Last Game You Bought? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

Ell -> Last Game You Bought? (17/2/2007 4:43:39 PM)

You know the drill. This was a popular one in the orange days, and every other section has their own purchase thread, so why not here?

Today, for the tidy sum of 25, I got this...

[image]http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000JL6F2W.02._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/image]

Mozza -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (17/2/2007 5:46:07 PM)

Rainbow 6: Vegas.  I think I'll give it a whirl tonight.

bub -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (17/2/2007 5:54:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ell

You know the drill. This was a popular one in the orange days, and every other section has their own purchase thread, so why not here?

Today, for the tidy sum of 25, I got this...

[image]http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000JL6F2W.02._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/image]

I really want to get this but my bloody PS2 has packed up.

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (17/2/2007 7:02:55 PM)

I pre-ordered GRAW 2 on the 360.

Castor Troy -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (17/2/2007 8:29:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sexual Harassment Panda

I pre-ordered GRAW 2 on the 360.

Ditto.

the anomaly -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (17/2/2007 10:23:35 PM)

Dragon Quest: The Journey Of The Cursed King for 12.99
[image]http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/object/496/496303/dragonquest8_ps2box_usa_org_000boxart_160w.jpg[/image]

I still have not found the time to play it though [:(]

Ohpityme -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 11:48:28 AM)

Gears of War and Project 8, then my 360 got the 3 red lights of death, despite being cared for like my own child and being only 2 months old...although Game i have to say were excellent with regards to exchanging it!

Spektre -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 4:50:03 PM)

[image]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000FQBWAG.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45617755_.jpg[/image]
Fun little game,although it might be a bit too old school for some!

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 5:08:14 PM)

Last game I bought was a re-purchase of Oblivion. Doubt I'll be buying much for t'360 now till the summer. May get GRAW2 at some point but I'm in no rush.

Have to say that Excite Truck looks like a rip off of 4 Wheel Thunder on the Dreamcast apart from y'know the controls and all that. I'm glad I decided to wait till there was a few decent titles out for the Wii before getting one.

Yeti -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 5:19:46 PM)

I got hold of Every Extend again. Does that count?

juanvasquez -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 5:44:48 PM)

The last game I bought was Wario Ware on the Wii.

[image]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000FQ9YB0.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/image]

But the last game I got was Lost Planet Extreme Condition Ltd Edition on XBOX 360 for my birthday.

[image]http://www.irishblogs.ie/images/159666.jpg[/image]

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 7:10:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

Last game I bought was a re-purchase of Oblivion. Doubt I'll be buying much for t'360 now till the summer. May get GRAW2 at some point but I'm in no rush.

You should be in a rush, Giz will have a poster ready for Friday the 9th of March saying we'll be playing it online instead of that GoW guff.

lord of the pies -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 7:46:29 PM)

Warioware for the Wii, love it really great fun which I guess is what the Wii was made for.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 11:14:44 PM)

quote:

quote:

You should be in a rush, Giz will have a poster ready for Friday the 9th of March saying we'll be playing it online instead of that GoW guff.

Pah, it's been a few weeks since we played anything now anyway. Plus I ain't that bothered about GOW online. Not enough game modes. R6:V owns it online. Single player's another matter altogether though.

Edit: Although it is released on the weekend before my birthday so I may ask the missus to get it for me, who knows?

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 11:20:31 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Pah, it's been a few weeks since we played anything now anyway. Plus I ain't that bothered about GOW online. Not enough game modes. R6:V owns it online. Single player's another matter altogether though.

Edit: Although it is released on the weekend before my birthday so I may ask the missus to get it for me, who knows?

Well at least you're slowly getting there, you'll have it come March 9th (March 7th if you order from Shopto) [:D]

I actually think R6V online is now a let down, and the single player is brilliant. However I felt differently about a week ago, constantly changing my mind about that game.

And 2 weeks off and you think that's it? His posters will draw you in like subliminal messaging. You'll be putting your name down quicker than Yeti can down 3 pints!

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (18/2/2007 11:24:35 PM)

quote:

Well at least you're slowly getting there, you'll have it come March 9th (March 7th if you order from Shopto) [:D]

I actually think R6V online is now a let down, and the single player is brilliant. However I felt differently about a week ago, constantly changing my mind about that game.

And 2 weeks off and you think that's it? His posters will draw you in like subliminal messaging. You'll be putting your name down quicker than Yeti can down 3 pints!

Heh, that actually made me laugh out loud [:D].

I'm kind of the same with R6:V to be honest. A couple of weeks ago I thought it was an awesome single player game but then I got stuck. Haven't played the single player since (checkpoints too far apart, very frustrating) but I stil occasionally give it a blast online.

To be honest I haven't actually played my 360 much for the last fortnight.

Gizmo 76 -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 8:27:56 AM)

Harry our Nights will be back!!!

The week GRAW2 is released, we'll be there that friday night, like Nath said, this is the biggest thing on the calendar for a while so make sure you have it [sm=fighting01.gif]

GRAW was LIVE, it was the cause much banter and fun filled nights, seriously you have to be there for this game, if that doesn't convince you, a poster will be made and the room will be full, GRAW is back and GRAW will rule.... [&:] [:D]

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 9:22:44 AM)

I bought Viva Pinata for the Mrs at the weekend, haven't actually played on my 360 since, hogger![sm=893Grumpy-thumb.gif]

Peter Griffin -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 10:33:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

I bought Viva Pinata for the Mrs at the weekend, haven't actually played on my 360 since, hogger![sm=893Grumpy-thumb.gif]

Bollocks my misses wants that.

DJ Satan -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 10:48:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peter Griffin

quote:

I still have it to trade. Otherwise I am taking it to Gamestation today.

Spartacus -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 10:53:47 AM)

Superman Returns on the 360. Yes the game isn't brilliant but you're Superman [:D] although some of the stuff you have to do to get achievments are stupid, play for 12 hours - the game is 8/9 hours long, Lift 10,000 tons - they mean tonnes which is something like 20,000,000 lbs and considering the heaviest thing weighs 11,000 lbs you'll be there for a while, Fly for 10,000 miles - people end up getting the blu tak out for this one and leaving it going.

Apart from that it's great fun [:D]

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 11:44:15 AM)

quote:

quote:

Whatever you do, do not let her have it, you won't see your 360 again..........

Peter Griffin -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 11:51:08 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks for the heads up [:D]

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 1:29:40 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thanks for the heads up [:D]

Heh, t'was the other way around for me. When I bought it I didn't see the missus for days because I was too busy playing it. Cracking game.

BigKovacs -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 3:03:17 PM)

[image]https://www.videogamesplus.ca/images/ps2_yakuza_.jpg[/image]

Starts slow but after an hour of playing it opens up and is a lot of fun.

Phil_the_korpse -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 4:29:39 PM)

Company of Heroes pretty darn good it is too!

Chief -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 5:18:00 PM)

Just bought Oblivion off of Ebay for 20.

Spektre -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (19/2/2007 7:06:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gizmo 76

GRAW was LIVE, it was the cause much banter and fun filled nights, seriously you have to be there for this game, if that doesn't convince you, a poster will be made and the room will be full, GRAW is back and GRAW will rule.... [&:] [:D]

Yay. [:D]

Henry JW -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (20/2/2007 1:32:28 AM)

Oblivion, which I bought in January. Good stuff - has me addicted.

DJ Satan -> RE: Last Game You Bought? (20/2/2007 8:50:37 AM)

Traded in Viva Pinata for Star Wars Lego 2.

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI