24 Season 6 - Sky One (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

Dragar 11(New Birth) -> 24 Season 6 - Sky One (3/1/2007 5:12:46 PM)

Seeing as Sky will only be 1 week behind I thought there would be no point in starting a seperate thread.

If the mods don't think this is a good please feel free to amend this post.

Captain Black -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (3/1/2007 5:17:16 PM)

I think we need two separate threads; a week's a long time in the world of 24. [:)]

Barefoot Doctor -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (3/1/2007 5:24:49 PM)

Yeah we definitely need two threads - having to spoiler tag things would be a hassle and would definitely lead to a Sky One viewer reading something they don't want to know.

Vadersville -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (4/1/2007 12:15:56 AM)

Don't we already have a thread?

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=465660&mpage=6

Castor Troy -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (4/1/2007 10:21:40 AM)

When does it start on Sky One?

DJ Rob C: Mark II! -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (4/1/2007 11:13:58 AM)

January 21st!

Bring it on! [:)]

jediwarrior -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (5/1/2007 9:33:46 AM)

Another great series to look forward to.

I've watched the 10 minute update on Sky the other day and cannot wait till this starts later on this month

MuckyMuckMan -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (5/1/2007 12:02:49 PM)

Does anyone know if they are gonna replay the last couple of episodes from S5? as I missed the very last episode, so I don't know what the hell happened.

24Dan -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (5/1/2007 2:38:06 PM)

The first 3 weeks are 2 hours each

DJ Rob C: Mark II! -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (7/1/2007 1:52:24 PM)

Can't wait... don't have a clue how people have already seen some as it ain't on in US till the 14th [&:]

Barefoot Doctor -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (7/1/2007 2:11:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DJ Rob C: Mark II!

Can't wait... don't have a clue how people have already seen some as it ain't on in US till the 14th [&:]

There's a DVD being released on January 16th featuring the first four episodes (plus ten minutes of episode 5) to help anyone who missed the premiere catch up. Presumably one of the retailers accidentally (or on purpose) gave the DVD out and the person put it on the web.

Ripper -> RE: 24 Season 6 - Sky One (8/1/2007 1:22:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dragar 11(New Birth)

Seeing as Sky will only be 1 week behind I thought there would be no point in starting a seperate thread.

Seriously, what the fuck goes on in your head? They will talk about things we dont want to hear, ergo, we need a seperate thread. Simple.

Vadersville -> RE: 24 Season 6 - Sky One (8/1/2007 1:13:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ripper

quote:

Seriously, what the fuck goes on in your head? They will talk about things we dont want to hear, ergo, we need a seperate thread. Simple.

I concurr.

Zaphod121 -> RE: 24 Season 6 - Sky One (15/1/2007 7:51:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vadersville

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ripper

quote:

I concurr.

I also concurr, hense why I created the US speed thread, there already talking about the first 4 episoes, seeing as there somehow avalibale to download

Fuzzbap -> RE: 24 Season 6 - Sky One (16/1/2007 6:33:23 PM)

SPOILERS here, not for the series but the preview programmette on Sky's website...

You've been warned...

Watched the little ten minute preview (which is normally something very different...[;)]) on Sky's website. It seems that all those months in captivity receiving electric shocks has turned our Jack into an idiot. How could he not see through the fake rescue thing? Or maybe he did...he just hadn't seen anyone shot in a while and thought that Chinese undercover lad would be as good as any.

Either way, looking forward to another 24 weeks of Jack saying "DAMMIT!" starting this Sunday!!!

Spider -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (16/1/2007 6:37:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 24Dan

Presumably that will take it up to the return of Lost, when there will be a double bill to beat them all of 24 followed by Lost. Is that right?

zombie pirate -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (17/1/2007 11:47:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spider

quote:

ORIGINAL: 24Dan

Presumably that will take it up to the return of Lost, when there will be a double bill to beat them all of 24 followed by Lost. Is that right?

Now that would be cool!  The return of great Sunday night's tv.......

Fitzcarraldo -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (17/1/2007 12:35:24 PM)

Does anyone know if Sky One will be showing the preview or is it just on their website this year? sucks having dialup internet.
Cant wait for this season to start, having withdrawls. Sundays will be great when Lost comes back.

Grunny -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (17/1/2007 1:37:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fitzcarraldo

Does anyone know if Sky One will be showing the preview or is it just on their website this year? sucks having dialup internet.
Cant wait for this season to start, having withdrawls. Sundays will be great when Lost comes back.

Sky One showed the preview a few weeks ago, I dont know why they showed the preview on TV so early. I will have forgottenit by the time the show starts, plus it was crap!

Fitzcarraldo -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (17/1/2007 2:38:17 PM)

bit dumb showing it that early, last year they showed it a few times during the week before the start of the season, thought they would do it this year but cant see it on the listings.

EVILSPEAK -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (18/1/2007 11:06:47 AM)

I watched the first 4 episodes of season 6 a few days ago and it's superb (like it always is). Your going to love it.

dj vivace -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (18/1/2007 11:34:25 AM)

I'm so excited, all phones will be off the fucking hook on sunday night! I've watched all the other seasons on dvd so not sure if me and my fiance will be able to handle watching it once a week but we're just gonna have to deal with it [:@]

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (19/1/2007 7:47:10 PM)

Does anyone know if the episodes are getting a repeat during the week?

ndy_vrg -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (19/1/2007 7:58:43 PM)

I have checked on Sky tv schedule website and there is no repeat scheduled before Thurdsay
I would imagine they will repeat it at some point before the following Sunday though

James2183 -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (19/1/2007 8:19:20 PM)

You know, for those that can't wait and don't want to resort to illegal methods. CD WOW have the first four episodes for sale.

http://www5.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2.php?product_code=1853314

[:D]

BullRing -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (19/1/2007 11:18:22 PM)

I couldn't help myself, I thought I could fight it but it was too difficult to resist. [:(]

I have just this minute watched the opening 20mins of Day 6. I will not be saying anything here that will spoil it for anyone. I could continue and watch the rest of the episode but I will instead settle down with my missus, an Oxygen Mask and a Heart Rate Monitor for the rest of the episode plus all of hour 2 on Sunday night like the rest of us.

Looking forward to it greatly. [:)]

Yeti -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (20/1/2007 3:01:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ndy_vrg

I have checked on Sky tv schedule website and there is no repeat scheduled before Thurdsay
I would imagine they will repeat it at some point before the following Sunday though

That's great. Where's my game?

mrdoom14 -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (20/1/2007 7:36:52 PM)

It stars tommorow, Im exited.

Zaphod121 -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (21/1/2007 4:29:25 PM)

Not long now, I can't wait, it's a double bill right?

Castor Troy -> RE: 24 SEASON 6 (Downloaders & Sky One Thread) (21/1/2007 5:32:30 PM)

Is it repeated? Because the Snooker final finishes tonight and it looks like a good match. 

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI