The Few (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> The Few (4/2/2007 6:20:36 PM)

Post your comments on this article

mr_pringel -> (4/2/2007 6:20:36 PM)

Well I am under the impression that Tom Cruise's acting skills are gettting better. Perhaps when he is Robert De Niro's age he will be half the actor. But his incresing level of annoiance due to his 'private' life mean that frankly i couldn't care less! I think that Michael Mann coudl do so much better!

mr_pringel -> (4/2/2007 6:21:24 PM)

None the less I do think that being a Michael Mann film this will be yet another triumph for one of America's greatest Thriller/Action directors.

AKU -> Aku's opinion (18/5/2007 3:06:37 AM)

when mann and cruise paired for collateral it was a pure class film, so expect good things from this movie.. one thing ive notice about Tom Cruise is his movie choices are always good... ive yet to see a bad tom cruise movie (except eyes wide shut)..... and i dont think ill ever see one to be honest...

Hando1933 -> (12/1/2009 9:33:49 PM)

Is it me or has hollywood once again made a movie that has nothing to do with america or americans, and made the lead an american!!! The Few refers to the RAF which mainly consisted of Brits who fought alone against Nazi Germany for there very existance, yet hollywood has to make it about an american, because americans wont watch anything that doesnt star one of there own, they wouldnt be able to comprehend that britain won a battle without the help of americans. This period is one of the proudest in British History and one of the few battles we actually won without american help, yet im sure the film will depict it as if it wasnt for brave americans coming across to help little ole britain we would have been defeated. Get a Grip Hollywood we still havnt forgiven u for U571!!!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI