37) Disappointing viewing for anyone hoping they might be secret soul-mates, here the two sirs get tripped up when playing the Newlyweds game.
38) As a Star Trek veteran, it’s not too surprising that Sir Patrick has an action figure to play with. Unfortunately, it’s slightly outshone by Liam Neeson’s Qui-Gonn.
39) If you’ve ever wanted to see Sir Ian McKellen playing with himself, today’s your lucky day:
40) The two knights were glamorous, handsome young men in years gone by, and let us never forget it.
41) When talking to Empire about The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Sir Ian McKellen provided a steady, reliable naming of all the dwarves:
42) The pair do their best impersonations of each other. They aren’t that good, but are adorable:
43) The twosome interview each other, and reveal their first meeting… Watch out also for Sir Ian’s glorious and very cosy-looking Ugg boots:
44) Patrick Stewart is keen to remind the world that he is NOT AMERICAN, with a little help from Stephen Merchant.
45) Finally, Patrick Stewart might have a new project for us all to look foward to.