gorgeous moments in my day [:)]--and I like that smile.

what do my thoughts say about me? [&:][:)][8|][:)]

curtain twitcher -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 2:38:48 PM)

Jesus! This thread has really taken off! I'm shocked.

pettsy -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 2:56:54 PM)

In continuation of a conversation I was having the other night, I am thinking, if KITT were to be made now, what sort of car would he be?

I am also thinking:

• I have a lot of free time since I finished my course
  • I wish I had gone to the cinema this morning
  • I should have really got the washing in before it started raining.

zombiemaster -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 2:59:02 PM)

I need money for tomorrow where am i gonna get it am i gonna have to whore myself again.

Hex -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 3:02:05 PM)

Im thinking that I feel a cold coming on and blame the drastic change in temperatures over the last few days.

curtain twitcher -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 3:15:26 PM)

I'm thinking that i should have a shower and try to not feel like the contents of last night's chippy.

Chief -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 3:38:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zombiemaster

I need money for tomorrow where am i gonna get it am i gonna have to whore myself again.

Well if you're that desperate for 50p.......

curtain twitcher -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 5:51:31 PM)

[image]http://www.tclayton.demon.co.uk/pics/dec/50/50bri.jpg[/image]

Benjamin Dover -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 5:55:00 PM)

I'm thinking I should dig myself a hole, then get someone to put me in it and put the dirt back in.

Keyser Sozzled -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 6:10:58 PM)

Im thinking bittorrent is overrated

curtain twitcher -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 6:23:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keyser Sozzled

I am thinking it is not.

curtain twitcher -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 6:27:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Benjamin Dover

I'm thinking I should dig myself a hole, then get someone to put me in it and put the dirt back in.

[image]http://www.hotelondaverde.com/images/pompei19.jpg[/image]

It contrasts with your av quite well doesn't it?

zombiemaster -> re (14/6/2007 6:36:36 PM)

When is tomorrow going to get here

curtain twitcher -> RE: re (14/6/2007 6:47:49 PM)

Tomorrow.

Keyser Sozzled -> RE: re (14/6/2007 7:00:51 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keyser Sozzled

I am thinking it is not.

I am now thinking i agree with you.

I am also thinking that Bjork may need some serious pyschiatric care.

I am also thinking I cant spell for shit 

curtain twitcher -> RE: re (14/6/2007 7:08:21 PM)

Good.
Yes.
Yes.[:D] (Sorry).

Benjamin Dover -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 7:48:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: curtain twitcher

quote:

ORIGINAL: Benjamin Dover

[image]http://www.hotelondaverde.com/images/pompei19.jpg[/image]

It contrasts with your av quite well doesn't it?

It does, it does.

Chrisdee -> RE: re (14/6/2007 8:08:43 PM)

Why do sports supplements foam?

If I B.S. the rest of my report will I pass with a good grade?

Do I even care at this point? At this moment? NO...I am saying to Hell with life and all the shoulds and crap! I want to run and run forever in the sunshine...just me, the ground, the horizon (?sp--that looks wrong) and air! I try and try and it gets me NADA! I'm not trying anymore! I'm living! I'm NOT PERFECT! I try! I can't live up to my expectations! I can't live up to opinions that I have of me that I think others have of me....I fall! Tired of falling. My eyes are puffy--I should stop crying--lol. How long can I keep Whatsername on repeat before I drive everyone CRAZY? What is truth? Why do people get their feelings hurt? It's lame! I think so...if one understood themselves and loved themselves, there would be NO tears. Why do people cry in movies? They are pretending...do we pretend to care and cry? Is there such thing as 'the right one'? What if you found them and it is lost? What if one chooses NO? What then? is there a right two? Odd...lol. do you think I'm looney? Should I care? You asked what is on my mind....I usually have one thing...but it is amongst a bunch of thoughts that flood after one another as you see above. How do you make the opinion of yourself the most important one? Would that mean you put yourself first? Is that  bad? What if you believe in a God? How do I get out of a negative thinking pattern? I want out? [:)] How can one be crying one second and then laughing the next? How can one feel empty but feel completely high on life? How can one be on a low point in life but feel complete excitement for the next moment and yet wanting to run away from it? Ahhhh! Can't go back...don't want to...scared to move forward--lol....I'll hang right HERE--NOW! I wanna go to the gym! I want my 4 pack back! I wanna see how quickly I can get again lol! I love my friends. Did I ever thank Indy and Indio and Crayon for being my friends and introducing me to cool people that eventually became my friends? For being so rad during such a tough time? Did I ever thank my best friend for teaching me so much? For bringing me to such happiness, to a point where I see--I'M OKAY! I'm not looney! (I'm a weird looney in a crazy way, but not a crazy looney), that I deserve a life of so much more than I was giving myself....for teaching me to plan and dream again--to help me get to the point where I can love myself--yeah I need to work on the putting my opinion of ME first above all, but it's coming! Did I ever thank my best bud for the greatest smile ever! Thank you, Best Friend (odd because my bfriend won't read this...lol.) I'm talking to myself? [:o] HELP! lol. Anyway, these are my thoughts...THANK YOU INDY, INDIO, CRAYON, DES, CLEMINTINE (I love Clem...I miss you), Rocky, Kingpin, Kilto (that has disappeared in the forum transition), Jackie, BCrazy (I can't spell your name--lol) Lulu and Squall for hanging with me at the airport and waiting for me on the underground etc. Izz, Mickey C, OddCinema for hanging out at the meet, Daz for talking with me uhhhh, and I forget so of your user names peeps!...GGR for all the middle of the night requests for changes. Godzilla (almost called you by your first name [:o]) for all the fun pm's that cheer me up. Mumblin for fantastic convos and advice, Frank White for always having something intelligent to contribute to threads, Oh peoople there are so many! BellaVery--she's a sweetie. Gen-Gen (in life) for being such a doll and for being such a friend. Aaron (in life) for accepting me so everyone else would. Zach for being CRAZY and all tough guy--whatever! Jordan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Marco for a life outside the internet. Ila for being just a cutie and making me feel like she can relate, we have a lot in common [:)] and she's so rad too. Bubba for the fun convos, Ginge for sticking to his opinions and patience to explain where I am off my rocker, Funky for her optimism (?sp), Jedibobster for talking with me about stuff, Dovey for being a pal, Noel for being talking with me for hours on the phone, even when I fell asleep. I still feel guilty about that. Liz for caring. The other Liz for personal reasons. Families of friends for making my friends who they are! My family--they ROCK! They are soooooo accepting and such great pals--these are all the things I'm thinking of and it's making me feel better so I'm still typing it...I'll probably go back and delete it so No worries, Everyone from YNA all the fun parties that we no longer have. MSN peeps for inviting me into convos and making me feel accepted and wanted--you guys wanted me around--that is such a nice feeling--thank you. I'm sorry for all people that I forgot to name, but if you've seen me around then I've probably seen you and I am grateful for you too! [:)] 

LOL! Did you read all that? You're CRAZY--that's what I'm thinking.

sanchia -> RE: What are you thinking......... (14/6/2007 8:11:20 PM)

I'm thinking I should really be at the gym right now  but having got to work at 7.15am and leaving at 6.10pm I really can't be bothered.  I need more willpower [8|]

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI