Kidnapped (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

Mason Verger -> Kidnapped (13/3/2007 7:46:20 PM)

begins on Tuesday 13 March at 10.00pm on Channel 4.

[image]http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/thumb/08/6a/35700.jpg[/image]More Pictures
Timothy Hutton and Dana Delaney star in this thrilling drama as a wealthy and powerful New York couple whose teenage son has been kidnapped. With local law enforcement, the FBI, and a private negotiating team all working on the case, one might think the boy would be rescued in no time...but as the series unfolds, it becomes clear that this "perfect" family may be hiding a few dark secrets of their own...

http://www.nbc.com/Kidnapped/ [sm=fighting01.gif]

sharkboy -> RE: Kidnapped (13/3/2007 7:59:03 PM)

Don't get too hooked - it only lasted 5 episodes stateside (though I think 13 were made).  Pity, cause I thought it showed real promise and had a good cast.

Joedini -> RE: Kidnapped (13/3/2007 8:37:25 PM)

I think I heard that it works as a complete series though [:)]

Barefoot Doctor -> RE: Kidnapped (13/3/2007 9:15:27 PM)

Yup, the producers heard early enough about the cancellation so were ably to wrap everything up within the 13 episodes. I watched it all and thought it was fantastic, a great miniseries. Despite the chaos that must have went on behind the scenes in an attempt to make everything work in 13 episodes, the show doesn't feel rushed whatsoever. Very natural and an amazing cast.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: Kidnapped (14/3/2007 5:01:50 AM)

I thought it was quite good. I'm looking forward to the rest.

Caster -> RE: Kidnapped (14/3/2007 11:36:09 AM)

Meh.  And they didn't even get the kid back!  Gee, I wonder if him being able to hold his breath for a long time plays a key role in his escape?

[:@]

TheBunk -> RE: Kidnapped (14/3/2007 2:03:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Caster

Meh.  And they didn't even get the kid back!  Gee, I wonder if him being able to hold his breath for a long time plays a key role in his escape?

[:@]

You sound like Robert Downey Jr in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Mason Verger -> RE: Kidnapped (16/3/2007 6:52:11 PM)

It's repeated on Friday 16 March at 10pm and 1.55am on E4.

djsmokingjam -> RE: Kidnapped (14/4/2007 2:47:20 PM)

Final episodes on Tuesday!  I hope I'm not the only one keeping track of this show.  Admittedly it's pretty silly at times, and the giant plot holes can be a bit annoying - how come Knapp didn't ask the hot female assassin about the imprisoned kidnapper's connection to Leopold when he's clearly been sending her messages about it through the library book? - but it's set up a few interesting mysteries that I hope to see resolved well.

And as has been said before here, the cast is to die for - Jeremy Sisto, Timothy Hutton, Dana Delany, Doug Hutchison, Mykelti Williamson, Tom Noonan, Madchen Amick, Robert Burke and James Urbaniak (a double treat for Hal Hartley fans)... all of them make the show worth watching.  A round of applause for the casting director, methinks.

bauer2006 -> RE: Kidnapped (16/4/2007 4:26:23 PM)

Last week's episode where King and his daughter were on the bench waiting for the sniper to be found was as exciting for me as some good moments from 24. It's a shame it's been messed around with and then left to drift late at night but I think that it's main flaw has been the Kane family themselves being very unlikeable. I'm sure this adds to some of the plots but the surrounding characters are far more sympathetic and would make a great long running series in the style of Without a Trace - so not going to happen though.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI