Have Your Say
Register or login now to let us know what you think.
|The Kyrptoknight Rises More|
Posted by DanTuo on Wednesday July 24, 2013, 20:06
|I hope that once Batman and Supes team up that they gang up on Seth Rogen's Green Hornet and kick the shit out of him for ruining that movie. I'd buy THAT for a dollar! More|
Posted by BenTramer on Wednesday July 24, 2013, 19:55
|43 || RE:|
uld put them at odds?he filmmakers could establish a grudge match between Batman and Superman for the devastation to Metropolis in Man Of Steel: maybe Alfred was back and on holiday there when it all went south? could get in one another's way when chasing down a villain of some sort, although that seems like a bad reason to start throwing punchesps Bruce Wayne could just refuse Clark Kent an exclusive interview, setting them on an inevitable course for WAR. Hopefully, however, after a mid-movie battle the two will team up to take down the real threat.ostly crap reasons as to why they'd meet (revenge for Alfred being injured in Metropolis?!) except the one highlighted in bold yet the article dismisses it heh. If you've seen Superman: TAS then there's a "World's Finest" episode in which they first meet and it's because they're after the Joker. So the two of them trying to track down the same villain would be the best bet and not seem so forced.
Posted by Emyr Thy King on Wednesday July 24, 2013, 19:40
|44 ||The Darkest Side Of The Bat|
|What could put them at odds? Clark Kent reveals in his Daily Planet column that Bruce Wayne wears women's underwear under his suits. This drives Bruce batshit crazy and, voila, super handbags at dawn. More|
Posted by BenTramer on Wednesday July 24, 2013, 19:39
|and i would really expect Jimmy Olsen to appear in the movie More|
Posted by adamantiumm on Wednesday July 24, 2013, 18:32
|really use a modern word like Man of Steel or The Dark Knight/ The Caped Crusader since its a new generation and i have to admit, the word superman and batman for a movie title (for this geneteration) is quite lame. and Man of Steel or The Dark Knight/ The Caped Crusader really sound majestic and bold. so, what do you think? More|
Posted by adamantiumm on Wednesday July 24, 2013, 18:30
ok i would like to state out my opinion. it should be a 80-20 share. the 80% should be more on superman's universe because its a sequel to MAN OF STEEL. the other 20% should be on batman's universe and they can add alfred BUT NOT any villain from that universe. the villain MUST be from superman's universe. i have this idea that i would like to share. they can make it like bruce helped metropolis by paying for the destruction that zod made. and because of his generous help, theres a press conference happening and bruce have to come to metropolis and maybe recieve an award or whatever. and lois and clark's task is to interview and ask him questions. and (haha) while asking questions and such, bruce let out his olayboyness and hitting on or compliment lois and that made lois blush or laugh. and it made clark jealous BUT that didn't cause them to fight or having a war.
i want brainiac as the villain. in that way, he can manipulate bruce and convince him that clark is the man of More|
Posted by adamantiumm on Wednesday July 24, 2013, 18:27
|it should be more of a glorified cameo. More|
Posted by adamantiumm on Wednesday July 24, 2013, 18:14