RE: Bioshock- Welcome To Rapture (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

Flatulent_Bob -> RE: Bioshock- Welcome To Rapture (21/4/2009 11:23:19 AM)

I would think the missing achievement would be the Brass Balls achievement, which is finishing the game on hard with Vita's all turned off.

losthighway -> RE: Bioshock- Welcome To Rapture (23/4/2009 11:09:09 AM)

Brick wall smashed! Went back to it yesterday... just saved at point where i'm off to find the final picture for the art installation.

robwillphill -> RE: Bioshock (8/1/2010 8:19:59 PM)

Bioshock 2 - some new amazing footage with some spoilers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adPwKjXlVTU&feature=related

juanvasquez -> RE: Bioshock (10/1/2010 1:39:23 PM)

I think I might pick this up again. I never finished it the first time, but the game didn't impress me like it seems to have everyone else. I saw it as a double pack with Oblivion so may pick it up.

Eventually.

jcthefirst -> RE: Bioshock (13/3/2012 10:34:49 PM)

Picked thid up in the great Game going out of business sale. Bloody fantastic.

Turning a corner to find yourself face to face with a Bug Daddy properly shits me up, even though I know he'll leave me alone until I flame his ass.

Vadersville -> RE: Bioshock (14/3/2012 11:29:37 AM)

Bioshock was one of the most amazing gaming experiences I've had. For me everything just clicked. I loved the gameplay, the story, the atmosphere and Rapture was just an awe-inspiring setting. Sadly, whilst the second was an alright game in its own right its failed to come close to the first and what I've seen from the third entry (apparently its a spiritual successor as opposed to a true sequel / prequel) I'm not that excited.

Rebel scum -> RE: Bioshock (14/3/2012 4:44:02 PM)

Bioshock remains one of my favourite games too, and it's a toss-up between it or Arkham Asylum for best of this console generation. The Sander Cohen section is one of the greatest gaming levels ever. The sequel, sadly, is utter bobbins I gave up on 4 levels in.

Bumfluff -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (10/5/2012 7:34:34 AM)

Delayed until February 2013.....

.....bollocks.

talpacino -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/10/2012 2:07:59 PM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE

Noice!

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/10/2012 2:12:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: talpacino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE

Noice!

That is a brilliant trailer! Still got four months to wait [&o]

Flatulent_Bob -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (13/11/2012 7:47:53 PM)

Not sure what to make if it. There are some great touches like the blistering hands when using the fire plasmid, but it was Rapture that made the first game, and was a missed opportunity in the second game.

This ain't Rapture, so while I've got it on pre-order I'm not expecting too much.

Come on 2k round the original Bioshock story off with a more open world rapture in Bioshock 3.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (2/1/2013 11:51:58 AM)

I got the first one and Bioshock 2 for Christmas and started the first one last week.

It's freaking me out with all the whispers and voices [sm=scared04.gif]. I've managed to get to where I have to kill the first big daddy and buggered if I can. I might have to start again as I think I missed out on loads of stuff as I didn't look around much so haven't ended up with a lot of decent shotgun or machine gun bullets to kill him.

Enjoying it though [:D]

target -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (19/2/2013 5:32:26 PM)

You can watch the first few minutes of Bioshock Infinite here.

Spoilers obviously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=60zmVrtIBzw

AxlReznor -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/2/2013 1:08:39 PM)

After watching the latest Bioshock Infinite trailer, and reading up on it, I just went and immediately pre-ordered it.
The setting and the storyline sound even more fascinating than the original game. I hadn't been keeping up-to-date with its development, so all I knew about it until today was that it was set in a steampunk city in the clouds and the story explored elements of American Exceptionalism. I had no idea about all of these awesome science fiction ideas that if done right should make for one of the most amazing gaming experiences ever. I'm also impressed that in making the game they've managed to offend both the Tea Party and the Occupy movement.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm really looking forward to it. [:D]

AxlReznor -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 9:38:21 AM)

First review for Bioshock Infinite is in over at IGN... 9.4 for consoles and 9.5 for PC (thanks to better graphics on the higher end PC's).

MBeard -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 12:32:17 PM)

Haven't bought a game on release in a long time. This game might change that.

Who else is getting it?

Flatulent_Bob -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 1:32:18 PM)

[image]http://c4228740.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/child%20raising%20hand-br.jpg[/image]

impqueen -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 1:42:24 PM)

[image]http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2011/10/medium_herminoe_hand.jpg[/image]

I can't wait, except I will be forced to do so because I'm going on a short break in a few days.

MonsterCat -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 1:46:42 PM)

It's times like this when I rue the day I sold my X-Box. : (

Fricking love Bioshock 1 and 2.

Tafferel -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 2:25:13 PM)

Really looking forward to this.

Which is quite an achievement considering i'm at a point in the console life cycle where I can't really get that enthused about new games. (Is anyone else like that BTW? Just feel like I've seen everything the console has to offer now and everything new that comes out feels like a re-hash)
A year or so ago a new Gears, Deadspace and Tombraider would have had me proper excited but I've not bought any of them.

This game however I've been looking forward to since that first video about what, two years ago now?

Roll on Tuesday

MBeard -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 2:33:06 PM)

I've never actually played Bioshock 2. Have I missed out on much? Love Bioshock 1, never got around to 2 (never wanted to - getting achievement % up and screw that multiplayer!)

MonsterCat -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 2:35:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MBeard

I've never actually played Bioshock 2. Have I missed out on much? Love Bioshock 1, never got around to 2 (never wanted to - getting achievement % up and screw that multiplayer!)

If I remember correctly, you get to be a Big Daddy for a sizable chunk of the game.

Tafferel -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 2:38:56 PM)

quote:

It's decent, but not a patch one the first one IMHO.
For me it didn't have the wow factor of the first one because you'd seen Rapture before. Still better than 90% of most of the other games out there though I suppose

MBeard -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 2:42:37 PM)

I might just go back to it. From what I've read, Infinite is a new story arc.

AxlReznor -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 4:34:41 PM)

I was getting it on Xbox 360, but decided that as I have a decent PC, I'll get it on that instead, so this week I canceled the pre-order, and re-ordered it on PC. Now I'm hoping my faith in my PC's abilities are not horribly misjudged. [:D]

I never actually finished Bioshock... which is really strange considering I've figured out it's my favourite game that I've ever played. I just never get time for it... but hopefully I'll be able to get further into Bioshock Infinite.

AxlReznor -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 4:36:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tafferel

Really looking forward to this.

Which is quite an achievement considering i'm at a point in the console life cycle where I can't really get that enthused about new games. (Is anyone else like that BTW? Just feel like I've seen everything the console has to offer now and everything new that comes out feels like a re-hash)
A year or so ago a new Gears, Deadspace and Tombraider would have had me proper excited but I've not bought any of them.

This game however I've been looking forward to since that first video about what, two years ago now?

Roll on Tuesday

Not really... some of my favourite games in this generation came out in the last year or two. Among them are Sleeping Dogs and Dishonored. I like that they've finally reached the limit of what the consoles can do, so now they can just concentrate on making the gameplay as good as possible (whether it's a rehash or not), instead of experimenting with how hard they can push the hardware.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 4:47:19 PM)

quote:

Who else is getting it?

[image]http://yourmoneyblueprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/hands-up.jpg[/image]

DONOVAN KURTWOOD -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (22/3/2013 11:02:38 PM)

I will also be grabbing the new game on Monday (it is Monday right?), really looking forward to it

clownfoot -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (25/3/2013 1:44:19 PM)

I may get it after I've finished System Shock 2. Now that's a game. Initial reviews seem to be rather positive...

paulyboy -> RE: Bioshock Infinite (25/3/2013 2:33:40 PM)

I'll pick this up when I've polished off the backlog of games I have stacking up, I'm not rushing out to buy it though. Bioshock, whilst very enjoyable, never seemed to click with me the way it did for others, always wondered what the fuss was about truth be told.

Nice to see it relatively cheap though, SimplyGames.co.uk have it up for 29.99 for Xbox 360 & PS3, cheapest I've seen it, decent service from those chaps too, first class despatch same day (for orders places before 4pm), they're just as prompt as ShopTo in my experience.

Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI