The Mutant Chronicles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> The Mutant Chronicles (6/4/2007 5:07:55 AM)

Post your comments on this article

acurrie -> Thomas Jane (6/4/2007 5:07:55 AM)

Thomas Jane as an evil mutant bashing hero. YES PLEASE

Penguin of Death -> Trailer (3/7/2008 10:08:49 AM)

There's a Mutant Chronicles Trailer on Thomas Jane's site

http://www.thomasjane.com/mutantChronicles/

acurrie -> i've seen the trailer... (15/7/2008 5:04:58 AM)

... and it RULES, action all the way baby, it looks like it's been amde the same way as sky captain and world of tomorrow

sonofjor-el -> 3 stars but DTV me thinks (17/7/2008 10:48:10 PM)

Just watched this on R5 and found it oddly enjoyable. For the shortcomings of its budget, i'd give it a very loose three stars. Decent cast offsets the thinnish story, and very strange effects (some are of a good calibre). Malkovich is listed as a central character here, but he must total around five minutes of screen time!!! Not a bad effort though, considering its budget restraints and definitely worth a rental on a friday night when it gets(I imagine)a DTV status.

brian21 -> (14/10/2008 3:15:56 AM)

Seriously, honestly, trust me - this film is woeful. There's plot holes galore, you'll find yourslef constantly laughing saying - why did he just spit - what was that look about - did he really say that - how did he not die- why on earth would he do that - why do people where the exact same clothes as they did in WWI in the future - why is this film so bad, and so on. I honestly couldn't take it seriously and I;m very easy to please when it comes to movies. At best it would make a half decent video game. I wouldn't even give it a star.

onetwo -> Where is Empire's Review? (16/10/2008 10:28:07 PM)

I watched this last night and can honestly say it's the worst film I have ever seen. I have no idea how they got John Malkovich to agree to even a minor role in this and having watched hellboy 2 and being quite impressed by Ron Pearlman's performance I wouldn't be suprised if he never gets a decent role again. In fact everyone should watch this because it's almost funny it's that bad

BigDaveP -> Pure excelence (21/10/2008 4:10:09 PM)

Honestly - i thought this film was brilliant.

A few iffy dialogue scenes aside, i loved every single second of this movie, having went in only seeing the trailer once, and knowing no background.

But i can see how the general masses and posh-up-your-arse critics will simply detest the film.,.

9.5/10 for me

Natmandu -> Looks good, otherwise straight-to-video (31/10/2008 2:41:45 PM)

There are some beautiful design touches, an old-future look, but other than that this is a pretty lame movie. Wait for it on TV.

mullerweb -> When was this released? (23/12/2008 2:59:16 PM)

Hi.

I waited for this one, but despite keeping my eye on the new releases, didn't see this one advertised on billboards, or at my local multiplex - was it just a brief token release? what happened??

The Boo -> Oh God... (16/6/2009 9:54:57 PM)

Just seen this film on DVD - 108 minutes of my life I will never get back!

Alex Doran -> (15/10/2012 5:30:31 PM)

Why is this on future films when it is already out?

Ben Holland -> Future film in 2014? (31/1/2014 10:55:35 AM)

A bit late empire lol -
The Mutant Chronicles was out in 2008.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.785156E-02