Movie News (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Cat5 -> Movie News (10/11/2005 1:11:45 PM)

Due to popular demand, the powers that be have opened up this topic so that you can now post new threads, as well as reply to those submitted by the Empire Admin as links to the news pages. To keep things all nice and tidy in here, if you want to post anything on movie news have a look and see if there is already a thread about the particular topic you want to discuss. If so, just add to that instead of creating a new thread. Thanks! [:D]

mccallf -> RE: Movie News (16/11/2005 7:10:36 PM)

Bo-Selecta the movie. I heard its for real and talks have started.
And no... I'm not joking. 

CURIOUS_GEORGE -> RE: Movie News (7/12/2005 8:21:57 PM)

Please tell me your not serious!

Movie Dude -> RE: Movie News (25/12/2005 3:34:17 AM)

if they do do dat, its gonna flop big time

batrico -> RE: Movie News (31/12/2005 2:27:45 AM)

When is this movie news forum  gonna be updated.Whens the staff back to work?

Helen OHara -> RE: Movie News (31/12/2005 3:50:58 PM)

We're back on the 3rd, although we have been keeping an eye out in the meantime. There just ain't that much out there at the mo.

jedi_theforce -> RE: Movie News (28/1/2006 9:21:57 PM)

any other news on the john woo helmed He-man movie?
I reckon that they should get WETA on board and digitally create characters like skeletor, battle cat etc, and get beast man, stratos, roboto etc in the make up shop.
could be a good one if they can script it right, an origin story maybe, Eternia could be the next middle earth if done right.  get fran and philippa to script it and jackson as producer
any thoughts, or is there already a thread that someone can direct me too?

Funkyrae -> Oscars - no surprises there (1/2/2006 8:06:48 AM)

The problem with the Oscars is that in most instances we've already seen who is going to win thanks to the Golden Globes and FAG -ooops - SAG awards. Personally I'm a little disappointed to see neither Maria Bello or Viggo Mortensen aren't up there, and not just because of my Viggo is god obsession! I genuinely thought that this was the performance of his career so far. I pin my hopes on Crash though, this was a stunning film and worthy of all awards it gets.

Hotlips -> RE: Oscars - no surprises there (1/2/2006 12:31:59 PM)

I agree that Maria and Viggo were great in this film but my fave has to be Crash. Its one of the best I have seen in ages, although I did really enjoy Brokeback mountain and I have not seen Munich yet (am v excited as going at weekend!) I have heard  people say Eric Bana's performance was oscar worthy. Has any1 seen the film yet?

theram05 -> RE: Movie News (1/2/2006 1:32:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mccallf

Bo-Selecta the movie. I heard its for real and talks have started.
And no... I'm not joking. 

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gives this guy a forum, and even better who watches this tool!?!!

m_er -> RE: Movie News (4/2/2006 9:19:01 AM)

Tarantino and his co.Robert Rodriguez are gonna shoot a horro flick; Grind House ?! 

Cirrus -> RE: Movie News (6/2/2006 8:42:30 PM)

Bo selecta the movie is a bad call.... shouldn't be made

Cirrus -> RE: Movie News (10/2/2006 3:17:52 PM)

looking forward to Grind house, Anhting Taratino and Rod do is worth a watch

GrandlaughTheGay -> RE: Movie News (10/5/2006 5:13:45 PM)

I hate Bo Selecta. I do not find him remotely amusing in the least. What I say is...

BRING BACK THE GOODIES!

Martin Pawley -> RE: Movie News (17/5/2006 11:08:39 AM)

I notice that the about to be released on dvd - John Ford's The Searchers has a new print described as the best version of the film ever put out.
Anyone have any news on this?

littlestar -> RE: Movie News (31/5/2006 11:42:23 AM)

Al Gore (yes, the president who wasn't) has made a documentary called An Inconvenient Truth. Check out the trailer at http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/sgw_feature.asp?id=11

zeppelin -> RE: Movie News (1/6/2006 1:28:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GrandlaughTheGay

I hate Bo Selecta. I do not find him remotely amusing in the least. What I say is...

BRING BACK THE GOODIES!

It is not funny in the slightest. I don't know how the hell it has ran as long as it has. Utter rubbish and why fund movies like this?

jokeriswild -> RE: Movie News (12/6/2006 1:43:46 PM)

i seriously wish they would stop making movies of crap tv programes. it was bad enough with kevin & perry and got even worse with ali g, but bo selecta, that's just too much!

Daniel Kelly -> RE: Movie News (14/6/2006 8:23:40 PM)

Bo Selecta!!!!!!!!!!
How hell are they gonna make a feature movie outta that!

tippi -> RE: Movie News (26/6/2006 5:05:59 PM)

They made a feature out of Ali G, and now Borat, so I suppose it seemed reasonable. Sounds yik to me. I want to know what's happening with Meg- the ultimate shark movie. A shark the size of a blue whale= thank you, and goodnight. 

drunkmunky33 -> RE: Movie News (29/6/2006 3:38:14 PM)

general query but if you can now buy Hoodwinked in the U.S then does anyone know when its gonna be comin over hear???

Anne Hedley -> RE: Movie News (8/7/2006 5:18:06 PM)

I was both very saddened and dismayed that  The Scoop had not secured a showing by The British Board in England say something on the lines Woody Allen films were not doing so good, the plot not believieable and the only good thing about it was that Hugh Jackman was convincing as an English Arastocrat [well we all know he is great at accents and acting]  -  but it issomething I have not been as it were hit with when it was a film I was looking forward to which has had good notices..    Anyone else heard anything Please

Anne Hedley -> RE: Movie News (8/7/2006 5:21:23 PM)

Thought any one collecting posters or information on The fountian would like this one

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Hedley007/Fountain%20The/poster308.jpg[/image]

No1Anime -> RE: Movie News (14/8/2006 5:26:45 PM)

Ive heard that Taledega Nights is a good film with Will Ferrell.  Also this new Broken Saints animation looks quality.

Anne Hedley -> RE: Movie News (16/8/2006 1:05:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: No1Anime

Ive heard that Taledega Nights is a good film with Will Ferrell.  Also this new Broken Saints animation looks quality.

I also heard about Taledega Nights is worth watching  but do not know about Broken Saints   -  yet.    Thanks for the tip

No1Anime -> RE: Movie News (16/8/2006 12:38:01 PM)

Trust me this Broken Saints is the new top anime out at the mo.  Its really worth going to see.  The graphics and plot line is awesome. 

Anne Hedley -> RE: Movie News (16/8/2006 3:32:21 PM)

quote:

Trust me this Broken Saints is the new top anime out at the mo.  Its really worth going to see.  The graphics and plot line is awesome. 

Thank you I should be able to drive in a couple of weeks after my accident so I will keep my eyes open for it.

skitz -> RE: Movie News (22/8/2006 8:59:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anne Hedley

quote:

Thank you I should be able to drive in a couple of weeks after my accident so I will keep my eyes open for it.

Its out now, i picked mine up on Monday, honestly its sooo good the graphics and characters are quality !! the extras are quality too, especially the making off. If you an't got it yet the best place is at play. com

(p.s i know ive said this in another thread but o well- gives me another post lol)

matt_cub -> RE: Is there ANY news stories Empire doesn't steal from Moviehole? (8/9/2006 1:58:03 PM)

http://www.moviehole.net/news.php

I mean, I wouldn't mind getting paid to look at someone else's website and copying everything from it. Only redeeming thing is Empire are mildly funnier when they report stories.

Likewise, do Empire get annoyed when they aren't credited for some items (such as interview soundbites) when they are listed on say, the IMDB news section?

buddyholly -> RE: Movie News (28/9/2006 6:21:26 PM)

Jurassic Park IV is released in 2008[:D]. Spielbergs directing so you know it'll be good! Only one let down though.....Keira Nightley rumoured to be playing a grown up Lex [:(]

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI