Arrested Development Series 3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Special Forums] >> TV Reviews

Empire Admin -> Arrested Development Series 3 (7/4/2007 11:08:03 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Zaphod121 -> AD s3 (7/4/2007 11:08:04 PM)

are you nuts, s3 was class, not as good as the other two but still great!

Underscore -> RE: AD s3 (30/6/2007 6:54:01 PM)

I think Empire's made a huge mistake...

Zaphod121 -> RE: AD s3 (30/6/2007 11:07:36 PM)

how does OC season 1 get 4 stars? lois and clark season 1 get 4 stars but this get 3 stars

frenzied sheep -> RE: AD s3 (4/1/2008 9:57:24 AM)

Arrested development is like the funniest thing ever, i think your right, it was owed more than that!!

sclark -> God knows they're squinters!!! (28/3/2008 5:57:24 PM)

How can empire bemoan that story line when that episode contains lines like this, add to it the surragate, Uncle Teabag (Please don't call yourself that!) and forget me nots and you can't give this 3 stars.

I'll admit I was disappointed on first viewing but on repeated viewings it getrs better and better (as do the first two series). My main issue with it is down to FOXs inability to notice a good show if a one armed man waved it in front of their face. By reducing the series down to 13 shows the storylines aren;t given time to breathe and feel a little rushed, but go back and watch it again and its still amazing what they fit in. Theres so many storylines, and then they manage to wrap it up by mirroring the original pilot, literally full circle.

This show is genius and everyone should watch it!

seinfeld_55 -> (19/7/2008 6:10:03 PM)

review is wrong

seinfeld_55 -> (19/7/2008 6:10:04 PM)

review is wrong

sclark -> Season 3 (31/3/2009 1:38:17 PM)

You can't judge season 3 on only one viewing, the entire arc of the season was clearly set up for 18 -22 episodes, and when it became clear theis wasn't going to happen a lot of stuff gets lost from the plot in an attempt to give the loyal fans of the show an ending to the series.

Inspite of this the joke count may be even higher than any other series, rewatch it and there are so many references and in jokes and clues to stories / plot lines its incredible how densely contstructed it is (at one point Rita wakes up on a Wee Britain bench covering up the I and th T to spell out Wee Brain!).

Only on repeat viewings can the true genius of this show be understood. The references to HBO and Showtime, the forget me nots and Uncle Teabags hair plugs are genius. How can you give a series that gave us all this 3 stars, and with regards to the Japanese business story - its brilliant. Never laughed so hard when Tobias dresses up as a mole and destroys tiny town.

"God knows their squinters!"

xartsnarlx -> RE: Arrested Development Series 3 (11/6/2010 11:04:53 AM)

It has been a while since I watched season 3 but I remember thinking it wasn't as good as the other two series. But as it was said this is probably because it was cancelled half way through and they had to think of a way to end it so the fans would be happy. The Rita character was ok. It was funny how they say she got plastic surgery, showing her before shots as her character in monster. Season 1 and 2 are classics though.

repunzel -> RE: Arrested Development Series 3 (7/5/2011 2:59:02 PM)

Arrested Development is my favorite television series.I watch all Arrested Development Episodes online. it is an American sitcom tv show.

Pixaroholic -> Two words: (19/11/2012 8:52:55 PM)

Bob Loblaw!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI