Bioshock- Welcome To Rapture (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

AndyR -> Bioshock- Welcome To Rapture (30/5/2007 8:05:34 PM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5yUcQIaDkE&eurl=

Holy. Shit. [sm=w00t.gif]

Commence Bioshock lovefest.

[image]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1156/1024x640d3e46fenu4.jpg[/image]

target -> RE: Bioshock (30/5/2007 9:12:38 PM)

I'm looking forward to this. Not realy sure what to expect though.

Is it an fps or a role playing game? or both?

AndyR -> RE: Bioshock (30/5/2007 9:16:46 PM)

It's both, and so much more.!

BigKovacs -> RE: Bioshock (31/5/2007 12:48:13 PM)

I cannot wait for his baby! System Shock one and two were some of the best games of thier time and Im convinced this is going to follow. Its one of the reasons I own a 360.

AndyR -> RE: Bioshock (31/5/2007 8:42:22 PM)

[image]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb232/AndyR17/funny/screenshot_07_xl.jpg[/image]

[sm=w00t.gif]

AndyR -> RE: Bioshock (1/6/2007 5:54:43 PM)

24th of August can't come soon enough..

[image]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb232/AndyR17/funny/89.jpg[/image]

Kami89 -> RE: Bioshock (15/7/2007 4:58:07 PM)

With the impending release of this game, I think its time to give it a bump...

Gamespot Demo Video

Watching that video has got me more pumped than ever for this game, and its now up there with Rock Band with games to get before the end of the year.

The guy is a bit vague about a Demo, but there is supposed to be one released early next month...so fingers crossed. The game is out in a month anyway....cannot watit

DJ Satan -> RE: Bioshock (16/8/2007 10:54:55 AM)

I'm not sure where to order Bioshock from. [:o]

Play - 39.99 with free faceplate
[image]http://images.play.com/banners/931521l.jpg[/image]

Shopto.net - Tin edition (36.99)
Shopto.net - Normal edition (33.99)

I currently have the tin version on pre-order as it was the same price as the regular version. Shopto also have a reputation of sending out games early.

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Bioshock (16/8/2007 10:57:23 AM)

Regular at shopto is only 32.99.

I have the regular from shopto on pre-order as it's cheapest and wil arrive early, I wanted the tin one from Shopto but they had stopped taking pre-orders for it, I may try and cancel and order it on the day they get their stock in if they have enough of them.

EDIT: Infact I think I'll just stick to the regular, I'm not too fussed about having a tin case, and if you ever get rid either by selling or trading it in later down the line you'll only get the same amount for the tin version as you would for the regular, so I may aswell save a bit of money.

dark_exodus -> RE: Bioshock (16/8/2007 12:10:08 PM)

Looks good, I might pick this up on the PC if I have any spare cash. [;)]

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Bioshock (16/8/2007 1:09:38 PM)

Bioshock (Xbox 360) - 29.74 and free P&P (click) - Use voucher code: Broadband

According to the site I got this deal from which is rather reliable they'll get the game to you for Thursday at the latest.

The Janitor -> RE: Bioshock (16/8/2007 2:26:17 PM)

Thanks Panda I have just ordered it for the PC from that site. I have never heard of them before but it seems quite cheap especially if you can get the free delivery everytime. [sm=happy34.gif]

juanvasquez -> RE: Bioshock (16/8/2007 6:23:45 PM)

I was really unimpressed by the demo. Hopefully the game lives up to the hype.

BigKovacs -> RE: Bioshock (17/8/2007 9:56:49 AM)

I'll be getting the demo tonight and I cant wait, it looks my kinda game!

Jim -> RE: Bioshock (17/8/2007 4:28:38 PM)

I'm so glad this is coming out on PC as well and isn't Xbox exclusive. I can avoid buying an Xbox! I'd previously planned on buying one, but my friend got one a couple of weeks ago and it's already wrecked Gears of War (scratched) and given him a RoD scare. So forget getting one of those.

I'll be getting a new laptop soon so I'll make sure it's got everything this game needs. [:D] The bad news is that won't be for a few weeks.

But man, the reviews this game is getting are incredible. It's basically 5-stars, 10/10 and 100 across the board.

BigKovacs -> RE: Bioshock (17/8/2007 5:54:33 PM)

Just had a quick butchers at the reviews and its cleaning up! Impressive stuff!

MBeard -> RE: Bioshock (17/8/2007 8:54:41 PM)

This game is looking good.

After playing the demo, I can promise everyone that I WILL buy this on release day.

Should keep me going until Halo 3!

krudler -> RE: Bioshock (18/8/2007 2:17:57 PM)

the reviews this thing is getting are insane, 5/5s and 10/10s across the board, looks like an early contender for game of the year is out next friday, hope it steals all of halo 3s thunder

HIM -> RE: Bioshock (20/8/2007 6:02:29 PM)

I'll admit that I wasn't blown away by the demo. Graphically it was amazing, but it kinda reminded me of Prey for some reason. It also felt very linear. But the reviews don't lie so I'll have faith and still buy the game this friday. Hopefully it will be a case of the demo being a bit shit and in no reflecting the quality of the actual game. Which is rather odd.

borstal -> RE: Bioshock (21/8/2007 12:48:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HIM

I'll admit that I wasn't blown away by the demo. Graphically it was amazing, but it kinda reminded me of Prey for some reason. It also felt very linear. But the reviews don't lie so I'll have faith and still buy the game this friday. Hopefully it will be a case of the demo being a bit shit and in no reflecting the quality of the actual game. Which is rather odd.

It really does have a Prey feel about it. Main characters world is changed by entering some fantastic world, scenario. Hopefully less linear though!

BigKovacs -> RE: Bioshock (21/8/2007 10:07:18 AM)

I dig it, its obviously a lot like System Shock but it reminds me of Deus Ex too. The demo is pretty linear but apparantly is spreads out big time in the actual game. Really looking forward to the main game!

talpacino -> RE: Bioshock (21/8/2007 12:30:50 PM)

Downloaded the demo there tother day, thought it was savage. Can't wait for this to come out. I havn't got proper stuck into a game in a long time because I've just been playing Rainbow six and Gears multiplayer. This should so the trick. I hooked my xbox up to a Hd TV before I started playing and I nearly started crying at how beautiful it looked. Well not actually crying but I was kind of emotional anyway, just the bit at the start in the water after the crash with the plane sticking out of the water looked class.

borstal -> RE: Bioshock (21/8/2007 8:11:43 PM)

Is this going to be another Halo? All these fantastic reviews have actually got me doubting if I'll love it. Very few titles that have so much prestige before release have actually turned out to reflect their scores. Final Fantasy 7, Halo and yes even Ocarina were dissapointing for me in different degrees.

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Bioshock (21/8/2007 8:12:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: borstal

Is this going to be another Halo? All these fantastic reviews have actually got me doubting if I'll love it. Very few titles that have so much prestige before release have actually turned out to reflect their scores. Final Fantasy 7, Halo and yes even Ocarina were dissapointing for me in different degrees.

You crazy.

borstal -> RE: Bioshock (21/8/2007 8:15:26 PM)

quote:

in different degrees.

I really enjoyed it but some reviewers said they actually cried at moments in it. Overall I felt A Link to the Past was better. Im one of the few that thought Majoras was the better game.

DJ Satan -> RE: Bioshock (22/8/2007 9:11:36 AM)

Not looking forward to today. Being stuck in work while everyone starts playing their early copies. [:(]

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Bioshock (22/8/2007 9:56:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DJ Satan

Not looking forward to today. Being stuck in work while everyone starts playing their early copies. [:(]

Nope, Shopto have ballsed up with Bioshock, it won't be here until Friday, so I'm cancelling mine and just buying it from the indy games store tomorrow.

DJ Satan -> RE: Bioshock (22/8/2007 10:04:39 AM)

Damn. I'm not sure I'm going to get much time to play it until Monday now I'm going to the Reading Festival.

Wilbert -> RE: Bioshock (22/8/2007 10:06:13 AM)

quote:

The game that was recently voted Best Videogame Ever was a disappointment to you? You must have played it a long time after it was released because when it came out, there was nothing like it.

BigKovacs -> RE: Bioshock (22/8/2007 10:24:01 AM)

Im going away for two weeks so Im going to have to hang tough until I get back to play this. Am really looking forward to sinking some time into it Oblivion style (although apparantly its not that long).

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI