RE: Serenity (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

shool -> RE: Serenity (31/8/2007 4:44:47 PM)

Great film. Thoroughly enjoyed this from start to finish.
A good Sci-fi flick. My favourite Genre.

tallaght24 -> Bring on Serenity 2 (1/11/2007 10:00:27 AM)

I love this movie, and the TV show was awesome too. Could deifintley benifit from a sequel. And a second season aswell.

Pinguman -> AWESOME! (23/1/2008 11:40:08 PM)

A truly exceptional modern sci-fi reminiscent of the Blade Runner days, but with added charm and action. Nathan Fillion gives a truly great performance, his likeability allowing the storyline to zip along unhindered. A great transition from TV to the big screen, possibly the best ever.

dgribble -> Oh dear God (20/2/2008 6:29:44 PM)

This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen, the plot if there is any, is pointless and confusing, the dialouge makes about as much sense as doing another Halloween movie, the action is exiting but short and nothing new, thank god I rented it. I don't think I could sit through this again and prey to God the sequle never happens, but its not as bad as say Battlefeild earth, that had John Travolta

neurotically_yours -> Great! (5/4/2008 4:39:24 PM)

Let it be known, I love Nathan Fillion. The guy could call me a heap of shite and I'd still love him. This film is amazing, funny and just fun in general. Joss Whedon is actually my hero, he's just so ridiculously talented. How anyone could hate this film I do not know, it's just, well, great!

The Voice of Fate -> Fiercely Intelligent, Frighteningly Good (26/6/2008 9:21:20 PM)

If you don't like science fiction - don't watch. If you don't like Buffy or Angel - don't watch (oh - and you are one of THE most dull unimaginative people around... but I digress...)

If you like these things then this is one of the best films you will ever see.

Go watch it now - your life will better as a result...

The Voice of Fate -> Fiercely Intelligent, Frighteningly Good (26/6/2008 9:21:34 PM)

If you don't like science fiction - don't watch. If you don't like Buffy or Angel - don't watch (oh - and you are one of THE most dull unimaginative people around... but I digress...)

If you like these things then this is one of the best films you will ever see.

Go watch it now - your life will better as a result...

Rextter -> Serenity (19/7/2008 7:11:36 PM)

What a great film! Humour, space combat, sci-fi, story, acting and humour! What a great film!

muchobenny -> (11/8/2008 6:57:27 PM)

Firefly deserved a second series, it still does, but this excellent film just about makes up for it.

blaud -> Lots of Fun (26/9/2008 1:47:13 PM)

Really enjoyed this. humourous, beautiful and clever- just how I like 'em

blaud -> Lots of Fun (26/9/2008 1:47:15 PM)

Really enjoyed this. humourous, beautiful and clever- just how I like 'em

wolfstar229 -> One of my favourite movies ever. (29/9/2008 5:16:47 PM)

Love the movie, love Nathan Fillion and Sean Maher. Bring on series 2!!!!!!
BY THE WAY- Don't make the mistake I did and watch the movie BEFORE Firefly. BIG MISTAKE, watch Firefly first!

wolfstar229 -> One of my favourite movies ever. (29/9/2008 5:16:51 PM)

Love the movie, love Nathan Fillion and Sean Maher. Bring on series 2!!!!!!
BY THE WAY- Don't make the mistake I did and watch the movie BEFORE Firefly. BIG MISTAKE, watch Firefly first!

D.J -> (27/7/2009 9:49:51 AM)

Nathan Fillion should fire his agent for signing him up for this.

dustprincess -> (30/8/2009 3:05:10 PM)

The movie we were hoping for. Thank you, Joss Whedon.

dustprincess -> RE: (30/8/2009 3:06:02 PM)

Explain yourself or be quiet.

plum bob -> (7/2/2010 12:04:19 AM)

loved every second. very finny, synical at times and exciting at others. Also very well made. Love and miss Buffy but this is very worthy from the legend that is Whedon

batbhai -> Good but not great! (11/5/2010 4:43:38 AM)

I think it is deja vu for all of us. It's Star Wars plus Shaun of the dead!!!

Impartial15 -> (11/2/2011 9:18:59 PM)

One of my all time favourites from start to finish. Shame that it was either this movie or a second series...why not both?!

Turd Ferguson -> Great Fun (4/1/2012 7:46:20 PM)

LOVED this movie. Fillion and Ejiofor were definite highlights. Really disappointed there isn't a sequel forthcoming.

pablo94 -> Worrying... (8/1/2012 2:11:14 PM)

Empire, It really does worry me that you've given this film four stars. The idea that this film warrants anything beyond one star is a joke. For all those who've not seen this film, here is a round up of why you should (apparently to Empire) NO watch it; it features:
-Very poor CGI (not that good CGI could have saved it, or the reason you should watch a film)
-A completely non-existant story
-Diabolical acting
-Borderline sexist and racist messages
-90 minutes of your life you'll never get back
Trust me, settle down and watch paint dry if you have to, as long as you're not watching this you're having a better experience than I did.

theoriginalcynic -> RE: Worrying... (13/11/2012 1:02:35 AM)

Are you insane?

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI